Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician
    --- Wrong thread, please delete this post! ---
    Right thread... did you even read my post until the end?

Comment

• Why your post? I was talking about mine, which was about Carrie Underwood and SZA before realising that this thread is about Madonna. It obviously was the wrong thread for that purpose, so I edited the former content out and, knowing that I can't delete my own posts, included the request to have the mods delete it, just like I've done in similar cases before.
      Last edited by theMathematician; Tue June 21, 2022, 00:06.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
        Why your post? I was talking about mine, which was about Carrie Underwood and SZA before realising that this thread is about Madonna. It obviously was the wrong thread for that purpose, so I edited the former content out and, knowing that I can't delete my own posts, included the request to have the mods delete it, just like I've done in similar cases before.
        Sorry, never seen that being done before...

Comment

• Her performance in Pride is in 2 days!

4 days after being uploaded:

Ray of Light remix video is now at 154k views on YouTube (slowing down a bit to 32k views per day now)
          Ray of Light remix automatic audio have 9.6k streams on YouTube Music

Comment

• Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Apple Music:

#105 Mauritius
            #136 Mexico
            #148 Brazil

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
              Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Apple Music:

#105 Mauritius
              #136 Mexico
              #148 Brazil
              How is it possible? It was released earlier in some countries or is it based on the 3 songs streams alone?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

How is it possible? It was released earlier in some countries or is it based on the 3 songs streams alone?
                Based on the 3 songs alone. This always happens on Apple Music because the singles are listed under the album since its announcement.

Comment

• FEL Available In Australia

Last edited by Forreal; Thu June 23, 2022, 21:20.

Comment

• Remember, this is a streaming only release. I would not expect it to chart until the physical releases in August.

Comment

• For anyone living in Europe or Asia, do the already released remixes show the streams that they already had in the new album? Or are they back from 0? This because we were talking in the last page that FEL could have up to 43M streams if they take those in account.

I live in Mexico so still 7 hours to go to get the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
                        For anyone living in Europe or Asia, do the already released remixes show the streams that they already had in the new album? Or are they back from 0? This because we were talking in the last page that FEL could have up to 43M streams if they take those in account.

I live in Mexico so still 7 hours to go to get the album.

Comment

• New song possibly being tested tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by freddaras View Post
                            Nice! So it will have at least some numbers to push the total to a good number because I was afraid that it was going to end up with 3-4M total

Comment

• FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE is officially out for me too!

9/16 tracks are already linked with a version previously released, giving the album a total of 19,353,685 until Wednesday (Thursday numbers only tomorrow, and then we'll have the real streams before it's release as an album). Express Yourself, Frozen and Music could've been merged as well... Let's see if they fix it on Saturday.

Let's enjoy the ride, guys!
                              Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Fri June 24, 2022, 04:42.

Comment

• I saw some talk about the top 12 tracks only counting towards streaming units for the UK charts but this isn't totally correct as out of the top 12 tracks the top two tracks streams are reduced to the average of the next 10, it's a rule the UK has so any monster hit doesn't just carry an album, here's the wording from the OCC:

The 2 album tracks attracting most streams are neutralised to the level of the average of the next 10 highest
                                streamed tracks associated with the album (or all tracks where album has < 12 tracks).

Comment

• Nice that they merged the numbers!
                                  I don't expect anything from this but it's nice to see that the album will get okay numbers thanks to the merge!

Can't wait for the physical versions. I love the black & white cover!

Comment

• Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Apple Music:
                                    #24 Macau
                                    #64 Singapore
                                    #80 Australia
                                    #158 Mexico
                                    #164 Brazil

Let's see what it happens during the day!

Comment

• After a few hours not much difference... where is Europe?

Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
                                      Apple Music:
                                      #30 Macau
                                      #44 Belize
                                      #60 Mexico
                                      #64 Singapore
                                      #69 Australia
                                      #165 Brazil

Comment

• that LFL remix wasn't already uploaded on spotify? why its not merged?
                                        Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                        Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shego View Post
                                          that LFL remix wasn't already uploaded on spotify? why its not merged?
                                          They are similar, but not the same.

Comment

After a few hours not much difference... where is Europe?
                                            It's impossible to find it on Apple Music in the UK.
                                            Not listed anywhere, not even under Madonna.

Comment

• Originally posted by oneofone View Post

It's on Spotify UK but only this morning - last night I waited until 3Am and was still not there.

What's going on with Europe on Apple Music? My iPod was out of batery (those bateries are so small...) but will try it now (but on my iPod it's Portugal not UK as I don't have the VPN there).

Comment

• Originally posted by oneofone View Post

Yeah you have to go to the deluxe and then scroll to other versions. Doesn’t even show up under compilations on her profile.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Yeah you have to go to the deluxe and then scroll to other versions. Doesn’t even show up under compilations on her profile.
                                                  WTF???? No way!!!!

Comment

WTF???? No way!!!!

Yea... that's Apple's way of "decluttering" an artist's main page. It happens for every album with multiple versions. At least, it should. With a release like this one, is definitely messed up as it makes the album virtually inaccessible to those who do not know where/how to find it, so a vast majority.
                                                    A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

Working...
                                                    X