Madonna :: The "Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    I wonder what her first week streams will look like for the fifty track version - do we think 5M is doable?
    Knowing about that 10 tracks repeat limit per user multiplied by 50 songs means each of us will give it around 500 streams per day to this album (over 3 times more than for Madame X). Only 3500 per each one of us for first week (not much on the bigger picture but helpful anyway if we are many fans willing to stream this).

This also means that everyone that give the album a try will listen to 50 songs instead of the 14 from her previous album.

Plus as many the songs are her previous Hits and these are considered 2022 re-mastered tracks it may get some people that already love those songs listening to them - will they try to promote any remix track? ("Girl Gone Wild" Aviici edit already have a live video on her channel and since he died already not long ago may get some extra hype as he was huge). Or other remix that may be Hot now too and still don't have a video and they make a new one (even if an animated video or whatever).

If Warner does their work well then some of the tracks released in June will be on Playlists already by the week the 50 version is released (despite nothing is hapenning with "Into The Groove" so far - but I still have faith they are waiting to get closer to the album release date - probably I'm getting my hopes up but I believe they are preparing something big as it's her first big release since she is back to Warner and can make her get her hype back again).

So, yes, I believe it's possible to make 5M streams on first week but only if Warner does a bigger buzz about it or get some tracks playlisted.

Comment

• I actually think most people will struggle to get through all 50 songs once let alone 10 times each in a day if I'm honest...

Comment

• Yeah most casual fans will make it through10-20 songs before being burnt out or take a break. Very few will listen to all 50 let alone more then once a day. Unless they play the album on repeat to help her streams. Plus a bunch of people will listen on their vinyls.
        Last edited by Angeman; Wed May 11, 2022, 13:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
          I actually think most people will struggle to get through all 50 songs once let alone 10 times each in a day if I'm honest...
          There isn’t enough hours in the day to get through the 50 track version 10 times in a day
          Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
            Yeah most casual fans will make it through10-20 songs before being burnt out or take a break. Very few will listen to all 50 let alone more then once a day. Unless thet play the album on repeat to help her streans. Plus a bunch of people will listen on their vinyls.
            I think most of those 6LP editions will stay in their plastic

I don’t see the casuals having much interest in this collection, which is why I was questioning how likely 5M first week might be. It’s an average of 100,000 per track, and yes, Into The Groove managed that, but it’s just one song so it’s not representative of what the album itself might do.

I’m usually optimistic but I’m pretty pessimistic about this - because I just don’t think the public love remix albums. I also think fans might skip the remixes that are on the abridged version, as that comes out months beforehand and they’ll focus on the other tracks.

Comment

• No one except Madnuno is going to listen to 50 remixes in one day lol..
              " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• The streams of remixed tracks performs poorly on Spotify.
                Will the original version be combined with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyliam View Post
                  The streams of remixed tracks performs poorly on Spotify.
                  Will the original version be combined with it?
                  I doubt it, these new remixes are being tagged as a 2022 remaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                    No one except Madnuno is going to listen to 50 remixes in one day lol..
                    Most of us will probably just have it on in the background whilst working.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Most of us will probably just have it on in the background whilst working.
                      On mute?!
                      " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

On mute?!
                        Of course not.

Comment

No one except Madnuno is going to listen to 50 remixes in one day lol..
                          I certianly will listen to the 50 remixes many times a day for a few weeks for sure!
                          I will also dance much more from June on...
                          I know that I'm a minority that love remixes...

... still remixes (and remasters) make some of the songs sound more updated. Don't you think it can appeal a younger generation that gets curious about "50 NUMBER ONES" title? Based on Twitter I think despite fans from people she collaborate on some tracks (some are curious and a bit impressed by it) there may have other persons that get to listen to it (especially if Warner gets some of the songs on playlists and they get hype).

Comment

On mute?!

Comment

• UK Amazon Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#6 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#20 Finally Enough Love (Vinyl Silver 2 LP)

USA Amazon Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#19 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#65 Finally Enough Love (Vinyl Silver 2 LP)

Spain Amazon Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#14 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#26 Finally Enough Love (Vinyl)

* Despite a lot albums on special price and new release*

France (Fnac.com) Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#3 Finally Enough Love (Vinyl Transparent 2 LP)

#7 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#22 Rebel Heart Tour Edition (Vinyl Violet)
                              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• I have apple music and the quality is much better, into the groove remix sounds amazing I've played it like 40 times already. I'll be playing the remix album whole day while working, I'm very excited

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

Knowing about that 10 tracks repeat limit per user multiplied by 50 songs means each of us will give it around 500 streams per day to this album (over 3 times more than for Madame X). Only 3500 per each one of us for first week (not much on the bigger picture but helpful anyway if we are many fans willing to stream this).

This also means that everyone that give the album a try will listen to 50 songs instead of the 14 from her previous album.

Plus as many the songs are her previous Hits and these are considered 2022 re-mastered tracks it may get some people that already love those songs listening to them - will they try to promote any remix track? ("Girl Gone Wild" Aviici edit already have a live video on her channel and since he died already not long ago may get some extra hype as he was huge). Or other remix that may be Hot now too and still don't have a video and they make a new one (even if an animated video or whatever).

If Warner does their work well then some of the tracks released in June will be on Playlists already by the week the 50 version is released (despite nothing is hapenning with "Into The Groove" so far - but I still have faith they are waiting to get closer to the album release date - probably I'm getting my hopes up but I believe they are preparing something big as it's her first big release since she is back to Warner and can make her get her hype back again).

So, yes, I believe it's possible to make 5M streams on first week but only if Warner does a bigger buzz about it or get some tracks playlisted.
                                  your assumption that everyone that gives it a try will listen to the whole thing is diabolical if i wasn't a diehard fan i'd probably get bored by track 5 or something.

+ only the short version of the album will be released on streaming anyway so ... no 50 tracks on Spotify for you

Comment

• Hang on the 50 tracks woke be on Spotify??

finally no love

Comment

• Originally posted by MDNHAY View Post
                                      Hang on the 50 tracks woke be on Spotify??

finally no love
                                      according to the press release on her website the long version will only be on Physical and Digital Sales, i hope it's a mistake and it'll be on streaming but... yeah

Comment

• Heartbroken I was wanting to have my epic Madonna day

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

your assumption that everyone that gives it a try will listen to the whole thing is diabolical if i wasn't a diehard fan i'd probably get bored by track 5 or something.

+ only the short version of the album will be released on streaming anyway so ... no 50 tracks on Spotify for you
                                          Not really... I think many people will try to listen to it. Just that, even if they only listen to a few tracks it's always cool. Besides many people that were listening to her music in the 80's, 90's and 00's will certainly give a "50 NUMBER ONES" a try.

The 50 number ones version WILL BE on streaming from August 19 I think... when they say digital release it's usually sales and streaming.

Comment

• The 50-track version will come to streaming on the same day as all the physical versions of the album, August 19. It's on her website.

FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES
                                            50-Track Album
                                            3-CD, 6-LP, Streaming & Digital Download Versions Out August 19

SOURCE
                                            But yeah, 50 remixes is really a lot to ask for non hardcore fans. I really believe this album will do worse than the live album of the MX Tour.
                                            Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Wed May 11, 2022, 21:26.

Comment

• with the pre-sales positions being kinda decent after a week, i think it's safe to say she will get probably a top 5 in UK and a top 20 in US? right?
                                              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                                                But yeah, 50 remixes is really a lot to ask for non hardcore fans. I really believe this album will do worse than the live album of the MX Tour.
                                                I mean it’s already sold more than MX Tour and isn’t even released yet

I just don’t think remixes are everyone’s cup of tea. I’ll work my way through it and based on the 220 min run time, its an average of 4.5 minutes per remix which isn’t bad.

I suspect most people will cherrypick their favourite mixes and make their own playlists, then move onto another album when they get bored.

Comment

• Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) - 2022 Remaster 143,456 Streams
                                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• So how is the album doing today on website sales?

UK Amazon Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#13 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#22 Finally Enough Love (Vinyl Silver 2 LP)

USA Amazon Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#38 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#249 Finally Enough Love (Vinyl Regular Black 2 LP)

NOT AVAILABLE NOW! Finally Enough Love (Vinyl Silver 2 LP)

Spain Amazon Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#07 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#26 Finally Enough Love (Vinyl)

Spain FNAC Pre-Sales Best Selling (CDs & Vinyl) - Pre-sales albums are not on the general best sellers list but seperatly

#18 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#25 Finally Enough Love (Regular black Vinyl)

#26 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (1CD)

German Amazon Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#65 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#1582 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (1CD)

NOT AVAILABLE NOW! Finally Enough Love (Vinyl)

Italy Amazon Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#28 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#171 Finally Enough Love (Vinyl)

#492 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (1CD)

France (Fnac.com) Best-Selling (CDs & Vinyl)

#3 Finally Enough Love (Vinyl Transparent 2 LP)

#5 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (Deluxe 3CD)

#8 Rebel Heart Tour Edition (Vinyl Violet)

#45 Finally Enough Love (Regular Black 2-LPVinyl)

Anyone knows if there is any other retailers in Germany and Italy that are stronger than Amazon? I believe that are.

In Spain Fnac and El Corte Ingles are also pretty strong but ECI don't have it for pre-sales online.

Here in Portugal Fnac still doesn't have it available

Comment

Working...
                                                    X