Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post

Oh. Didn't know about that rule.
    They had to introduce it because Ed’s last album (Divide) was released and streamed so much, he the entire top 10 on the singles chart
    Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• Stunning 2nd day on SPOTIFY GLOBAL:

Still #1 in the UK, USA, etc by a big margin.

Comment

• Easy on me has already more than 4.5M on Spotify UK.
        Let's assume 50% of this streaming are premium (2.25M/100) and the other half free (2.25M/600).
        22.500+3.750=26.250 copies (Spotify Alone).

Comment

• 21. Easy On Me: 36.52 (+9.59)
          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Amazing for the second day

Comment

• She’s a beast! I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone have ever this level of prolonged success for so long. Even Taylor kind of fell off with reputation.
              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• She is doing amazingly, her pure sales are pretty decent as well considering how pure sales have crashed

Comment

• Really strong numbers for the uk.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChartUpda...-2021%2Fpage34

Comment

• Yeah In the uk In 2 days she has sold 70,000 copies

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                      She is doing amazingly, her pure sales are pretty decent as well considering how pure sales have crashed
                      Ed Sheeran and Adele are about to have their 3rd huge era and both '19' and '+' massive profitted from their breakthrough hype.

Comment

• From The OCC

Adele is set for a mighty comeback this week with Easy On Me, her first single in five years. In its first 48 hours the track has amassed 70,000 chart sales and is currently outperforming the Top 10 combined as its paces towards the biggest opening week for a song on the Official Singles Chart this year. Stay tuned for further updates throughout the week.

If Easy On Me does debut at Number 1, it would be Adele’s third UK chart-topper, following Somebody Like You (2011) and Hello (2015). Her fourth album, 30, is set for release November 19. The song has already broken streaming records globally for Spotify and Apple Music.

Comment

• Also that 70,000 is missing data from Saturday which makes it even more extraordinary, she is slaying

Comment

• 70,000 with some missing data from Saturday (probably Spotify data as well) is just amazing.

Lowkey annoyed that the OCC article doesn’t refer to the correct name for SomeONE Like You. Shoddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                              Also that 70,000 is missing data from Saturday which makes it even more extraordinary, she is slaying
                              Could end up over 150k, possibly 200k at a stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post

Could end up over 150k, possibly 200k at a stretch.
                                If you think that the fastest selling song is 117k then Adele is smashing it,

Comment

• I have a feeling that she has sold about 110k up until the end of today, 70k with streaming missing from Saturday I’m gunna say about 110k so far, I’m really hoping it reaches 200k

Comment

• I wonder if she will also release “30” at midnight UK time, because then she will lose 5 hours of sales in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelefan2125 View Post
                                      I wonder if she will also release “30” at midnight UK time, because then she will lose 5 hours of sales in the US.
                                      It will go the normal way, countries like New Zealand, Australia, the far East 1st and then make its way round the world once those countries hit midnight.

Comment

From The OCC

Adele is set for a mighty comeback this week with Easy On Me, her first single in five years. In its first 48 hours the track has amassed 70,000 chart sales and is currently outperforming the Top 10 combined as its paces towards the biggest opening week for a song on the Official Singles Chart this year. Stay tuned for further updates throughout the week.

If Easy On Me does debut at Number 1, it would be Adele’s third UK chart-topper, following Somebody Like You (2011) and Hello (2015). Her fourth album, 30, is set for release November 19. The song has already broken streaming records globally for Spotify and Apple Music.
                                        It's crazy that she only has two #1s in the UK!
                                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post

It's crazy that she only has two #1s in the UK!
                                          21 dropped before she was huge, and after 25 dropped, people didn’t buy her singles as they had the album (to the extent it would get her a #1).

Skyfall’s release was messed up - I think she released it midweek so it didn’t get the chance to benefit from a full week of sales.

But 30 is going to be a streaming era release - and anything could happen. I suspect they’ll release another track before the album which will probably go to #1 too, but once they album is released it’s anyone’s guess what might happen.
                                          Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• I think 30 will open with 500k sales in the uk she has proven to be a streaming monster, if we couple that with a very strong fan base who will buy a physical copy and even vinyl then it will smash! Plus it’s Adele

Comment

• 3rd day on Spotify. 10,507,473

Still really good.

Comment

• https://variety.com/2021/music/news/...ah-1235091421/

On Nov. 14, five days before the release of Adele’s long-awaited fourth album “30,” CBS will air a two-hour special called “Adele One Night Only,” featuring a concert performance that will be the earliest opportunity for most of the world to hear the singer’s first new material in six years.

The two-hour event will be broadcast Sunday, Nov. 14 (8:30-10:30 PM, ET/8:00-10:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. To be filmed in Los Angeles, the special will include several of Adele’s hits as well as several new songs.

The special also will feature an exclusive interview with Adele by Oprah Winfrey “from her rose garden,” according to the announcement, “in Adele’s first televised wide-ranging conversation about her new album, the stories behind the songs, life after divorce, weight loss and raising her son.”

Comment

• She's the only one who can do the million in the US, Swift couldn't, so no one else can.

Comment

3rd day on Spotify. 10,507,473

Still really good.
                                                    Uk streams 1,342,576

Comment

Working...
                                                    X