Adele :: The "30" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marcsgirl85 View Post
    Easy On Me is #1 in Ireland this week and on the Irish album charts 25 is #2 21 is #4 and 19 is almost top 20 as it's up to #21 this week
    What the ? I didn't expect this slayage at this point already. Imagine what we'll get to see in a month!

Comment

• Also debuts at #1 in Lithuania, Sweden, and Norway.

Easy On Me certified Silver in the UK the first week.

Comment

• Whoop silver in the uk so sales are over 200k

Comment

• In Ireland,
          The imminent arrival of Adele’s new album 30 sends her previous two albums 25 and 21 to Numbers 2 and 4 respectively, while her debut record 19 sits climbs to Number 21.

Comment

• Italian Single Chart

1 new Adele - Easy On Me

It was not taken for granted considering that it spent half week at #8 on Spotify!

Comment

• Easy On Me debuts at #1 in Italy

Comment

• "Easy On Me" just became the most added song and the most played song during it's first week of release in U.S. radio history, amazing:

Comment

• OCC
                  The singer’s third UK Number 1 single takes its crown with a massive 217,300 chart sales in its first week - the highest week 1 figure since Ed Sheeran’s Shape Of You, which earned 226,800 in January 2017.

Adele also breaks an Official UK Chart record with the single as Easy On Me racked up 24 million streams in the UK over the last seven days, the most streams for a song in one week – topping Ariana Grande’s record of 16.9 million set back in January 2019 with 7 Rings. Easy On Me also earns the biggest week of digital download sales of 2021 so far, with 23,500

Comment

• 217k is massive!!!!

Comment

• Music Week

That Adele’s first new material in six years is an immediate and huge-selling No.1 will come as a surprise to practically no-one. However, it is the way the British superstar blasts her way past the rest of the market which rightly grabs all the headlines.

Her third No.1 single, Easy On Me debuts at the top with a colossal chart sale of 217,317. It is the first single to notch up 200,000 sales in a single week since Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran debuted with 226,808 sales in January 2017. Adele doesn’t so much break the all-time streaming record, as obliterate it.

Her single was played almost exactly 24 million times during the course of the last seven days, these contributing a record 193,779 sales to her total. She notably becomes only the second artist (after Ariana Grande) to hold the record twice, having originally set a high water mark in 2015 when Hello became the first single to reach what was, at the time, the unthinkable level of 7.32 million streams.

The herald of her upcoming fourth album 30, Easy On Me is for the moment the only new Adele track available, but it has prompted something of a first: a wholesale surge of interest in her back catalogue of the kind that is normally reserved for the recently departed. It means chart returns for When We Were Young, originally a No.9 hit in 2016 but now back at No.25 (12,890 sales), and 2011 global smash Someone Like You which accelerates to No.34 (11,736 sales). As catalogue tracks, both are restricted to permanent ACR status, without which they would be contending for Top 10 positions.

Eight further Adele tracks are starred-out from positions elsewhere in the Top 75, almost as if an entirely new audience is discovering her work.

Comment

• Spectacular results everywhere!!!

4. Easy On Me: 78.25 (+6.63)
                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Crazy Numbers!!!!
                          Should easily have a second week at #1 and likely a third considering that there will be a physical release of the single at the end of the month!

Comment

• Originally posted by sprock93 View Post
                            Crazy Numbers!!!!
                            Should easily have a second week at #1 and likely a third considering that there will be a physical release of the single at the end of the month!
                            2 weeks deffo, not sure about 3 cos Ed is releasing his album and that could being huge streams so that could be a challenge

Comment

• Here’s hoping she drops the next single on 5th or 12th November
                              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• USA
                                COLUMBIA 48,113,895 for Easy On Me

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/streaming_songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                                  Music Week

That Adele’s first new material in six years is an immediate and huge-selling No.1 will come as a surprise to practically no-one. However, it is the way the British superstar blasts her way past the rest of the market which rightly grabs all the headlines.

Her third No.1 single, Easy On Me debuts at the top with a colossal chart sale of 217,317. It is the first single to notch up 200,000 sales in a single week since Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran debuted with 226,808 sales in January 2017. Adele doesn’t so much break the all-time streaming record, as obliterate it.

Her single was played almost exactly 24 million times during the course of the last seven days, these contributing a record 193,779 sales to her total. She notably becomes only the second artist (after Ariana Grande) to hold the record twice, having originally set a high water mark in 2015 when Hello became the first single to reach what was, at the time, the unthinkable level of 7.32 million streams.

The herald of her upcoming fourth album 30, Easy On Me is for the moment the only new Adele track available, but it has prompted something of a first: a wholesale surge of interest in her back catalogue of the kind that is normally reserved for the recently departed. It means chart returns for When We Were Young, originally a No.9 hit in 2016 but now back at No.25 (12,890 sales), and 2011 global smash Someone Like You which accelerates to No.34 (11,736 sales). As catalogue tracks, both are restricted to permanent ACR status, without which they would be contending for Top 10 positions.

Eight further Adele tracks are starred-out from positions elsewhere in the Top 75, almost as if an entirely new audience is discovering her work.
                                  It wasn't until I read about the "ACR status" part that I didn't realize this is about the UK charts. 200k sold there. Absolutely massive. (I know it includes streams, but still)
                                  Find me here:
                                  https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                                  https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&i...IN-THE-STREAMS

Comment

• New Zealand
                                      1 (NEW) Easy On Me

Comment

• Spotify
                                        Easy on Me 9,545,968

Comment

• 9 -5 Adele - Easy On Me 8 4 63.98 -14.27

radio deal has ended, now it will be getting a normal boosts
                                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• It didn’t loose as much As I expected actually

Comment

• Belgium Wallonia
                                              3 (NEW) Easy On Me

Comment

• While i'm very happy for her success, i'm glad she didn't break Shape Of You's record
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  While i'm very happy for her success, i'm glad she didn't break Shape Of You's record
                                                  What shape of you record? She broke the streaming record in the uk, including his record, if you mean his 226k sales first week, that’s not a record lol Adele herself sold 333k first week of hello back In 2015, EDs 226k In the uk isn’t a sales record

Comment

• Yeah, it's Ed who hasn't been able to top Hello's sales.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X