X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
    FRANCE:

40 (02) 2 Finally Enough Love
    #35 sold 1,313.. so probably around 1,250 or so for FEL this week in France...

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

#35 sold 1,313.. so probably around 1,250 or so for FEL this week in France...
      =7,650 in total
      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Finally Enough Love is not on the Top50 Canada Album Chart...

Comment

UK drop sales on 2nd week was 75%.

While in UK that drop didn’t translate into a big fall on chart (still top 20), a similar drop in US would mean 8k units on 2nd week. Which would be below #100.

Madame X drop in US on 2nd week was 90% if I’m not wrong. But it had bundles and all that so this album drop should be smaller. Similar to the UK one.
          Yeah I take it that countries will react differently with those big drops due to the way other countries use the charts. The way it's used on Billboard is different than say the OCC.
          "Crime is increasing
          Trigger happy policing..."
          -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
            Finally Enough Love is not on the Top50 Canada Album Chart...
            It’s a Top 100, not sure where you’re seeing a top 50?

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post

It’s a Top 100, not sure where you’re seeing a top 50?
              Top 50 is published on Mondays here:

https://www.fyimusicnews.ca/fyi-char...anadian-albums

Comment

• SPAIN
                8 (2) 2 FEL

Vinyls
                4 (1) 2 FEL

Amazing!

Comment

SPAIN
                  8 (2) 2 FEL

Vinyls
                  4 (1) 2 FEL

Amazing!
                  Good hold !

Comment

SPAIN
                    8 (2) 2 FEL

Vinyls
                    4 (1) 2 FEL

Amazing!
                    Not bad at all. In a country where, if your name isn't either Rosalía or Bad Bunny you won't get certified, Madonna is holding very well without any hit single this time around. So far, she has had good second weeks in Spain, UK, Germany, Belgium and not so bad holds in Italy, France and Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by babyshower View Post

Not bad at all. In a country where, if your name isn't either Rosalía or Bad Bunny you won't get certified, Madonna is holding very well without any hit single this time around. So far, she has had good second weeks in Spain, UK, Germany, Belgium and not so bad holds in Italy, France and Australia.
                      And good hold in Switzerland too.

Comment

• Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
                        iTunes:
                        #7 Italy (+15)

Comment

• UK midweeks

8 Finally Enough Love

Thanks to the shipping of the boxsets from her store

Comment

• Originally posted by babyshower View Post

Harry Styles, Oliva Rodrigo, Dua Lipa, Coldplay, Taylor Swift, Louis Tomlinson, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish... to name just the ones charting this week, are certified.
                            Many other albums in English were certified this and the past couple of years since streaming was added. Even some of veteran acts with no streaming power like AC/DC or Bruce Springsteen last albums.

So, while for singles Spain is a very local market with 90% of songs in Spanish, many albums by foreign acts in English receive a certification here.

Not receiving a cert despite a good chart run in Spain has to do with streaming... not with the language.

This album has huge shipping in stores, one of the biggest I remember, more than Madame X, I'd say, so it's selling good. And it's summer, no big releases, so unlike in other countries, it can have a longer chart run here.

I was expecting Top 15/20, so still Top 10 is a nice surprise.

I guess the album might have sold around 500/600 copies this week to be #8, so probably 2.5-3k sold in Spain these two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                              UK midweeks

8 Finally Enough Love

Thank you God!!!!!

Comment

SPAIN
                                8 (2) 2 FEL

Vinyls
                                4 (1) 2 FEL

Amazing!
                                Thank you for your purchase

Comment

• FEL is doing great in Australia and UK

Comment

UK midweeks

8 Finally Enough Love

Oh. Nice surprise!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post

Thank you for your purchase
                                      I purchased my red vinyl on 1st week... So you'll have to thank me for the #2 debut...

I'll buy the 3CD version when it's discounted.

Comment

I purchased my red vinyl on 1st week... So you'll have to thank me for the #2 debut...

I'll buy the 3CD version when it's discounted.
                                        Thank you so much

Comment

UK midweeks

8 Finally Enough Love

Hey, that's actually really good! Is there a chance she holds in the top 10 the entire week? I doubt it as most shipments must have been done by now but that would be a really nice surprise. Even another week in the top 20 tbh!

Comment

• If some new copies were shipped in the US this week, will they also count towards this week or were they counted back when the sales were made? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post
                                              If some new copies were shipped in the US this week, will they also count towards this week or were they counted back when the sales were made? Thanks!
                                              They changed the rules last year to avoid artists selling vinyls on 1st week that wouldn't be manufactured and thus, shipped, til months later.

Now copies in US count once they're shipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

Hey, that's actually really good! Is there a chance she holds in the top 10 the entire week? I doubt it as most shipments must have been done by now but that would be a really nice surprise. Even another week in the top 20 tbh!
                                                It will probably drop until Friday but will most probably hold inside the TOP 20 and that's already very good!

Comment

• #UpdateChart

#UK Mid-Week (Monday)

#8 (+10) #FinallyEnoughLove50NumberOnes

.@Madonna #FinallyEnoughLove

Predicted by @officialcharts

Comment

They changed the rules last year to avoid artists selling vinyls on 1st week that wouldn't be manufactured and thus, shipped, til months later.

Now copies in US count once they're shipped.
                                                    Thanks!

So the same could happen in the US! I mean, not a come back to the top 10 obviously but an increase in positions. Good to know!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X