Madonna :: The "Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

The streams for FEL50 aren’t going to be huge at all.
    I guess I will have to agree...

FEL here in Portugal is now at #38 in Apple Music... but I guess probably Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands and Brazil are the only countries in the world where FEL will have some decent streaming numbers... unfortunally...

I wish they could do something to increase streaming numbers for FEL in UK and US (at least during release week).

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
      Impressive Instant Spotify numbers were less than Impressive.
      Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones:

"Into the Groove" (You Can Dance remix edit) 643,089

Deeper and Deeper" (David's radio edit) 634,919

"Ray of Light" (Sasha Ultra Violet mix edit) 210,705

"Holiday" (7" version) 99,893

"Impressive Instant" (Peter Rauhofer's Universal Radio Mixshow mix) 38,701

Total 1,627,307 Streams
      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Finally Enough Love 22,916,003 (+40,410) Streams on Spotify

Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 647,210
        Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 639,516
        Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 212,347
        Holiday (7" Version) - 2022 Remaster 102,812
        Impressive Instant (Peter Rauhofer's Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) - 2022 Remaster 47,456

Total 1,649,341 Streams
        Last edited by jjavier1978; Mon August 1, 2022, 18:23.

Comment

• Are all the remixes getting less than 10k daily streams?
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            Are all the remixes getting less than 10k daily streams?
            Based in the past 3 days, the 16-track version got an average of ~47,4k/day, which means 2,96k per song/day.

From the 50-track version:
            Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit) - Averaging 1,86k/day
            Holiday (7" Version) - Averaging 3,81k/day
            Impressive Instant (Peter Rauhofer's Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) - Averaging 15,8k/day *released 3 days ago*

Comment

• Finally Enough Love 22,960,265 (+44,262) Streams on Spotify

Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 651,828
              Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) - 2022 Remaster 644,232
              Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 214,081
              Holiday (7" Version) - 2022 Remaster 105,638
              Impressive Instant (Peter Rauhofer's Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) - 2022 Remaster 56,090

Total 1,671,869 Streams

Comment

• MUSIC VIDEO - Impressive Instant (Peter Rauhofer's Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) [2022 Remaster]

Comment

• Can't see anywhere where a remix album could get anywhere unless she had a brand spanking new single in it and it's impossible with 50 tracks chronicling 37 years of number ones on the dance chart.
                  "Crime is increasing
                  Trigger happy policing..."
                  -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                    MUSIC VIDEO - Impressive Instant (Peter Rauhofer's Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) [2022 Remaster]

The song she initially wanted as the 4th single from Music finally gets a video.

Comment

• Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post

The song she initially wanted as the 4th single from Music finally gets a video.
                      Amazing or Runaway Lover should be the 4th single.

Comment

• Finally Enough Love has reached 23Million Streams on Spoity!

Comment

• Finally Enough Love 23,048,763 Streams on Spotify

Comment

• I’m really curious to see how many vinyls it sold in UK because it literally has never left the top 100 on Amazon

Comment

• I have my expectations really, really low after checking Beyoncé's numbers in the UK: only 5,100 CD's and 2,800 vinyls

01 31,064 Beyoncé - RENAISSANCE [5,122 CDs, 2,772 vinyls, 3,356 downloads, 19,814 streaming]

Comment

• Originally posted by flotando View Post
                                I have my expectations really, really low after checking Beyoncé's numbers in the UK: only 5,100 CD's and 2,800 vinyls

01 31,064 Beyoncé - RENAISSANCE [5,122 CDs, 2,772 vinyls, 3,356 downloads, 19,814 streaming]
                                Imagine if FEL did more vinyls than Renaissance

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post

Imagine if FEL did more vinyls than Renaissance
                                  It could, actually.

Take into account that Renaissance vinyl was (and still is) not available on music stores or web stores, just through Beyonce's official website and just limited copies that soon sold out.

FEL on the other hand had the web exclusive 6LP version that sold out but also the 2LP version that will be available to buy everywhere with a regular release.

Regarding CDs, FEL has two different versions as well...

Last week the #3 album In UK sold only 7.3k copies... #5 just 4.4k. A top 5 debut for FEL should be guaranteed.

Comment

• nympho
                                    nympho commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Plus, I've just seen, HMV, Target or Fnac exclusives with red or clear vinyls as well...

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

It could, actually.

Take into account that Renaissance vinyl was (and still is) not available on music stores or web stores, just through Beyonce's official website and just limited copies that soon sold out.

FEL on the other hand had the web exclusive 6LP version that sold out but also the 2LP version that will be available to buy everywhere with a regular release.

Regarding CDs, FEL has two different versions as well...

Last week the #3 album In UK sold only 7.3k copies... #5 just 4.4k. A top 5 debut for FEL should be guaranteed.
                                  How long do you think it will chart for because I doubt it will reach the silver cert

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post

How long do you think it will chart for because I doubt it will reach the silver cert
                                    It will certainly get to silver but it may take some time. "Madame X" took almost 3 years to get to silver.

I think this album will much probably get to silver quicker than "Madame X".

Don't forget that many already streamed remix tracks and itunes song equivalent sales from song remixes that are on FEL and not on any other Madonna album will actually count for FEL certification as well so the first week sales is not all the album have for the certification.

Also all the YouTube views and streaming services streams from all that have been out since May (not much but it will certainly help it out a bit, are certainly a few Thousands equivalent album sales in UK).

Campaign will start tomorrow in US as Madonna is going to Jimmy Fallon. Not sure what will happen meanwhile but I believe that something is coming over to VMA Awards later this month.

Comment

• MadNuno
                                      You’re completely mixing US and UK certifications systems.

Unlike in US, the UK albums certifications don't include pre-release streams, that is, only units from the moment the album was released are counted.

And, also, unlike RIAA, BPI don't count video streams for certifications.

The album will have a strong 1st week because of the different physical editions and the fanbase, but I doubt a remixes album will stay more than 2, maybe 3 weeks max. on chart.
                                      It will depend on the 1st week sales, but if it sells something like... 6k copies... maybe 10k while on chart... (#40 last week sold around 2.2k and #100 around 1.2k)... take into account that the remaining 50k units out of chart will take a looong time.

Only way it could reach Silver quickly is if they count the original songs streams for this album or some strange thing like that. Cause I doubt this will keep on selling physicals in the long term and remixes streams are always low.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                        MadNuno
                                        You’re completely mixing US and UK certifications systems.

Unlike in US, the UK albums certifications don't include pre-release streams, that is, only units from the moment the album was released are counted.

And, also, unlike RIAA, BPI don't count video streams for certifications.
                                        Oh... thought they counted for both US and UK.

In that case will be harder....

I still believe FEL will sell more than 10k while on the UK charts, probably even more than 20k.
                                        Not sure if it will have much promo or not... only in a week or so we will know what they have prepared.

Wouldn't be shocked if FEL makes more than 10k during first week alone.

Comment

• Finally Enough Love 23,281,471 Streams on Spotify

Comment

Madonna will return to The Tonight Show wit Jimmy Fallon on August 10, 2022 in celebration of her upcoming compilation album "Finally Enough Love:50 Number-Ones"

Comment

• Question: can the album chart on iTunes with pre sales only? I remember some rules changed a couple years ago, because songs/albums were charting twice before.

Anyway... I'm happy to announce that 2 more copies were sold in Brazil for this album today. I just got mine!

Comment

• The vvinyl prices for this are incredibly expensive for Finally Enough love , £39.99 for any of the coloured ones and £34.99 for the black they really need to lower them by £10 Atleast way too expensive

Comment

• Finally Enough Love 23,324,674 Streams on Spotify

Comment

Working...
                                                  X