• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
    UK midweeks

8 Finally Enough Love

Thanks to the shipping of the boxsets from her store
    not just the box set. even the cd 16 tracks and the black vinyl form her store just arrived today. I have pre-order it in May. Also, got a few more copies of the Red and Silver. I am selling them on ebay at cost price just to get her on the charts. just got my 75th copy... 40th from UK stores.

Comment

• The UK midweeks said: "following the release of the 3CD format"...I thought they started the vinyl box set shipping not the 3CD -which I thought was already available over there -?
      Last edited by AndiIversen; Mon September 5, 2022, 18:38.

Comment

UK midweeks

8 Finally Enough Love

I am screaming !

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
          The UK midweeks said: "following the release of the 3CD format"...I thought they started the vinyl box set shipping not the 3CD -which I thought was already available over there -?
          It seems they had a lot more orders on the Official Rhino UK Shop than they were expecting in ALL formats.

The 3CD have been sold out there too (and still is).

https://shopuk.madonna.com/

They probably got some copies to send to missing pre-orders (not everyone who pre-ordered got them already).

Comment

• Number 5 in UK mid-weeks is selling (2,429) so Madonna should have around 2,000 so far this week.

Please people in UK make an effort to stream it a little bit more this week so it holds a TOP 10 position (won't be easy but isn't impossible).

Comment

• Italy

26 (2) FEL

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                SPAIN
                8 (2) 2 FEL

Vinyls
                4 (1) 2 FEL

Amazing!
                Omg Spaniards do it better
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

UK midweeks

8 Finally Enough Love

This is terrific.
                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Spain and England wow. You do impress the madonnaland.

Comment

• Keep streaming, the English. Let's make it another week in the top 10.

Comment

• So her European streaming is going down. The album is out of Daily European Apple Music Album Chart:

This how it did during September so far:

125 (+5) // #159 (-34) // #115 (+44) // #138 (-23) // Out (05/09/22)

It's possible it may return tomorrow or later but it may very well also never ever return as it happened to the Daily Worldwide Apple Music Album Chart so far.

As now this is how Apple Music positions look like:

#52 Croatia
                        #61 Spain
                        #67 Netherlands
                        #79 Uruguay
                        #82 Italy
                        #87 Portugal
                        #100 Singapore

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post
                          #UpdateChart

#UK Mid-Week (Monday)

#8 (+10) #FinallyEnoughLove50NumberOnes

.@Madonna #FinallyEnoughLove

Predicted by @officialcharts
                          2022's You can dance tbh

Comment

• The Official Charts finally update their chart mid-weeks:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...-chart-update/

Looking at the TOP 20 we can see that Madonna may step ahead of 3 releases in the TOP 10 but also 4 releases outside the TOP 10 may step ahead of her.

At first thought she would be out of TOP 10 in a beat but there is a real chance Madonna stays inside the TOP 10 on Friday!!! Hopefully she does!

Comment

• Finally Enough Love:50 Number-Ones

Top10
                              Amazon USA & Italy

Top15 Amazon UK, Australia, France & Spain

Top25 Amazon Germany
                              Last edited by jjavier1978; Mon September 5, 2022, 21:43.
                              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
                                The Official Charts finally update their chart mid-weeks:

Looking at the TOP 20 we can see that Madonna may step ahead of 3 releases in the TOP 10 but also 4 releases outside the TOP 10 may step ahead of her.

At first thought she would be out of TOP 10 in a beat but there is a real chance Madonna stays inside the TOP 10 on Friday!!! Hopefully she does!

It would need to keep selling an adequate amount on its own though so yes keep streaming lol

Comment

It seems they had a lot more orders on the Official Rhino UK Shop than they were expecting in ALL formats.

The 3CD have been sold out there too (and still is).

https://shopuk.madonna.com/

They probably got some copies to send to missing pre-orders (not everyone who pre-ordered got them already).
                                  Out of curiosity, I tried to find the 3CD edition here in London to no luck. It was sold out everywhere. Such a shame Warner hasn't shipped more. I talked to a staff member at my local-ish record store (Fopp in Soho) and she told me a lot of people came in asking for the 3cd edition and they just wouldn't buy the standard edition.
                                  “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post

Out of curiosity, I tried to find the 3CD edition here in London to no luck. It was sold out everywhere. Such a shame Warner hasn't shipped more. I talked to a staff member at my local-ish record store (Fopp in Soho) and she told me a lot of people came in asking for the 3cd edition and they just wouldn't buy the standard edition.
                                    Hopefully they re-stock them again.. probably they did re-sctock on Friday and that's why they said that on OCC talking about mid-weeks.

Comment

• Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones on Spotify:

Spoiler!

WEEK 01: 51,033,083 (+ 3,091,212)
                                      WEEK 02: 52,696,619 (+ 1,663,536) -46,18%

DAY 15: 52,920,443 (+ 223,824) -0,26% [-23,27%]
                                      DAY 16: 53,125,944 (+ 205,501) -8,18% [-24,81%]
                                      DAY 17: 53,289,875 (+ 163,931) -20,22% [-23,90%]

Streams per song:
                                      Spoiler!

Comment

• I'm currently in Sicily visiting from the USA.
                                        If I stream here on my device, does it count towards Italy streaming or still USA?

Comment

• This album has A LOT of appeal (specially the 3CD/6LP versions). It just needs to find its audience. It 100% has reconnected me with Madonna and her music.

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post

I know, by the time they did the Party in G-A-Y nothing was in store, so sad. it was the same with Madame X. copies arrived 3 weeks after the release. but if you consider that even her official store has just shipped the 1cd edition last Friday... since Rebel Heart, UK is always last when we talk about Madonna.

Comment

The Official Charts finally update their chart mid-weeks:

A dream! 2 weeks in top 10.

Comment

• Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
                                                iTunes:
                                                #14 France (NE)
                                                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                                  I'm currently in Sicily visiting from the USA.
                                                  If I stream here on my device, does it count towards Italy streaming or still USA?
                                                  Much probably will go towards US as you're in US.

That's why I use a VPN to stream (using UK) as in Portgual streams only count for singles/song charts, not albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                                                    Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones on Spotify:

DAY 15: 52,920,443 (+ 223,824) -0,26% [-23,27%]
                                                    DAY 16: 53,125,944 (+ 205,501) -8,18% [-24,81%]
                                                    DAY 17: 53,289,875 (+ 163,931) -20,22% [-23,90%]
                                                    Quite a drop yesterday!

Outch! Can't believe I was responsible for 0.5% of this album streams yesterday worldwide... this is too sad

What are her fans doing? Not streaming I guess...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X