Madonna :: The "Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

Finally Enough Love Total Spotify Streams so far (songs that are already available):

Girl Gone Wild - AVICII's UMF Mix - 14,921,965
    Give Me All Your Luvin' - Party Rock Remix - 11,897,890

Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) 2022 Remaster - 291,253

Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster - 162,635

TOTAL: 43,630,626 Streams
    Thanks!!!

Not sure if all will count for this new album a acouple I think are in special editions of previous albums on Spotify!
    43 million could be a good help but over 26 millions come from 2 MDNA tracks!

Still "Into The Groove" and "Deeper and Deeper" are doing OK! They were released only 1 month ago and 15 days ago respectivally.

Comment

• So is the "Ray of Light" remix being released today or was postponed 1 week?

On Official Charts new releases is not mentioned:
      https://www.officialcharts.com/new-releases/

The Demi Lovato 1st single from her next album is being released tomorrow. Next week we will see if it gets some hype or not but I don't see it doing as well as her previous (especially in UK) when they are saying she is returning to her rock roots.

Also this time there is no documentary to promote her album and probably also will not spin an hit song (we will find that out in 2 or 3 weeks time at most). She did anounced a tour but it only stars on August 30 in S.Paulo (Brazil) so not sure if it will help much her album sales (now that bundles are forbiden in US and were never used in UK).

So far Demi remains the strongest new release competitor againts Madonna compilation also released 19th August.

Edit: Demi Lovato announced a tour
      Last edited by MadNuno; Thu June 9, 2022, 18:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
        Anyone have update streaming numbers for both "Into The Groove" and "Deeper and Deeper" remixes on Spotify?

I'm sure they are not doing that great but still would love to know (and have the info recorded on the forum)

On YouTube:

"Into The Groove" remix upload - 425k (uploaded over a month ago)
        "Into The Groove" remix automatic audio upload - 53k (uploaded over a month ago)

"Deeper and Deeper" remix video - 233k (uploaded a week ago)
        "Deeper and Deeper" remix automatic audio upload - 101k (uploaded 2 weeks ago)
        ITG 2022 Remaster 294,307
        Deeper & Deeper 2022 Remaster 172,066

Comment

• YouTube update 12/06/2022:

"Into The Groove" remix upload - 438k (uploaded a month and 1 week ago) - doing less than 3k per day now.
          "Into The Groove" remix automatic audio upload - 55k (uploaded a month and 1 week ago) - doing less than 1k per day now

"Deeper and Deeper" remix video - 268k (uploaded 11 days ago) - doing less than 14k per day now
          "Deeper and Deeper" remix automatic audio upload - 108k (uploaded 19 days ago) - doing around 2k per day now

Comment

• Anyone knows what happened to the "Frozen" or "Ray of Light" remix release?
            Is it happening this weekk?

Comment

• It looks like Ray of Light is out TONIGHT!

Comment

• Available on YouTube already:

Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit) (2022 Remaster)

Comment

• I guess I've never heard this remix before. It's good. With that said, isn't it weird to release a remix that's not even going to be included in the standard version of this compilation, out already next week?

Comment

• The Remix Video is up too.
                    Madonna - Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Remix Edit) [2022 Remaster]

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                      I guess I've never heard this remix before. It's good. With that said, isn't it weird to release a remix that's not even going to be included in the standard version of this compilation, out already next week?
                      Yeah... I find that strange too

But probaly she will sing it on Pride? It seems that "Frozen" remix was going to be released first but they changed their minds (probably will be released a week before the album drops in August, who knows?).

Or maybe they tought it would do great on streaming and it already had a video (this remix is really good).

I honestly am in the dark with their strategy this time around.

Comment

• Prince just put out a live album with many different versions. A live album is different from a GH collection, but I think this may give us an idea how FEL will do.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/prince...aoRN8ezQ5p98fE

Prince and The Revolution’s ‘Live’ Album Lights up Billboard Charts
                        BY KEITH CAULFIELD

'Live' is Prince's 33rd top 40-charting album on the Billboard 200 — and the late legend's first live release to reach the chart.

Prince and The Revolution’s newly remixed and remastered archival live album, Prince and The Revolution: Live, makes a splash across Billboard’s charts as it debuts in the top five on Top Album Sales, Top R&B Albums, Catalog Albums, Tastemaker Albums and Vinyl Albums (all dated June 18). It also bows at No. 11 on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and No. 22 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart. The revamped version of the album was released on June 3 via NPG/Legacy..

The Live album earned 17,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending June 9, according to Luminate. Album sales comprise nearly all of that sum.

The new June 3, 2022 release marks the debut of the remastered version of the Live album, and its first release as a stand-alone album on physical formats. It was available in a number of physical editions, some accompanied by a digitally enhanced video of the concert. Among the packages is a premium $120 box set with three vinyl LPs, two CDs and a Blu-ray video disc of the show.

Of the nearly 17,000 copies sold of Prince and The Revolution: Live, physical sales comprise 15,000 (8,000 on vinyl and 7,000 on CD) and digital sales comprise 2,000.

Comment

• So we have 1 week before the short version of the album is released on Streaming.

Doing a little update on previous released songs on YouTube (tomorrow will put the first 24h of ROL remix).

YouTube update 17/06/2022:

"Into The Groove" remix upload - 448k (uploaded a month and 2 weeks ago) - doing around 2k per day now.
                          "Into The Groove" remix automatic audio upload - 58k (uploaded a month and 2 weeks ago) - doing less than 1k per day now

"Into The Groove" remtix TOTAL YOUTUBE streams: 506k

"Deeper and Deeper" remix video - 302k (uploaded 16 days ago) - doing less than 8k per day now
                          "Deeper and Deeper" remix automatic audio upload - 114k (uploaded 23 days ago) - doing around 1k per day now

"Deeper and Deeper" remtix TOTAL YOUTUBE streams: 416k

It's probably safe to say that both remix songs already have over 1 million streams from ALL streaming services (Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Deezer... etc) worldwide right now!

I hope that Pride and the short album version release for streaming services will help them pick up a bit again.

Anyone have Spotify updated numbers for both remixes?

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                            Prince just put out a live album with many different versions. A live album is different from a GH collection, but I think this may give us an idea how FEL will do.

[...]

Prince and The Revolution’s newly remixed and remastered archival live album, Prince and The Revolution: Live, makes a splash across Billboard’s charts as it debuts in the top five on Top Album Sales, Top R&B Albums, Catalog Albums, Tastemaker Albums and Vinyl Albums (all dated June 18). It also bows at No. 11 on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and No. 22 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart. The revamped version of the album was released on June 3 via NPG/Legacy..
                            If it charted on Catalog Albums was "remix and remaster version" of his previouly released live album already?

Madonna sales have always been higher than prince (especially during the XXI century) plus she does have a lot more hit songs on her album than Prince have on his live album. Plus she is alive to promote it a bit (and physical release is on her Birthday week) so I'm hopping FEL does better as it's not a "remix and remaster" previous album but a new compilation with some previous unavailable remixes and all tracks remasterd (and more and bigger Hot 100 Hits in there as well).

With 17k was unlucky not to be TOP 20 (most weeks need less than that for a TOP 20 place).

Hope it's not just wishfull thinking but hope she does twice as much...

You think her release is similar to this and will do similar to this?

Prince social media hype is also pretty low compared to Madonna (I'm sure that turn out into some sales and streams as well).
                            Last edited by MadNuno; Fri June 17, 2022, 17:09.

Comment

• The big releases the same week with Madonna (do we have any hope for a uk No1 ? )
                              Demi Lovato - HOLY FVCK (August 19)

Steps - Platinum Collection (August 19)

Panic At The Disco - Viva Las Vengeance (August 19)

Comment

• ^^No way. Harry's album is still a monster seller.

Comment

• Originally posted by oneofone View Post
                                  ^^No way. Harry's album is still a monster seller.
                                  Harry ??? He won't be a problem. He sold 24,652 this week and is dropping around 30% on sales every weeks since the week of release. That means that in 8 weeks when Madonna album is released in full (August 19) he will be selling less than 8k (or 12k if he can score another big selling single with a new video).

Demi Lovato can bring some competition... she may do 12k to 18k

But I'm more worried with STEPS album release in UK they may do great numbers with their Greatest Hits and they are British. They will almost certainly do over 10k but can they do 20k or 30k or even 40k? It's possible as they are activelly promoting the album already.

Not Sure if Panic at The Disco will do that well in UK. Sure they'll do fine but I don't think they will pull more than 10k-15k as they only have 4 TOP 10 albums and reached #02 twice only (in 2008 and 2018 when they had big hits) but never got to #01 in UK so without a big hit they will do good but not great..

Madonna will certainly do more than 10k but I'm not sure how well will she do in UK with a compilation like this.
                                  Most of the songs are among her TOP 10 Hits in UK but pre-sales didn't seem that big in UK and there is so much we still don't know about her release.

Just like Steps Madonna can do a lot more than just 10k with a release like this depending on the promotion on week of release.

Will there be TV ads? Street Posters? Spotify or Apple Music promotions? Any kind of a big publicity stunt? We don't know.

Will the album chart based on streams on week of digital release in June? I doubt that! I believ it will only chart in August.

I'm more worried about US with the Demi and Panic at the Disco releases. Madonna may need bigger numbers to be TOP 20 or TOP 10 in US if there are many albums still charting high that week (even from previous weeks like Drake, Beyoncé and others that may still be doing good numbers from streaming).
                                  Last edited by MadNuno; Sat June 18, 2022, 17:05.

Comment

• "Ray of Light" during the first 24 hours on YouTube:

2022 remastered Remix video - 83.5k views (it's already at 87k views now)
                                    Automtic YouTube Music Audio - 3.7k views (It's at 4k now)

That's 87.2k streams from YouTube during the first 24 hours!

Not great but not bad either!

Comment

• Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 27,779 Streams
                                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 328,544 Streams

Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 262,501 Streams
                                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by fridakahlo View Post
                                          The Remix Video is up too.
                                          Madonna - Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Remix Edit) [2022 Remaster]

This is one of my all time favorite Remix and Remix video. It's so cool and hip. Her sense of visuals is so versatile.
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I kinda expect 22k - 27k for FEL, streaming will be a non factor maybe it could add 1k to the total but the gross of the numbers will be the vinyl numbers (here I’m surprised that Prince did 8k so M surely could pull 10-12k and then the cd’s plus digital, yeah 25k could be the number and hopefully enough for Top 15, a Top 10 placement feels far while in the UK I think that a Top 5 debut is posible and good for a remixes album

Comment

• "Ray of Light" AFTER first 48 hours on YouTube:

2022 remastered Remix video - 114k views (it's already at 122k views now)
                                              Automtic YouTube Music Audio - 5.8k views (It's at 6.1k now)

Slowing down a lot during the weekend as expected but let's see how it does during it's firs full week.

That's around 120k streams from YouTube during the first 48 hours!

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
                                                I kinda expect 22k - 27k for FEL, streaming will be a non factor maybe it could add 1k to the total but the gross of the numbers will be the vinyl numbers (here I’m surprised that Prince did 8k so M surely could pull 10-12k and then the cd’s plus digital, yeah 25k could be the number and hopefully enough for Top 15, a Top 10 placement feels far while in the UK I think that a Top 5 debut is posible and good for a remixes album
                                                I so wish it could get to TOP 10 in US... but only if they promote the hell out of it!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

I'm more worried about US with the Demi and Panic at the Disco releases. Madonna may need bigger numbers to be TOP 20 or TOP 10 in US if there are many albums still charting high that week (even from previous weeks like Drake, Beyoncé and others that may still be doing good numbers from streaming).
                                                  I said that but it seems Drake won't be a problem in 2 months... he did great on first day but it's already falling faster than expected.
                                                  Not worried about Drake still be doing big numbers by then anymore.

Comment

• From this week Billboard:

"Rounding out the top five is Future’s former No. 1 I Never Liked You, which dips 4-5 with 55,000 (down 10%). A trio of former leaders are next on the chart, as Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album is stationary at No. 6 (52,000; down less than 1%), Kendrick Lamar’s Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers descends 5-7 (42,000; down 23%) and Olivia Rodrigo’s Sour is steady at No. 8 (32,000; down 14%).

SZA’s Ctrl vaults from No. 35 to No. 9 following a fifth anniversary deluxe reissue on June 10 which added seven previously unreleased tracks. The album, which debuted and peaked at No. 3 on the July 1, 2017-dated chart, rallies with 32,000 equivalent album units earned (up 109%).

Closing out the new Billboard 200 top 10 is Carrie Underwood’s new studio album Denim & Rhinestones, which debuts at No. 10 with 31,000 equivalent album units earned. Of that sum, album sales comprise 22,000; SEA units comprise nearly 9,000 (equaling 11.19 million on-demand official streams of the set’s tracks) and TEA units comprise less than 1,000."

https://www.billboard.com/music/char...-1-1235089722/

Usually weekly chart sales in August are 15-20% lower than in June but if Madonna album was to be released this week would need over 55k unit sales to be TOP 5 (extremelly unlikely it would do it) and 31k unit sales to be TOP 10 (Not sure it would make it but not Impossible).

Let's hope Warner have another card to play to make sure her "50 Number Ones" album is TOP 10 in US.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X