Comment

• Originally posted by ADELEMUSEUM View Post
              Italy Sales:
              WorldWide Albums
              40K*****

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.billboard.com/music/char...10-1235019783/

Adele Holds Atop Billboard Hot 100, Gunna & Future, GAYLE Hit Top 10
                  By Gary Trust
                  01/18/2022

Adele‘s “Easy on Me” notches a ninth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart.

“Easy on Me,” released on Columbia Records and which first led the Hot 100 in late October, drew 101.2 million radio airplay audience impressions (up 2%) and 15.1 million U.S. streams (down 4%) and sold 6,000 downloads (down 24%) in the Jan. 7-13 tracking week, according to MRC Data.

The ballad spends an eighth week at No. 1 on the Radio Songs chart and drops 4-5 on Digital Song Sales, following two weeks on top, and 5-16 on Streaming Songs, after five weeks at No. 1.

Notably, the song is the first to surpass 100 million in radio reach in over a year-and-a-half, since The Weeknd’s “Blinding Lights” drew 115 million as reflected on the Radio Songs chart dated May 23, 2020 (on its way to a record 26-week Radio Songs command, and its status atop the Greatest of All Time Hot 100 Songs chart).

Among individual formats, “Easy on Me” continues atop Adult Pop Airplay (nine weeks at No. 1), Pop Airplay (seven) and Adult Contemporary (six). It also returns to its No. 6 best on Adult R&B Airplay and holds at No. 10 on Dance/Mix Show Airplay (sparked by remix rotation).

Further, “Easy on Me” moves to within a week of Adele’s longest Hot 100 domination: “Hello” reigned for 10 weeks in 2015-16.

Comment

• This is probably its last week at the top.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• https://www.billboard.com/music/char...-Cz7BOoLFcfZWY

Gunna Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With ‘DS4Ever’
                      Plus: The Weeknd's 'Dawn FM' arrives at No. 2.
                      By Keith Caulfield
                      01/17/2022

Adele’s former leader 30 falls 2-4 with 48,300 equivalent album units earned (down 15%)

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        This is probably its last week at the top.
                        I wasn't aware that it even still was, but 9 weeks is definitely a huge achievement. She should start focusing on the 2nd single now.
                        Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                        Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                        Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

• Hot 100 ponts:

#1 Adele with 295
                          #2 Encanto with 239

A 10th week at #1 is likely

Comment

• Look:

POP:
                            1 1 ADELE Easy On Me 17905 18539 -634 60.306

-134 Spins
                            -79 Bullet
                            -0.283 Audience

POP:
                            15 14 ADELE Oh My God 7560 7087 +473 23.989

+151 Spins
                            +138 Bullet
                            +0.334 Audience

Looks like radio is moving on from EOM and OMG will benefit.

Comment

• Wow 9 weeks at number 1! And people didn’t think it would be that successful!

it’s also predicted to spend a 10th week at number 1 next week

Comment

• 30 is also number 1 on the pure album sales chart too 8th week at number 1 the longest running number 1 in 2020 decade

Comment

• Austria

03 (01) 07 30

13 (12) 12 Easy On Me
                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                    30 is also number 1 on the pure album sales chart too 8th week at number 1 the longest running number 1 in 2020 decade
                                    Do we know how much it sold in pure this week? I’m guessing 27k in SEA+TEA and 21k in pure?

Comment

• Spain

05 (04) 08 30

46 (41) 13 Easy On Me

Comment

• 1. Easy On Me: 120.90 (-0.42)
                                        21. Oh My God: 41.45 (+0.65)
                                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=....-A-NEW-TOP-20

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

IT'S TIME TO TALK ABOUT... A NEW TOP 20

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            This is probably its last week at the top.
                                            10 weeks within reach

Comment

• Denmark

04 (02) 08 30

09 (08) 12 Easy On Me

Comment

• Germany Mid-Week

10 (08) 30

Comment

• I’m worried
                                                  Did soundscan include everything?
                                                  It sold less than 20k last week!
                                                  Hope oh my god perform well on airplay
                                                  Last edited by britneyliam; Wed January 19, 2022, 15:16.

Comment

• We all knew that January sales would be abysmal, let's hope for stability in the following months, thanks to Oh My God and promotion.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X