No announcement yet.

Adele :: The "30" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 21k pure she is predicted this week in the USA will mean it will spend an 8th week at number 1 on the album sales chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
      With the 21k pure she is predicted this week in the USA will mean it will spend an 8th week at number 1 on the album sales chart
      Great!!!
      How is she doing in Europe and Oceania?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zak.ari.329 View Post

Great!!!
        How is she doing in Europe and Oceania?
        30 is the only foreign album in the top5 of France and Germany, the only one in the top10 of Italy and is atop Australia and New Zealand

Comment

• Originally posted by ADELEMUSEUM View Post

30 is the only foreign album in the top5 of France and Germany, the only one in the top10 of Italy and is atop Australia and New Zealand
          Great I hope she can stay stable for a couple of months. The album deserves it

Comment

• Originally posted by ADELEMUSEUM View Post

The No. 2 album is by an Irish act performed in English in Germany.
            The No. 3 album is by a Belgian act in France.
            The No. 10 album is by a British act performed in English in Italy.
            Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
            Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
            Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

• Australia

03 (01) 08 30

07 (07) 13 Esay On Me
              Last edited by jjavier1978; Fri January 14, 2022, 11:59.
              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Taiwan

02 (02) 07 30

Comment

• France :

#6 (-1) =

5,822 this week
                  = 214,931 units

Comment

• UK OCC

03 (02) 08 30

02 (01) 13 Easy On Me

24 (24) 08 Oh My God

28 (22) 08 I Drink Wine

Comment

• Sweden

03 (01) 08 30

04 (02) 13 Easy On Me

33 (26) 08 Oh My Good

Comment

• 30 sold 11k in the uk this week

Comment

• Netherlands

03 (01) 08 30

06 (06) 13 Easy On Me

Comment

• 1. Easy On Me: 120.94 (-0.19)
                            22. Oh My God: 39.88 (+0.36)
                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Wow general sales are really low at this point i mean 21k in US,11k in UK,6k in France..

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                                Wow general sales are really low at this point i mean 21k in US,11k in UK,6k in France..
                                21k in the USA is a pure figure, it’s aiming for 47k to 50k in total

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post

21k in the USA is a pure figure, it’s aiming for 47k to 50k in total
                                  I think that's still low January effect..

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post

I think that's still low January effect..
                                    oh yes deffo, was just mentioning not the complete figure etc

Comment

• 1.513.000 pure sales in the US

Comment

• Easy on me total in the uk is now 963k and 30 total is 625k

so she is about to get another million selling single!

Comment

• New Zealand

03 (01) 08 30

06 (06) 13 Easy On Me

34 (37) 06 Oh My God

Comment

• Flanders:
                                            2 (2) 30 7 weeks (No. 1 for 4 weeks)

1 (3) Easy On Me 12 weeks (No. 1 for 10 weeks) *re-peak*

-----

Wallonia:
                                            4 (2) 30 7 weeks (No. 2 for 4 weeks)

2 (3) Easy On Me 12 weeks (No. 1 for 2 weeks)

Comment

• Flanders:
                                              2 (2) 30 7 weeks (No. 1 for 4 weeks)

1 (3) Easy On Me 12 weeks (No. 1 for 10 weeks) *re-peak*

-----

Wallonia:
                                              4 (2) 30 7 weeks (No. 2 for 4 weeks)

2 (3) Easy On Me 12 weeks (No. 1 for 2 weeks)

Comment

• I guess the only other big albums in 2022 will be Beyonce, Harry Styles and Rihanna (if she decides to finally drop an album). Cardi B will be big on streaming but pure sales will probably be similar to Doja's "Planet Her". But I don' see any of these albums reaching a million in pure sales. Maybe Beyonce in a long run.

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                                  I guess the only other big albums in 2022 will be Beyonce, Harry Styles and Rihanna (if she decides to finally drop an album). Cardi B will be big on streaming but pure sales will probably be similar to Doja's "Planet Her". But I don' see any of these albums reaching a million in pure sales. Maybe Beyonce in a long run.
                                                  Taylor's 1989,Speak Now and Reputation TV's will be huge too

Comment

• I don’t think all three are coming out this year.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X