Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Happened Celine in the US.
    Courage (4 weeks) spent longer than Madame X (2 weeks) on the Billboard 200 and both debuted at number one.
    "Crime is increasing
    Trigger happy policing..."
    -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post

Courage (4 weeks) spent longer than Madame X (2 weeks) on the Billboard 200 and both debuted at number one.
      True but on 2nd week "Madame X" was #77 while Celine was already out of the TOP 100 region of the chart.

Comment

• UK:

21 Steps - Platinum Collection 3,261 sales

30 Aitch - Close to Home 2,813

125 Demi Lovato - HOLY FVCK 1,115

173 Panic! At the Disco - Viva Las Vengeance 924

Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
          UK:

Looking at all those Madonna is doing really, really GREAT!
          Last edited by MadNuno; Fri September 2, 2022, 19:29.

Comment

UK OCC

18 (03) 02 Finally Enough Love 3,454 sales = 17,586 in total
            Queen of the UK

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
              Some good news…

GERMANY
              19 (2) 2 FEL
              *Above 9 news enters!!

Very Good for Madonna.

Comment

• If she had promoted this in Europe it would have done even better. Shes punishing them for ESC though.

Comment

• No.18 with no promo in the UK??? This is wonderful for 2nd week. Happy about it.
                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Not in the new HITS' Top 50 which was expected:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

Comment

• I think that she already outsold the Aitch album? Hahaha she got the last laugh!

If they keep restocking I could see it going Silver maybe next year if she goes on tour or maybe to promote something in the next era, it could become an evergreen album like Celebration and TIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                        Not in the new HITS' Top 50 which was expected:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming
                        Expected but I was still hopefull..

At least I hope it spends a 2nd week inside the TOP 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
                          I think that she already outsold the Aitch album? Hahaha she got the last laugh!

If they keep restocking I could see it going Silver maybe next year if she goes on tour or maybe to promote something in the next era, it could become an evergreen album like Celebration and TIC.
                          a good push aroud Xmas time could do wonders too, maybe with a special edition (including CAC or a new mix)

Comment

• What sad times we live in where you can get a top twenty album though with 3500 sales. But a second week anywhere on the UK Chart is welcome - I was expecting a one week wonder at one point
                            Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

UK:

Do you know if TIC is inside TOP 200 (and what sales are if it is) ? It's #59 on Download Album Chart (up 2).

Comment

• It's probably gonna take a minute for a certification for this album. Like its UK position is fine but it won't last forever, as much as I keep repeating it.
                                "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post
                                  It's probably gonna take a minute for a certification for this album. Like its UK position is fine but it won't last forever, as much as I keep repeating it.
                                  Unfortunally you are right. We will be lucky if it gets to silver during the next 3 years. Streams are pretty low and catalog sales won't be sky high for sure.

It will be very lucky if it sells over 30k (half to be silver) before leave the TOP 100 charts... probably will even leave the TOP 100 before doing 25k.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

Unfortunally you are right. We will be lucky if it gets to silver during the next 3 years. Streams are pretty low and catalog sales won't be sky high for sure.

It will be very lucky if it sells over 30k (half to be silver) before leave the TOP 100 charts... probably will even leave the TOP 100 before doing 25k.
                                    Yeah, it's gonna take a miracle for it to remain on the charts past a third or fourth week.
                                    "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Oh boy, I was prepared for a drop outside of the Top 20 or even Top 30 in the Netherlands but not entirely outside of the Top 100
                                      I'm not buying stories about no stock because most people buy stuff online nowadays anyway. I may get a copy tomorrow out of sorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post
                                        ^Outch. I thought it would hold a little better. What's the record for biggest drop from #1 in the country?
                                        Not sure what the record is, but earlier in the year the lead singer form 5 Seconds of Summer released a solo album which debuted at #1 and left the top 50 the following week. This kind of event is becoming the norm in Australia as album sales are at an all time low.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                          Oh boy, I was prepared for a drop outside of the Top 20 or even Top 30 in the Netherlands but not entirely outside of the Top 100
                                          I'm not buying stories about no stock because most people buy stuff online nowadays anyway. I may get a copy tomorrow out of sorrow.
                                          Yep. Considering Dutch album certification levels are the same as the ones we have in Spain (20k Gold 40k Plat) and that the last chart with figures I got from last February had the #100 in Spain selling 104 units...(on the combined chart, #100 on the sales only chart sold only 42 copies!!!) and that sales are even lower in Summer... we can assume a #100 in Netherlands sells around that figure: 100 units.

I find really hard to believe there are not even 100 copies available in the whole country... specially when in Spain, where it debuted at #2, there are still lots of copies both of vinyls and CDs on stores (I just checked myself today).

Also, considering the album is #16 on the vinyls chart this week... with many other albums charting below... it objectively means there was stock, otherwise it wouldn't be charting at all.

And, as you say, it's completely available on online stores like Amazon.nl... Copies available and you can receive it tomorrow at home.
                                          https://www.amazon.nl/s?k=madonna+fi...acceptance_2_8

So, of course, maybe it was not as well stocked as it was on 1st week and there are only a few copies left in some stores... And considering it debuted at #1, maybe it sold more than what the label expected and they need to ship more copies... and, in fact, make a return to chart next week!

But the narrative of "it left the Top 100 altogether because it's completely sold out on stores...", doesn't seem correct.

Comment

• FEL on his 2nd week is good in UK and Germany, I hope that in France, Portugal will be great too.

And i hope that in the USA FEL 8,000 - 10,000 sales

Comment

• Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones on Spotify:

Spoiler!

WEEK 01: 51,033,083 (+ 3,091,212)
                                              WEEK 02: 52,696,619 (+ 1,663,536) -46,18%

DAY 08: 51,324,824 (+ 291,741) -10,12% [-55,15%]
                                              DAY 09: 51,598,155 (+ 273,331) -6,31% [-50,79%]
                                              DAY 10: 51,813,579 (+ 215,424) -21,18% [-47,92%]
                                              DAY 11: 52,012,329 (+ 198,750) -7,74% [-49,56%]
                                              DAY 12: 52,235,789 (+ 223,460) +12,43% [-41,23%]
                                              DAY 13: 52,472,201 (+ 236,412) +5,79% [-36,53%]
                                              DAY 14: 52,696,619 (+ 224,418) -5,07% [-30,86%]

Streams per song:
                                              Spoiler!

I intend to do this one more week and then I'll be done with it.

Comment

• Oh dear... Spotify streams only got up for 2 days with her 50 Answers video and those Billboard breaking records news.... was hopping at least one more day not decreasing...

At least is still at 200k streams per day! They really need to playlist some songs!

Analysing yesterday numbers...

They released the video for "Turn Up The Radio" but not even one playlist to promote it? It only got 4.5k streams (17th song yesterday)...

They should have at least got it 1 or 2 playlists... what are they doing? This is not promoting Madonna streams.

"Deeper and Deeper" is the highest track at 11.3k because is playlisted and was 2nd promotional song, followed by "Into The Groove" at 9.4k - this was the first promo song to present the album.

"Vogue" is 3rd at 8.9k probably aided by the promotion from Beyoncé remix and VMA's where her "Vogue" performance news went viral for being considered the best of all time by Billboard.

"Like a Prayer" comes at 4th at 7.9k and "Holiday" (also a promo song) is 5th with 7.3k streams yesterday. It shows how organic "Like a Prayer" really is. If they intend to release another promo song this should probably be it (and this time they should make some effort to playlist it). "Express Yourself" was the only other song over 6k streams having 6.4k yesterday.

Previous promo songs "Ray of Light" only have 4.8k (14th most played yesterday) and "Impressive instant" 3.8k (26th most played) aren't doing good either.

But only 2 songs had less than 2k streams yesterday: "I Rise" had 1883 while "Ghosttown" had 1900. For "Crave" was close call being the 3rd less played song with 2017 streams only.

These global Spotify numbers are too low and hope Warner/Rhino are taking notes to fix this in the future. I'm sure there a lot of Dance 80's, 90's, 00's and 10's playlists where those promo songs could have been promoted on successfully. Not sure if would bring her many streams but would certainly gain something and exposure her songs to the dance public (that is part of the core audience for this album). Can't understand why they haven't done this as playlisting most times is free and when is paid is mostly very cheap (on these smaller playlists - just sending them a digital or physical promo album would be enough for most of them).

Comment

• 1-OUT ???
                                                  ok that’s hilarious not gonna lie

Comment

• Finally Enough Love still is Top3 on Amazon USA.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X