No announcement yet.

Madonna :: The "Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wont buy any version. Just stream it. I have the maxi singles already.

FYI

Comment

• Not all remixes are in the maxi-singles (I have almost all also and there are around of those 20 remixes missing).
      Plus in the car I only have radio and CDs (no streaming so far).

Thanks! So "Frozen" is the next remix to be promoted!
      Cool! I hope they upgrade the video on YouTube as well.

The Frozen (extended club remix edit) video jumped to over 800 views a day when the video for "Frozen"(sickick remix ft DML Fireboy) was released but now is back to 200/300 views a day again.

It's now at almost 650k views on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Lookingfornews81 View Post
        So far 28 copies.
        Wow! You must have a HUGE Madonna collection!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
          How many different copies of "Finally Enough Love" have you pre-ordered so far?
          3 copies.

Boxset

Digital pre order

CD set

Comment

• Originally posted by Lookingfornews81 View Post
            So far 28 copies.

5x box set 6LP (US store, UK store, Japan Store -only one still with copies-, Dig store, Canada Store)
            2x 3cd (Amazon Uk and Usa)
            2x Black vinyl (Uk store and Rough trade US)
            1x cd (1cd version Uk store)
            5x clear vinyl's (2 fnac fr, 2 HMV UK, 1 target)
            6x red vinyl (1 rough trade UK, 1 hhv, 2 walmart, 1 Assai store)
            4x silver vinyl (2 Amazon US, 2 Amazon UK)
            1x black with Lithograph (B&N)
            2x black with slipmat (Drowned Records and Rough Trade US)

missing the Japan cds 3cd and 1cd and didn't manage to get the 2cd version Indie exclusive
            Oh my god
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Oh my God!

They released a video for the Deeper and Deeper remix [2022 remaster] 20 minutes ago on Madonna You Tube!!!

Comment

Zero. I'm not buying this album physically most probably if everything is on Spotify for free. Besides, I'm not a fan of remixes.

Comment

• Zero copies from me too. I wanted the 3LP version, but for me to import it is really expensive. So I decided to wait for the release date and see how much it will cost here in my country... and until I find the price fair enough to finally buy it, I'll be streaming for sure.

Comment

• Zero. Not buying physical or digital albums anymore. I will stick with occasional streaming.

Comment

• The "Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit)" [2022 Remaster] have finnaly got to 400k views on YouTube.

The video is only making around 4k views per day now so it will take another 20 days to ge to 500k views.

The YouTube audio generated video got over 50k aditional views.

"Deeper and Deeper" new remix video is over 24k in 4 hours while the autogenerated audio is so far at 71k views only.
                      It's safe to say that the new video will much probably surpace the YouTube Audio streams in less than 24 hours.

Comment

Box Set

2 Vinyl

CD
                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• I purchased thr following, which seems to be available again, unless it was never sold out.

Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones – 3CD Set

Regular priceSale price$34.98

Comment

• Finally she started promoting D&D remix on her Instagram, I wonder if it could have any impact in the streaming numbers?

And I bought the Silver LP - 16 track (Amazon Exclusive), the 50 track LP was nice but it was more a memorabilia item because imagine putting 5 different vinyls while playing the album, also I prefer to wait and same money for the upcoming reissues.

Comment

• I've got the 6LP box set, red vinyl, silver vinyl & clear vinyl so far...waiting on black as no doubt it'll be on sale for a cheap price a month or so after release

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
                                Finally she started promoting D&D remix on her Instagram, I wonder if it could have any impact in the streaming numbers?
                                "Deeper and Deeper" new remix video is already over 100k now so I guess her promotion helped a little bit already.
                                Let's hope it increases even a little more today.

Comment

• So "Deeper and Deeper" new remix video collected 125k views on YouTube during the first 48 hours.

Comparing to most of her older remix videos this is not bad at all.

Will much probably already be over 500k when the short version of the album is released for streaming on June 24.

Comment

• How many streams does it have D&D?

And also will the remixes already released on Spotify that will be part of the album keep the streams that they already have? Or will they count right from 0 because they are a remastered track and thus a different song? We will know next Friday with the Frozen remix

Comment

Ok, It's only fair if I start:

"Only" pre-ordered 5 so far.

3 from the Triple CD (2 are to gift away to a friend and my sister), the 1 CD version and 1 Red Vinyl Portuguese Fnac Special.

All my buys will count for Portuguese Album Chart and for Portuguese certification...
                                      Portuguese Album charts only need aroun 500 album sales to be #01 in lowest weeks but in some weeks need over 1000 albums to get there.

"Madame X" sold over 3k copies on first week but was the best selling album to be #01 in Portugal since 2014 at the time and no other album sold as much so far on any other week (on 2nd and 3rd week at #01 the album sold over 1k).

I really hope the album gets to #01 in Portugal Album Chart on week of release as August is usually a slow albums season (so a around 500 units only will do the trick) but I'm almost sure the album will at least be TOP 5 in Portuguese Album Charts.

Will probably also get the album on iTunes on the week of release... still not sure if will buy it as well on iTunes.

I was tempted by that US or UK 6 vinyl box black and red but guess I was too undecided and it sold out.
                                      Hope they do more or different 6 vinyl boxes so I can get one (I'm not picky but having that big format box and book seems great and I would love that).
                                      0, i live in north africa, the shipping fees and the customs would be 4 times the price of the vinyl

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

0, i live in north africa, the shipping fees and the customs would be 4 times the price of the vinyl
                                        That's really expensive

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
                                          How many streams does it have D&D?
                                          Based on UnapologeticKenny the remix is at 107,275 streams on Spotify (not sure about original version - i think over 7.5 million).

Comment

• Deeper and Deeper

Album Version - 7,527,671
                                            Live from Rebel Heart Tour - 1,309,773
                                            7" Edit (GHV2) - 806,316
                                            David's Radio Edit 2022 Remaster - 107,275

Comment

• 100 hours after being uploaded the "Deeper and Deeper" Remix music video crossed 200k views on YouTube (31.7k yesterday and 44k the day before).

The auto-generated audio track of this David's Radio Edit 2022 Remaster it's over 92k views (11 days after being uploaded).

The "Into The Groove" (uploaded 1 month and 2 days ago) it's now at 418k (it's gaining less than 4k views per day now and decreasing a bit everyday)

The auto-generated track for this "Into The Groove" remix is at 51k views only.

I'm hopping that "Ray of Light" (and/or "Frozen") will do better when released later this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post
                                                Deeper and Deeper

Album Version - 7,527,671
                                                Live from Rebel Heart Tour - 1,309,773
                                                7" Edit (GHV2) - 806,316
                                                David's Radio Edit 2022 Remaster - 107,275
                                                Thanks! Well 107K is not that bad because overall the song has not a lot of streams 7.5M is criminal for a song like D&D.

Let’s see how ROL does this Friday.

Comment

• I was checking chart stats and if the album "Finally Enough Love" reaches TOP 40 in US Madonna (I'm certain it will) she will tie Aretha Franklin for 2nd Female Artist with Most TOP 40 Albums on Billboard.

Madonna have 25 now and Aretha Franklin have 26. Ahead of them is Barbra Streisand with 54 (2nd act of all time with Most Top 40 Albums only behind Frank Sinatra that have 58 - Elvis Presley is 3rd with 53).

If "Finally Enoug Love" reaches TOP 10 in US she will tie Bob Dylan for 6th Act with Most TOP 10 albums on Billboard of All Time.

Madonna have 22 now and Bob Dylan have 23. Ahead of them are only The Rolling Stones with 36, Barbra Streisand with 34, Frank Sinatra with 33, The Beatles with 30 and Elvis Presley with 27.

Madonna was already ahead of him before for some months after the MDNA album release and before his album release in September 2012 that tied them again.

Both Artists scored 4 TOP 10 albums during the 2010's and 2020's so far but while Bob Dylan best was at #03 Madonna was able to reach #01 twice and even #02 with other release. All Bob Dylan releases were studio albums (last in 2020) and he even relseased a studio album that failed to be TOP 10 (peaking at #37) while Madonna had 3 studio albums and 1 live album.
                                                  Last edited by MadNuno; Mon June 6, 2022, 20:25.

Comment

• I feel like with the vinyls + 3 CD version + 1 CD version + digital + bits of streaming it could pull enough to at least hit Top 20? It will be released also the week of her bday so she will have some promo/coverage on social media and if she jumps on doing a few interviews or whatever it could help wonders, let’s see how WB manages this.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X