Madonna :: The "Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I don’t know the rules in other countries, but in the UK it isn’t eligible to chart until the a physical version is released.
    In most countries needs to be at least available to buy (even if only on iTunes) to be able to chart.

In Portugal is the same, only albums available to buy are elligible to charts.

Comment

I don’t know the rules in other countries, but in the UK it isn’t eligible to chart until the a physical version is released.
      Don’t know about years ago, but that’s not the case right now.

A few weeks ago Bad Bunny’s latest album “Un verano sin ti” debuted at #62 in UK and it doesn’t have a physical release. Just digital.
      And there are many other examples of digital only releases charting.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Don’t know about years ago, but that’s not the case right now.

A few weeks ago Bad Bunny’s latest album “Un verano sin ti” debuted at #62 in UK and it doesn’t have a physical release. Just digital.
        And there are many other examples of digital only releases charting.
        I mean it’s a while since I looked at the rules but I believe new studio albums have different eligibility rules compared to compilations when it comes to streaming only releases.
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• There is no digital album release. It's streaming only.

Comment

• Finally Enough Love (Spotify) 25/06/2022

Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 351,597
            Everybody (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 42,682
            Express Yourself (Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 34,064
            Frozen (Extended Club Mix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 32,866
            Girl Gone Wild (Avicii's UMF Mix) - 2022 Remaster 14,989,065
            Give It 2 Me (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) - 2022 Remaster 29,240
            Hollywood (Calderone & Quayle Edit) - 2022 Remaster 37,876
            Hung Up (SDP Extended Vocal Edit) - 2022 Remaster 546,367
            I Don't Search I Find (Honey Dijon Radio Mix) - 2022 Remaster 272,529
            Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 394,262
            Like A Prayer (7" Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 141,858
            Living For Love (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) - 2022 Remaster 28,366
            Medellin (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) - 2022 Remaster 2,475,988
            Music (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 32,105
            Secret (Junior's Luscious Single Mix) - 2022 Remaster 105,800
            Vogue (Single Version) - 2022 Remaster 412,453

Total Streams 19,927,118 (+234,295)
            Last edited by jjavier1978; Sun June 26, 2022, 19:06.
            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Not sure why but on YouTube music the song from the compilation that was played the most in the last couple of days was "Everybody" that already have over 33k streams on the automatic generated upload. Probably as it's the first song on the album is the one people listen to first before checking the rest of the album?

After that is "Like a Prayer" that have over 22k streams followed by "Hung Up" at 9.9k, "Frozen" and "Secret" both with 9.8k

Comment

• When the "50 Number Ones" deluxe version is released it's possible that will be already with over 40 million streams on 19th August as they will probably link/merge more songs streams as they did now?

All the streams this one have now + "Ray of Light" remix will be part of it so it's already over 20 million 1 month and 3 weeks before reelase date.

Still not sure why some songs streams were not merged this time around... find it a bit strange... unless those remixes will also be on those Deluxe Re-released Studio Albums and so they will be merged with that album version by then to become part of the album instead being part of this compilation.

Comment

• It could be, doesn’t the GMAYL remix has like 10M streams? Then will all the others that could get merged plus the few ones that the album gets until August yeah I could see it getting to 40M.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post

Yeah we know that but like I mentioned if it has 19M streams already and then adds maybe 3-4M more by the time it gets released that adds 23M at least and while it’s nothing in SEA numbers, even if it adds 2-4K to the total it helps for the album to get a cute position, vinyls and CDs will move around 95% or the total because TEA is dead now.
                    you seem to be confused... the streams registered before release will NOT count to it's debut week numbers. only streams that took place during the actual week. the prerelease streams count for RIAA certs only.

Comment

• Finally Enough Love (Spotify) 26/06/2022

Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 367,533
                      Everybody (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 53,765
                      Express Yourself (Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 43,407
                      Frozen (Extended Club Mix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 42,202
                      Girl Gone Wild (Avicii's UMF Mix) - 2022 Remaster 14,998,750
                      Give It 2 Me (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) - 2022 Remaster 37,550
                      Hollywood (Calderone & Quayle Edit) - 2022 Remaster 48,008
                      Hung Up (SDP Extended Vocal Edit) - 2022 Remaster 556,233
                      I Don't Search I Find (Honey Dijon Radio Mix) - 2022 Remaster 280,146
                      Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 406,028
                      Like A Prayer (7" Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 152,597
                      Living For Love (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) - 2022 Remaster 36,554
                      Medellin (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) - 2022 Remaster 2,483,956
                      Music (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 41,361
                      Secret (Junior's Luscious Single Mix) - 2022 Remaster 114,700
                      Vogue (Single Version) - 2022 Remaster 423,747

Total Streams 20,086,537 (+159,419)

Comment

• So basically this may chart in August?

Comment

• So to recap using the above posts:

Spotify:

24/06 - 316,986
                          25/06 - 234,295 (-26.08%)
                          26/06 - 159,419 (-31.96%)

Total: 710,700 streams.

It’ll be lucky to hit a million by Friday if those drops keep happening. I mean it’s almost lost half its release day audience.

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                            So basically this may chart in August?
                            The album OFFICIAL SALES RELEASE is 19th August and that's when it will chart.

This was just the short version streaming only, not even digital sales (meaning this was not even allowed to chart in most world countries even if it was the #01 streaming album everywhere).

Comment

• Still showing in many countries Apple Music TOP 100 Charts.

Still TOP 20 in a few markets including Spain and Netherlands showing the album have a good chance to go #01 in those European countries when the selling version is out and more songs are available to stream (remember how pre-sales in Spain remained pretty high during weeks on online retailers?).

Unfortunally in US is not TOP 100 and in UK the album is only at #73.

Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Apple Music:
                              #15 Paraguay
                              #15 Spain
                              #17 Netherlands
                              #18 Macau
                              #21 Argentina
                              #25 Brazil
                              #29 Hong Kong
                              #31 Belize
                              #33 Costa Rica
                              #37 Bulgaria
                              #37 Jordan
                              #38 Greece
                              #39 Mexico
                              #47 Peru
                              #52 Singapore
                              #56 Finland
                              #57 Lebanon
                              #59 Poland
                              #60 Chile
                              #63 El Salvador
                              #63 Oman
                              #69 Portugal
                              #73 United Kingdom
                              #76 Australia
                              #77 Italy
                              #80 Belgium
                              #85 Cyprus
                              #89 Malaysia
                              #96 Switzerland

Comment

• Finally Enough Love (Spotify) 27/06/2022

Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 381,369
                                Everybody (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 64,968
                                Express Yourself (Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 52,948
                                Frozen (Extended Club Mix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 51,536
                                Girl Gone Wild (Avicii's UMF Mix) - 2022 Remaster 15,008,408
                                Give It 2 Me (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) - 2022 Remaster 46,039
                                Hollywood (Calderone & Quayle Edit) - 2022 Remaster 58,202
                                Hung Up (SDP Extended Vocal Edit) - 2022 Remaster 566,237
                                I Don't Search I Find (Honey Dijon Radio Mix) - 2022 Remaster 287,576
                                Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 418,092
                                Like A Prayer (7" Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 163,478
                                Living For Love (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) - 2022 Remaster 44,650
                                Medellin (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) - 2022 Remaster 2,491,765
                                Music (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 50,898
                                Secret (Junior's Luscious Single Mix) - 2022 Remaster 123,434
                                Vogue (Single Version) - 2022 Remaster 435,133

Total Streams 20,244,733 (+158,196)

Girl Gone Wild (Avicii's UMF Mix) hit 15Million Streams

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

you seem to be confused... the streams registered before release will NOT count to it's debut week numbers. only streams that took place during the actual week. the prerelease streams count for RIAA certs only.
                                  Oh thanks I mixed that, so it’s doomed because if the 16tracks will made like 1.2M in a week I guess that the 50 track version could hit 2M - 2.5M in that week but of course that’s nothing for SEA maybe like 0.5k adding the other platforms like AM or Prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                    Finally Enough Love (Spotify) 27/06/2022

Medellin (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) - 2022 Remaster 2,491,765
                                    Why has Medellín's streams numbers been so high?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

Why has Medellín's streams numbers been so high?
                                      Because the remix was released over three years ago on streaming.

Comment

Because the remix was released over three years ago on streaming.
                                        Ok. Thx

Comment

• Finally Enough Love (Spotify) 28/06/2022

Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 394,373
                                          Everybody (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 75,477
                                          Express Yourself (Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 62,058
                                          Frozen (Extended Club Mix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 60,450
                                          Girl Gone Wild (Avicii's UMF Mix) - 2022 Remaster 15,017,793
                                          Give It 2 Me (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) - 2022 Remaster 54,181
                                          Hollywood (Calderone & Quayle Edit) - 2022 Remaster 67,794
                                          Hung Up (SDP Extended Vocal Edit) - 2022 Remaster 575,999
                                          I Don't Search I Find (Honey Dijon Radio Mix) - 2022 Remaster 294,928
                                          Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 429,653
                                          Like A Prayer (7" Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 173,913
                                          Living For Love (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) - 2022 Remaster 52,486
                                          Medellin (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) - 2022 Remaster 2,499,462
                                          Music (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 59,967
                                          Secret (Junior's Luscious Single Mix) - 2022 Remaster 131,897
                                          Vogue (Single Version) - 2022 Remaster 446,264

Total Streams 20,396,695 (+151,962)

Comment

• Stable in the 150k region
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• It's falling bit by bit in most countries on Apple Music (it did rise bit in a few countries though).
                                              Still TOP 20 in Spain but almost out of TOP 100 in UK

Comment

• Finally Enough Love Spotify streaming party is happenning now via Renaissance app! Join here: https://ren.fm/cJVWE2hZ33R3Mcwc8

Comment

• Originally posted by browlowkid View Post
                                                  Finally Enough Love Spotify streaming party is happenning now via Renaissance app! Join here: https://ren.fm/cJVWE2hZ33R3Mcwc8
                                                  What's that? It's another streaming service?

Comment

• My friend is going to the US on the release week of FEL I will get the Target exclusive I can’t wait

Comment

Working...
                                                    X