Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga, Hans Zimmer & Others :: The "Top Gun: Maverick" OST era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lady Gaga, Hans Zimmer & Others :: The "Top Gun: Maverick" OST era


    Top Gun: Maverick (Music from the Motion Picture) is the soundtrack to the 2022 action film Top Gun: Maverick by Lorne Balfe, Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga, and Hans Zimmer. It consists of the film's score as well as two original songs, "Hold My Hand" by Gaga and "I Ain't Worried" by OneRepublic, which were released as singles prior to the album. The soundtrack contains the song "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins, which was also featured in the first film.[5] The soundtrack was released on May 27, 2022 through Interscope Records through digital and physical formats.


  • #2


    Comment


    • #3
      HOLD MY HAND - iTunes

      #1 Australia
      #1 Brazil
      #1 Bulgaria
      #1 Cambodia
      #1 Cayman Islands
      #1 Chile
      #1 Colombia
      #1 Costa Rica
      #1 Dominican Republic
      #1 France
      #1 Germany
      #1 Guatemala
      #1 Ireland
      #1 Italy
      #1 Mexico
      #1 Netherlands
      #1 New Zealand
      #1 Norway
      #1 Peru
      #1 Poland
      #1 Portugal
      #1 Saudi Arabia
      #1 Slovakia
      #1 Spain
      #1 Sweden

      #2 UK
      #2 Switzerland
      #3 Canada
      #4 Finland
      #5 Austria
      #6 US

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep, it's just iTunes, but... anyway:

        Comment


        • #5


          Comment


          • #7
            Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga
            Apple Music:
            #7 Brazil
            #29 Paraguay
            #35 Malta
            #45 Cyprus
            #47 Ireland
            #61 Portugal
            #66 Saudi Arabia
            #68 Greece
            #72 Bahrain
            #74 Costa Rica
            #78 Argentina
            #82 Belgium
            #85 Mexico
            #86 Finland
            #89 Lithuania
            #89 Poland
            #92 Netherlands
            #95 New Zealand
            #95 United Kingdom
            #98 Panama
            #107 El Salvador


            Spotify playlists support so far is terrible...

            Pop Rising - 2/87 - 2.5M followers

            Work from Home - 3/150 - 0.89M
            Just Good Music - 3/75 - 0.75M
            Hits don't Lie - 11/103 - 0.19M

            Hopefully, this Friday it'll be included on NMF playlists and some others... although I'm not expecting this kind of power ballad to get a spot on the big pop playlists.

            Comment


            • #8
              YouTube first 24 hours

              Official audio - 1.110.441

              Auto generated audio - 103.935

              Total - 1.214.376

              Hopefully like 2M on Spotify ?

              Can’t really predict with those Spotify tracking UK hours
              Or something

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by nympho View Post
                Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga
                Apple Music:
                #7 Brazil
                #29 Paraguay
                #35 Malta
                #45 Cyprus
                #47 Ireland
                #61 Portugal
                #66 Saudi Arabia
                #68 Greece
                #72 Bahrain
                #74 Costa Rica
                #78 Argentina
                #82 Belgium
                #85 Mexico
                #86 Finland
                #89 Lithuania
                #89 Poland
                #92 Netherlands
                #95 New Zealand
                #95 United Kingdom
                #98 Panama
                #107 El Salvador


                Spotify playlists support so far is terrible...

                Pop Rising - 2/87 - 2.5M followers

                Work from Home - 3/150 - 0.89M
                Just Good Music - 3/75 - 0.75M
                Hits don't Lie - 11/103 - 0.19M

                Hopefully, this Friday it'll be included on NMF playlists and some others... although I'm not expecting this kind of power ballad to get a spot on the big pop playlists.
                It’s been added also on Pop Right Now - 1/100 - 0.970M
                I’m sure that with the success of the movie it will be added in big playlists !

                Comment


                • #10
                  US HAC Radio:
                  #44. “Hold My Hand” (NEW)
                  — Spins: 243 (+243)
                  — Audience: 1.096M (+1.096M)

                  US AC Radio:
                  #31. “Hold My Hand” (NEW)
                  — Spins: 26 (+26)
                  — Audience: 0.144M (+0.144M)

                  I guess it hasn't debuted on pop yet

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by chosensparkles View Post
                    US HAC Radio:
                    #44. “Hold My Hand” (NEW)
                    — Spins: 243 (+243)
                    — Audience: 1.096M (+1.096M)

                    US AC Radio:
                    #31. “Hold My Hand” (NEW)
                    — Spins: 26 (+26)
                    — Audience: 0.144M (+0.144M)

                    I guess it hasn't debuted on pop yet



                    So almost 2M audience on 1st day.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Spotify:

                      Hold My Hand - 905,083

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Probably tomorrow, with a full day everywhere, we can see an increase and hopefully a debut on Global top 200.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by nympho View Post
                          Probably tomorrow, with a full day everywhere, we can see an increase and hopefully a debut on Global top 200.
                          I think it'll go down a bit, as fans won't support it like the first day. I think the real good day will be Friday when it's added on New Music Friday.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            I don't think this will be a huge commercial success like Shallow but when the movie opens, its streams and downloads will increase significantly. Plus i heard first day only had 19 hours of streaming so it could've debuted in top 200 if it had a full 24 hrs.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              US AC Radio:

                              #27. “Hold My Hand” (+4)

                              — Spins: 37 (+11)
                              — Audience: 0.204M (+0.060M)

                              US HAC Radio:

                              #36. “Hold My Hand” (+8) *new peak*

                              — Spins: 370 (+127)
                              — Audience: 1.753M (+0.657M)

                              US Pop Radio:

                              #50. “Hold My Hand” (NEW)

                              — Spins: 345 (+111)
                              — Audience: 1.128M (+0.428M)

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Thankfully it’s being added on new music Friday playlists as we speak

                                Comment


                                • #18

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                    Probably tomorrow, with a full day everywhere, we can see an increase and hopefully a debut on Global top 200.
                                    -40%
                                    592. 000

                                    ​​​
                                    ​​​

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      Definitely expected more from a new Gaga song, weird seeing her not even debut on the global 200, maybe the New Music Friday playlists will help it Today.

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                        Definitely expected more from a new Gaga song, weird seeing her not even debut on the global 200, maybe the New Music Friday playlists will help it Today.
                                        I was simply going to ignore your comment, as I know what you’re doing, but this is chart analysis… so let’s see…

                                        I guess you also expected a new Beyonce song, “Be Alive” (OST of “King Richard”), her first new material in a few years, to chart on Spotify Global 200, right? Well… it never did. It debuted with 657k streams. With a full day.

                                        But let’s see another female artist way bigger than Gaga on Spotify… for example, Dua Lipa. She released an original new song “Can They Hear Us”, OST from “Gully” on June 2021. Well, it’s Dua Lipa, queen of streaming. I guess it would have debuted on Top 200, right? It never did. In fact it had 85k streams on 1st full day…
                                        Well, it was an indie project, not a Hollywood high budget film… some could say.

                                        Let’s see an example of another streaming queen with the single from a big Hollywood movie: Taylor Swift, “Beautifu Ghosts” from Cats… well, it never charted on Spotify Global top 200 either and had 594k streams on 1st full day.

                                        HMH debuted with 908k from a partial day.

                                        Don’t even make me go with how other girls’ songs from several huge movies debuted on Spotify…

                                        Of course, in case you’re gonna come with that, there are other examples of songs from OST that worked perfectly.

                                        The thing is you can be as big as Beyonce, Taylor Swift or a streaming darling like Dua Lipa and release an original new song for a movie… and that doesn’t guarantee it’s gonna smash on your name alone.

                                        We’re not even talking about the genre of the song… This is a power ballad, not a pop banger or a song with a hot act featured.
                                        And the movie hasn’t even premiered yet.

                                        I don’t think any of her fans is expecting this to smash on charts… a different story is what her haters, as usual, disguise as their high expectations.

                                        Comment


                                        • #22
                                          ...without having read everything, but it's a middle of the week release, so there's a possibility the song gets added to some playlists today, the "normal" release day still.

                                          Comment


                                          • #23
                                            With the NMF playlists where it’s been added today, the Spotify followers reach is at 26.3M now according to Spotontrack.

                                            10 Biggest playlists:

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              Originally posted by nympho View Post

                                              I was simply going to ignore your comment, as I know what you’re doing, but this is chart analysis… so let’s see…

                                              I guess you also expected a new Beyonce song, “Be Alive” (OST of “King Richard”), her first new material in a few years, to chart on Spotify Global 200, right? Well… it never did. It debuted with 657k streams. With a full day.

                                              But let’s see another female artist way bigger than Gaga on Spotify… for example, Dua Lipa. She released an original new song “Can They Hear Us”, OST from “Gully” on June 2021. Well, it’s Dua Lipa, queen of streaming. I guess it would have debuted on Top 200, right? It never did. In fact it had 85k streams on 1st full day…
                                              Well, it was an indie project, not a Hollywood high budget film… some could say.

                                              Let’s see an example of another streaming queen with the single from a big Hollywood movie: Taylor Swift, “Beautifu Ghosts” from Cats… well, it never charted on Spotify Global top 200 either and had 594k streams on 1st full day.

                                              HMH debuted with 908k from a partial day.

                                              Don’t even make me go with how other girls’ songs from several huge movies debuted on Spotify…

                                              Of course, in case you’re gonna come with that, there are other examples of songs from OST that worked perfectly.

                                              The thing is you can be as big as Beyonce, Taylor Swift or a streaming darling like Dua Lipa and release an original new song for a movie… and that doesn’t guarantee it’s gonna smash on your name alone.

                                              We’re not even talking about the genre of the song… This is a power ballad, not a pop banger or a song with a hot act featured.
                                              And the movie hasn’t even premiered yet.

                                              I don’t think any of her fans is expecting this to smash on charts… a different story is what her haters, as usual, disguise as their high expectations.
                                              No need to get grumpy… You’re welcome to offer all the excuses or other artist songs you like. I personally expected more and that’s fine, we are all entitled to our opinions. With a nice reach of almost 30m I’m sure it’ll rise tomorrow.

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Grumpy? Excuses?
                                                Im just educating you with facts. Guess you don’t like them.

                                                Of course… you always have big expectations when it comes to Gaga…
                                                And it seems now “almost 30M” (26 actually) is a lot and it should translate into Spotify charts success… I remember you thought very differently about the importance of Spotify playlists some months ago…

                                                But, anyway…
                                                No need to mess this thread.

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X