X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay!!!

#1 Australia
    #2 Germany

Crazy that it’s getting better peaks than Madame X but I always have had the idea that the world didn’t react to MX because of how Latin it was with songs having Spanish and Portuguese and sounds of the world

Comment

• Official charts debuts Finally Enough Love:

Australia # 1
      Germany # 2
      Sweden # 37
      Japan (Oricon) # 40
      Japan (Billboard) # 25

Comment

• Warner are doing an amazing job.

The next studio album could be # 1 in all countries like Confessions or Hard Candy.
        Last edited by MusicGoddess; Fri August 26, 2022, 13:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
          Yay!!!

#1 Australia
          #2 Germany

Crazy that it’s getting better peaks than Madame X but I always have had the idea that the world didn’t react to MX because of how Latin it was with songs having Spanish and Portuguese and sounds of the world
          It's another conversation but I also believe Madame X was hurt by the performance at the Eurovision… It was also a very heavy and dark album.

She needs to come back with something light-hearted and fun but with great production and I'm sure she'll be #1 all around the world again if Warner comes up with good release dates. The countless number of editions strategy is working and that's good because now that the tour ticket bundles are over in the US it's gonna be more and more complicated for veteran acts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

It's another conversation but I also believe Madame X was hurt by the performance at the Eurovision… It was also a very heavy and dark album.

She needs to come back with something light-hearted and fun but with great production and I'm sure she'll be #1 all around the world again if Warner comes up with good release dates.
            This Medellin was not the right choice (but did they had another option?) to sell the album because while I like the song it was not a big hit or a banger and didn’t bring awareness to the album I remember back in the release week that the GP and even some casual fans didn’t knew that she had released a new album.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post

This Medellin was not the right choice (but did they had another option?) to sell the album because while I like the song it was not a big hit or a banger and didn’t bring awareness to the album I remember back in the release week that the GP and even some casual fans didn’t knew that she had released a new album.
              I think Medellin was actually a great choice. It's fun and I like the production. Her vocals also sound good and natural. The problem is that she didn't promote it. The performance in the US was good and did wonders on streams and views (it has 10M views on YouTube and had another upload with over 5M.) It's so weird she didn't perform it at the Eurovision because it's a sound that us, Europeans, would have loved.

The other natural choice was I Don't Search I Find. It's classic Madonna! I still don't get why she didn't do anything with it. Especially since she seems to love it so much. I mean… She named "Finally Enough Love" after it after all.

Once again, the problem with Madame X is that the promotion stopped before the album was even released. Her promo schedule for Rebel Heart was absolutely perfect and not too busy for her/her family. I hope she does that again for her next album tbh… At least one performance for each single + promo in 5 countries.

Comment

• Netherlands
                1 (NEW) Finally Enough Love

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
                  Netherlands
                  1 (NEW) Finally Enough Love
                  #1 In Vinyl Chart too!

Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• FRANCE
                    2 (New) Finally Enough Love

(Gazo at #1 sold 9.5k copies this week, maybe we'll find out her figures later.
                    Last week the #1 -Gazo as well- sold 9.1k and the #2 sold 4.8k)

Comment

• Amazing news!!!

A recap:

Australia #01
                      Netherlands #01
                      Germany #02
                      France #02

Sweden # 37
                      Japan (Oricon) # 40
                      Japan (Billboard) # 25

So Far TOP 40 in all countrie and #02 in 2 of the 3 biggest markets in Europe!

Comment

• No debut in Norway.

Their album chart is a Top 40 and, just like in Sweden, their charts are really into streaming.

Comment

• IRELAND

Behind Harry Styles...

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                            FRANCE

(Gazo at #1 sold 9.5k copies this week, maybe we'll find out her figures later.
                            Last week the #1 -Gazo as well- sold 9.1k and the #2 sold 4.8k)
                            Her best debuts since MDNA in 2012.

Comment

• Official charts debuts Finally Enough Love:

Australia # 1
                              Netherlands # 1
                              Ireland # 2
                              France # 2
                              Germany # 2
                              Sweden # 37
                              Japan (Oricon) # 40
                              Japan (Billboard) # 25

Comment

• Sorry Guys,I was wrong.

Comment

• Italy Fimi FEL number #2!
                                  FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE
                                  MADONNA
                                  WARNER RECORDS
                                  WARNER MUSIC
                                  2 NEW 1
                                  https://www.fimi.it/top-of-the-music...arts/1/2022/34
                                  Last edited by Lookingfornews81; Fri August 26, 2022, 16:07.

Comment

• so is M the first female to have a #1 album in 5 different decades in Australia? I wonder which other artists have achieved this

also the first remix album at #1 too right? (male or female artist)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lookingfornews81 View Post
                                      Italy Fimi FEL number #2!
                                      FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE
                                      MADONNA
                                      WARNER RECORDS
                                      WARNER MUSIC
                                      2 NEW 1
                                      https://www.fimi.it/top-of-the-music...arts/1/2022/34
                                      #1 in Vinyl Chart!

Comment

• Canada? Somebody knows? FEL?

Comment

• Official Irish Albums Chart: @Madonna earns this week’s highest new entry with Finally Enough Love: bit.ly/3pOfMQO

Comment

• #2 FEL Irish albums chart

Comment

• So happy for Italy's result! I was worried beacuse the album chart has become very stream-oriented, with local trappers dominating

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicGoddess View Post
                                                Canada? Somebody knows? FEL?
                                                It comes out Sunday/Monday like the USA.

Comment

• UK
                                                  3 (New) Finally Enough Love

We'll know sales in about an hour.

Comment

• the Queen of Pop Madonna earns her mammoth 23rd UK Top 10 album with greatest hits collection Finally Enough Love, which enters at Number 3.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...thday-__37281/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X