No announcement yet.

Madonna :: The "Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) 2022 Remaster 288,344 Streams on Spotify.
    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Now that Madonna and Warner are promoting that "Frozen (remix)" again the 50 Number One Remix project remains silent...

The "Into The Groove" is having less daily audio streams and video views on YouTube...

The digital release of the 16 version (on iTunes and streaming platforms) will happen in 1 month on 24 June!!!!

We already know that she will do a mini-concert at the PRIDE NY around that day. Do you think it will help anything? It seems she is also promoting "Frozen (remix)" there too... I still don't understand what are Madonna, Guy and Warner thinking will all these projects.

Sure that so many things happening is wonderfull for us and remind me a bit the OLD Madonna of the 80's or early 90's with lots of projects at the same time (albums, movies, soundtracks, performances, books, etc).The difference now is that some of the things happening look like Madonna having fun and deciding to do things without much logic and coordenation (before most projects were coordenated while now they seem isolated).

Comment

• Deeper & Deeper (David's Radio edit - 2022 remix) seems to be the next one to be released

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
          Deeper & Deeper (David's Radio edit - 2022 remix) seems to be the next one to be released
          When? This week?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

When? This week?
            Released in Asia on Apple Music already.

Comment

• OMG ive been waiting for this for years. Sucks its not the version with extra vocals though

Comment

When? This week?
                Should be midnight Eastern time.

Comment

• It was not released on my Spotify and Apple Music yet... already looked for it.
                  But it's available on YouTube automatic audio generated already:

Update: Already on my Spotify and Apple Music now!
                  Last edited by MadNuno; Thu May 26, 2022, 11:26.

Comment

It was not released on my Spotify and Apple Music yet... already looked for it.
                    But it's available on YouTube automatic audio generated already:

Update: Already on my Spotify and Apple Music now!
                    One of my favorite Madonna songs.
                    Although I also love the video, the live performance on the Girlie Show is out of this world. Can't get enough of it.
                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I just don't get why don't they hype this releases. Especially this one, that still sounds fresh and perfect for summer.
                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                        I just don't get why don't they hype this releases. Especially this one, that still sounds fresh and perfect for summer.
                        They probably put it out now to get it a video out in a couple of weeks... the 16 tracks version is out on 24 June for streaming so that's less than 1 month from now!

Comment

• Deeper And Deeper
                          iTunes:
                          #2 Sri Lanka (NE)
                          #62 Norway (NE)
                          #63 Norway (NE)
                          #65 Australia (NE)
                          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Guess that they released very quietly so far... maybe waiting for Friday?
                            Charts as now:

Deeper And Deeper
                            iTunes:
                            #2 Sri Lanka
                            #40 Spain
                            #70 Australia

Comment

• So any update on streams?

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                So any update on streams?
                                Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) [2022 Remaster] 248,396
                                Deeper and Deeper (David's Radio Edit) [2022 Remaster] 14,683

Comment

• I think FEL is going to struggle to match MX’s 200m streams. I don’t see each getting 4 million each.
                                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) [2022 Remaster] 248,396
                                    Deeper and Deeper (David's Radio Edit) [2022 Remaster] 14,683
                                    The ITG update from JJjavier on Sunday May 22 says 288k. Did he mean 188k? Yours is lower

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

The ITG update from JJjavier on Sunday May 22 says 288k. Did he mean 188k? Yours is lower
                                      I believe it was meant to be 228k, because the song was at 216k in my previous update (two days before JJavier's post).

Comment

• I wonder if this "Deeper and Deeper" silent release was just a candy for her fans... I mean... we all rave about it and few of us even stream it but almost none knows this was out.

On YouTube there is only the automatic generated audio that so far only got 35k views as fans need to search it to find it as is listed anywhere

Comment

• Deeper and deeper remix is a dope. Great.
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

I wonder if this "Deeper and Deeper" silent release was just a candy for her fans... I mean... we all rave about it and few of us even stream it but almost none knows this was out.

On YouTube there is only the automatic generated audio that so far only got 35k views as fans need to search it to find it as is listed anywhere

It on the release radar playlist on Spotify. It should have gotten more streams on Friday then Thursday

Comment

• Not sure if anyone knows to answer me but I will ask anyway!

Will the previous streams from those remixes that have already been available for streaming (On Apple, Spotify and YouTube) and are not part of any previous Madonna album count for this compilation album total sales (for the album total sales and for certification purposes as well)?

Also will those same remix tracks sold on iTunes count as track equvialent as well for this album total equivalent album sales?

Except a few of them most probably don't have almost sales or streams but putting over 20 songs with a little streams and sales together certainly give the album a few tens of thousand copies sales much probably (if they are illegible for its total).

Comment

• How many different copies of "Finally Enough Love" have you pre-ordered so far?

Comment

How many different copies of "Finally Enough Love" have you pre-ordered so far?
                                                  Ok, It's only fair if I start:

"Only" pre-ordered 5 so far.

3 from the Triple CD (2 are to gift away to a friend and my sister), the 1 CD version and 1 Red Vinyl Portuguese Fnac Special.

All my buys will count for Portuguese Album Chart and for Portuguese certification...
                                                  Portuguese Album charts only need aroun 500 album sales to be #01 in lowest weeks but in some weeks need over 1000 albums to get there.

"Madame X" sold over 3k copies on first week but was the best selling album to be #01 in Portugal since 2014 at the time and no other album sold as much so far on any other week (on 2nd and 3rd week at #01 the album sold over 1k).

I really hope the album gets to #01 in Portugal Album Chart on week of release as August is usually a slow albums season (so a around 500 units only will do the trick) but I'm almost sure the album will at least be TOP 5 in Portuguese Album Charts.

Will probably also get the album on iTunes on the week of release... still not sure if will buy it as well on iTunes.

I was tempted by that US or UK 6 vinyl box black and red but guess I was too undecided and it sold out.
                                                  Hope they do more or different 6 vinyl boxes so I can get one (I'm not picky but having that big format box and book seems great and I would love that).

Comment

• So far 28 copies.

5x box set 6LP (US store, UK store, Japan Store -only one still with copies-, Dig store, Canada Store)
                                                    2x 3cd (Amazon Uk and Usa)
                                                    2x Black vinyl (Uk store and Rough trade US)
                                                    1x cd (1cd version Uk store)
                                                    5x clear vinyl's (2 fnac fr, 2 HMV UK, 1 target)
                                                    6x red vinyl (1 rough trade UK, 1 hhv, 2 walmart, 1 Assai store)
                                                    4x silver vinyl (2 Amazon US, 2 Amazon UK)
                                                    1x black with Lithograph (B&N)
                                                    2x black with slipmat (Drowned Records and Rough Trade US)

missing the Japan cds 3cd and 1cd and didn't manage to get the 2cd version Indie exclusive
                                                    Last edited by Lookingfornews81; Tue May 31, 2022, 18:00.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X