Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: The "Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones" Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
    Finally Enough Love (Streams on Spotify) :

    09/09/2022 54,091,474 (+156,156)
    10/09/2022 54,242,984 (+151,510)
    At least is still above 150k streams a day on Spotify!
    Very low numbers... I'm afraid tomorrow will probably be under 150k for the first time.

    Comment


    • In the UK the album only dropped 5 positions (18-23) from second to third week, I think it's showing great stability. I wasn't exepecting it to chart in the top 25 on its third week on the chart.

      Comment


      • FRANCE
        55 (40) 3 Finally Enough Love

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nympho View Post
          FRANCE
          55 (40) 3 Finally Enough Love
          Do you know how much it's in sales of this week?


          France Physical Album Chart:


          12 (10) 03 Finally Enough Love
          Last edited by jjavier1978; Mon September 12, 2022, 15:42.
          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

          Comment


          • ^
            Nop. But below 1k I guess, as #39 sold 1.3k

            SPAIN
            25 (8) 3 FEL

            Comment


            • Spain Vinyl Chart:

              09 (04) 03 Finally Enough Love (Peaked #1)
              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

              Comment


              • UK Midweeks (Monday)
                #48 FEL
                #72 Rebel Heart Tour

                In case anyone is not aware, RHT was released on vinyl for the 1st time this week. Not sure it’ll stay in Top 100 till Friday, though.

                Comment


                • I honestly thought that Finally Enough Love would be lower than that given that last week's position was largely bolstered by the delayed vinyls, and even then, it didn't end up climbing. I think it'll fall further by the end of the week, but I'm pleasantly surprised that it's that high.

                  Comment


                  • Frankly any chart positions anywhere in the world after week one are all unexpected

                    But very welcome!
                    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                      UK Midweeks (Monday)
                      #48 FEL
                      #72 Rebel Heart Tour

                      In case anyone is not aware, RHT was released on vinyl for the 1st time this week. Not sure it’ll stay in Top 100 till Friday, though.
                      I thought there were at least 3k Madonna fan in the UK to send this into top 40. considering I got 9 copies of the Rebel Heart vinyl and 4 of the double cd. very few fans left.... anyway... the vinyl is actually very well made.... I recommended

                      Comment


                      • Madonna album was not charting in any country iTunes TOP 100 but I guess it just returned to #02 in Spain.
                        What happened? Is it discounted?

                        Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
                        iTunes:
                        #2 Spain

                        Comment


                        • Finally Enough Love: 50 Number-Ones up at #11(+17) on Amazon Spain (Best-Seller CDs & Vinyl)
                          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                          Comment


                          • Finally Enough Love (Streams on Spotify) :

                            09/09/2022 54,091,474 (+156,156)
                            10/09/2022 54,242,984 (+151,510)
                            11/09/2022 54,365,063 (+122,079)
                            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
                              Madonna album was not charting in any country iTunes TOP 100 but I guess it just returned to #02 in Spain.
                              What happened? Is it discounted?

                              Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
                              iTunes:
                              #2 Spain
                              No, still at €29.99.

                              Just to give you an idea, right now, on iTunes Spain, from #8 onwards, it’s the same albums every single day, no movement. Those albums are charting there for the last two or three years. (Look at the top 200, from #8 to #200 there are no albums released after 2018).
                              Once there are not enough albums or songs selling at least 1 copy, the algorithm uses old charts. (I read that somewhere some time ago).

                              It’s the same with the videos chart on iTunes Spain… same old videos charting for years as obviously NO ONE buys a music video. So when 1 person buys a music video on iTunes it directly goes to #1 and then a few hours later it disappears…

                              So, the explanation, and it’s not an exaggeration but a fact, it’s that with just one single person, two at best, buying her album on iTunes Spain today, she entered the top 5.

                              Digital songs sales are dead… but digital albums sales are literally non existent.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nympho View Post

                                So, the explanation, and it’s not an exaggeration but a fact, it’s that with just one single person, two at best, buying her album on iTunes Spain today, she entered the top 5.

                                Digital songs sales are dead… but digital albums sales are literally non existent.
                                That's really sad... hopefully they are a couple more copies than just 1 or 2 as it remains at #11 now.

                                The album is pretty much ouf of everywhere (in Apple Music streaming too).
                                Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

                                iTunes:
                                #11 Spain

                                Apple Music:
                                #79 Armenia
                                #98 Portugal

                                Comment


                                • Billboard Top Album Sales
                                  22 (10) 3 FEL

                                  Beyonce at #25 on Album Sales sold 3.2k pure sales according to Hits, so probably around 3.3k pure sales and 3.5k units this week for FEL in US this week.

                                  Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums
                                  4 (3) 3 FEL

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                    Billboard Top Album Sales
                                    22 (10) 3 FEL

                                    Beyonce at #25 on Album Sales sold 3.2k pure sales according to Hits, so probably around 3.3k pure sales and 3.5k units this week for FEL in US this week.

                                    Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums
                                    4 (3) 3 FEL
                                    That's good! Hopefully FEL can still be TOP 50 Album sales for 1 or 2 more weeks.

                                    In Spain someone else bought one more copy of FEL on iTunes as it's up to #03 now


                                    Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

                                    iTunes:
                                    #3 Spain

                                    Apple Music:
                                    #88 Portugal
                                    #96 Latvia

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                      Billboard Top Album Sales
                                      22 (10) 3 FEL

                                      Beyonce at #25 on Album Sales sold 3.2k pure sales according to Hits, so probably around 3.3k pure sales and 3.5k units this week for FEL in US this week.

                                      Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums
                                      4 (3) 3 FEL
                                      Well we have:
                                      USA 30,000 / 6,500 / 3,500 = 40,000 in total
                                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post

                                        Well we have:
                                        USA 30,000 / 6,500 / 3,500 = 40,000 in total
                                        Even with a 3CDs sales this may take over 10 years to get a gold certification in US

                                        Hopefully they will do something else later to help it achieve it a couple of years sooner.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

                                          Even with a 3CDs sales this may take over 10 years to get a gold certification in US

                                          Hopefully they will do something else later to help it achieve it a couple of years sooner.
                                          It’s not going to reach Gold.
                                          It’ll probably leave the Album Sales chart in two or theee weeks with 50-55k units max.

                                          Expecting this album to sell 450k more units is simply not objective.
                                          Even if you’re thinking this only needs 168k units to reach Gold as it’s a triple CD (that’s actually not how it works, as not every sale is from that version, many are from the standard version as well), taking into account its really low streaming numbers and that once out of chart this album won’t become a catalog seller… I can’t see it happening in the next 10 years.

                                          Comment


                                          • DENMARK'S VINYL ALBUMS CHART:

                                            20 (26) 03 Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones [PK #2]

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by nympho View Post

                                              It’s not going to reach Gold.
                                              It’ll probably leave the Album Sales chart in two or theee weeks with 50-55k units max.

                                              Expecting this album to sell 450k more units is simply not objective.
                                              Even if you’re thinking this only needs 168k units to reach Gold as it’s a triple CD (that’s actually not how it works, as not every sale is from that version, many are from the standard version as well), taking into account its really low streaming numbers and that once out of chart this album won’t become a catalog seller… I can’t see it happening in the next 10 years.
                                              I know this won't get certified soon, but I expect this album to sell on average at least 30k per year during the next 10/15 years (more in 2023 and less in the following years) - to sell less also seems unrealistic (when Madonna will certainly tour soon and each new project out, including deluxe re-editions will also help a few more sales to be given to her previous projects, especially recent complilations)

                                              Even if this project ends up only selling 70k from the 3CD after 10/15 years (plus 6 vinyl set) this would mean 210k for certication purposes, meaning would only need another 290k sales units in total. I may be being very hopefull here but with 50 tracks to be streamed (we know that won't get much streams but most fans that listen to it will listen mostly to the 50 tracks) and being a Remix GH compilation (meaning it will be physicallly available to buy in many physical big stores for the next 10 years too) it will eventually get a gold certification in 10/15 years.

                                              Even after leaving the charts in US I believe this will sell at a steady pace for a few weeks until the year ending up selling over 65/70k in US during 2022 alone is not unrealistic (and probably over 100k for certification purposes in US during 2022 since most CDs and digital sales were for the 3CD (and there was also the 6 vinyl box too).

                                              Just like Rebel Heart will much probably get a gold certificaiton in US during this decade too.
                                              Last edited by MadNuno; Tue September 13, 2022, 17:16.

                                              Comment


                                              • AUSTRIA:

                                                61 (69) 3 Finally Enough Love [PK #7]

                                                Comment


                                                • Finally Enough Love WW Sales:

                                                  3rd. Week:
                                                  UK 2,914
                                                  USA 3,500
                                                  Australia 200
                                                  Belgium 800
                                                  Canada 500
                                                  Croatia 500
                                                  France 1,000
                                                  Germany 2,000
                                                  Italy 400
                                                  Spain 400
                                                  Portugal 500
                                                  Switzerland 400
                                                  Others countries 3,500
                                                  Total 17,500

                                                  1st. Week 85,500
                                                  2nd. Week 28,000
                                                  3rd. Week 17,500

                                                  Total 131,000 WW
                                                  Last edited by jjavier1978; Wed September 14, 2022, 21:15.
                                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                                    Finally Enough Love WW Sales:

                                                    3rd. Week:

                                                    1st. Week 85,000
                                                    2nd. Week 25,000
                                                    3rd. Week 15,000

                                                    Total 125,000 WW
                                                    Was hopping for a bigger 3rd week... not sure if other countries estimation is as low but even if it's 3.5k or 4.5k instead of 2.5k won't change much.

                                                    Funny how in UK almost outsold US in 3rd Week. Except for first week Madonna sales for this album in US were around 22% of Wolrdwide sales.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X