Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adele :: The "30" Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
    OCC

    In today's Official Chart sales flash (October 20), Easy On Me posts 149,865 chart sales, leapfrogging Olivia Rodrigo, whose track Good 4 U held the biggest week 1 total when it debuted at Number 1 in May with 117,355 chart sales.

    I wonder if she can sell more than Ed, 250K is pretty achievable

    KUBA'S CHART

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
      10 +2 Adele - Easy On Me 5 10 62.34 +9.28

      top 10 in 5 days, she will have weekly top 3 debut
      This is brilliant.

      Comment


      • 150k with 2 days left & some data missing.
        Would be amazing to have Shape Of You sales debut

        Comment


        • Is this on its way to jump into #1 in the Billboard Hot 100 right? Big sales, huge streaming and top 10 in the radio would be more than enough, wouldn't they?

          Comment


          • This is insane! There are no signs of slowing down. People were really hungry for new Adele!

            On the other hand, i'm so anxious and curious about the rolling effect.
            Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed October 20, 2021, 19:03.
            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

            Comment


            • Originally posted by flotando View Post
              Is this on its way to jump into #1 in the Billboard Hot 100 right? Big sales, huge streaming and top 10 in the radio would be more than enough, wouldn't they?
              #1 is on lock!

              Comment


              • 9.9 million streams globally, filtered that is, still over 10 million unfiltered, she also broke the record for biggest filtered streams in a week now, it was ariana with 71 million for 7 rings

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                  10 +2 Adele - Easy On Me 5 10 62.34 +9.28

                  top 10 in 5 days, she will have weekly top 3 debut
                  6 +4 Adele - Easy On Me 6 6 71.61 +9.28

                  Crazy!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                    9.9 million streams globally, filtered that is, still over 10 million unfiltered, she also broke the record for biggest filtered streams in a week now, it was ariana with 71 million for 7 rings
                    It was Olivia with "good 4 u" with 84 million. And "drivers license" had 80.7 million in a single week.

                    Comment


                    • Poland

                      Airplay Top Oct 9 - Oct 15


                      85 Adele Easy On Me Sony Music Entertainment

                      Comment


                      • Thursday Top 40 Update
                        Missing Data: Amazon Physical, Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube (all for Wednesday)

                        Singles

                        1 Adele - Easy On Me (171.8k) *
                        2 Elton John & Dua Lipa - Cold Heart (51.4k)
                        3 Ed Sheeran - Shivers (49.1k)
                        4 CKay - love nwantiti (ah ah ah) (26.5k)
                        5 Coldplay & BTS - My Universe (25.3k)



                        Comment


                        • Amazing sales! That figure includes no streaming from weds! So absolutely remarkable figure, she is probably around 200k now it’s going to be close to see if it can beat Ed shape of you back in 2017

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sprock93 View Post
                            Thursday Top 40 Update
                            Missing Data: Amazon Physical, Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube (all for Wednesday)

                            Singles

                            1 Adele - Easy On Me (171.8k) *


                            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                            Comment


                            • Gaon Digital Chart(South Korea): Week of 10/10/2021-10/16/2021

                              165(NEW)1 Easy On Me

                              With only two days of tracking.

                              Comment


                              • 1st #1 in now in, Australia

                                Easy on Me #1

                                Comment


                                • Spotify
                                  Easy on Me 9,451,738

                                  Comment


                                  • It's not holding so well on itunes and it is losing lots of streams day after day.
                                    She needs to plan constant promo

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                                      Spotify
                                      Easy on Me 9,451,738
                                      So she broke the weekly spotify record then because I read yesterday she only needed a little over 8M today
                                      Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by sprock93 View Post
                                        It's not holding so well on itunes and it is losing lots of streams day after day.
                                        She needs to plan constant promo
                                        It’s doing amazing on Spotify, it’s still doing millions more than the number 2 and many artists could only wish that it would reach that amount of streams! It will loose streams naturally as it was a massive debut

                                        Comment


                                        • Yes she broke the weekly Spotify record

                                          Comment


                                          • Germany

                                            1 (New) Easy In Me - Adele

                                            Her 4th number 1

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                              Yes she broke the weekly Spotify record
                                              Suuuuper close. Only 800k more than Olivia

                                              Comment


                                              • Easy On Me is #1 in Ireland this week and on the Irish album charts 25 is #2 21 is #4 and 19 is almost top 20 as it's up to #21 this week
                                                "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

                                                Comment


                                                • Dutch Single Chart

                                                  1 New Adele - Easy On Me

                                                  #2 song is selling 77%
                                                  ​​​​​​​​

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X