• 1. Easy On Me: 105.02 (-0.43)
            26. Oh My God: 35.08 (+0.53)
            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• US Airplay
              1(=) Easy On Me 105.11 (+0.09)
              25 (+1) Oh My God 35.46 (+0.38)

Comment

• As far as physical sales are concerned it’s very disappointing, I doubt her record company are too happy. Ed Sheeran’s album is a total flop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockintunesbaby View Post
                  As far as physical sales are concerned it's very disappointing, I doubt her record company are too happy. Ed Sheeran's album is a total flop.
                  Nothing you've typed is true

Comment

As far as physical sales are concerned it’s very disappointing, I doubt her record company are too happy. Ed Sheeran’s album is a total flop.
                    It depends on what their expectations were. 'Divide' and '25' were the biggest albums of the past few years: 25 in terms of sales, Divide in terms of chart performance. Maybe they expected their follow-ups to do similar; maybe they expected a drop as competition doesn't sleep either - who knows...
                    Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                    Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                    Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

• Comment

• Gaon Digital Chart(South Korea): Week of 12/12/2021-12/18/2021

137 (136) 10 Easy On Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
                          Nothing you've typed is true
                          Compared to their previous releases it is true. There is a chance though that both albums might have longevity which could change that.

Comment

Compared to their previous releases it is true. There is a chance though that both albums might have longevity which could change that.
                            I think it’s about time to wake up! It’s almost 2022. Pure sales in general are dead. If people would just take a look at the amount of 1M pure selling albums in the last 5 years they wouldn’t say illogical things. No one could expect Adele to sell 3M first week again. Not even 2M… It’s just not realistic. She’s still outselling the biggest names in the game right now and her album is aiming for more than 5 consecutive weeks at #1 and her lead single just scored 7 weeks at #1. Why would a record label not be happy about that? Let’s be more rational now…

Comment

As far as physical sales are concerned it’s very disappointing, I doubt her record company are too happy. Ed Sheeran’s album is a total flop.
                              That's just... delusional?
                              Adele's physical sales are far more stronger than everyone else's.
                              Ed's album is not a flop. It didn't chart 1-19-65-OUT. It's still holding well.
                              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

You just forgot that this is 2021, not 2011

Comment

Adele has probably one of the biggest selling album of the year in terms of pure sales with JUST her vinyl copies. Calling her pure sales very disappointing is super delusional and extremely unrealistic.
                                  Last edited by InFamous; Thu December 23, 2021, 21:00.
                                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Hits predicting 176k fifth week, probably end up being more though

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                      Hits predicting 176k fifth week, probably end up being more though
                                      Why is it so low? The Christmas boost is practically inexistant…….. Also, doesn’t the tracking week ends at midnight? How come they already have the results for Thursday?

Comment

• It should be published tomorrow, right?

Comment

This comment can only be trolling or someone with almost zero knowledge of current music sales.
                                          As far as physical sales are concerned, it's more impressive than anything that has been released in almost 5 years. It will shortly become the biggest selling album of the decade and will almost certainly stay there. Her record company are I'm sure very happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                            Hits predicting 176k fifth week, probably end up being more though

Comment

"30" is the best selling album in US in just 3 days based on pure sales.
                                              Current US album chart run:
                                              1-1-1-1-1

"=" 'flops' when compared to his previous release. However, its current Billboard 200 chart run:
                                              1-4-7-11-15-14-13

Market has changed. CD is dying. No one can change that.
                                              Last edited by zxcvbnm88; Fri December 24, 2021, 02:55.

Comment

• https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming
                                                LW TW ARTIST | TITLE | LABEL TOTAL CHANGE ALBUMS TEA SEA
                                                1 1 ADELE | 30
                                                COLUMBIA
                                                176,847 +1% 147,277 1,406 28,163

Comment

• Expected better honestly but still impressive.
                                                  R.I.P Amy Winehouse :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelefan2125 View Post

Why is it so low? The Christmas boost is practically inexistant…….. Also, doesn’t the tracking week ends at midnight? How come they already have the results for Thursday?

The Christmas boost is not really there anymore once streaming took over in the U.S. and physical sales dwindled.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X