96 NE 1 Maroon (96)
    + Bubbling Under:

04 NE Bejeweled
    05 NE You're On Your Own, Kid
    11 NE Karma
    14 NE Vigilante Shit
    17 NE Question...?

Comment

• How long did LWYMMD spend at number 1 in UK?
      "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
        UK

1 (1) Anti-Hero 57,525 (55,080 streaming, 2,445 downloads) (#1 on downloads for the first time)
        11 (6) Lavender Haze 26,041
        15 (8) Snow on the Beach (feat. Lana Del Rey) 21,748

1 (N) Her Loss 36,194
        2 (1) Midnights 32,589
        Platinum next week (in less than a month). I'm really curious if it ends up as the best selling album in UK this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemo View Post
          How long did LWYMMD spend at number 1 in UK?
          2 weeks

Comment

• US (HDD)
            2 TAYLOR SWIFT | MIDNIGHTS
            REPUBLIC (UMG)
            302,650 -10% 89,772 31,000 181,878
            https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

WOW! It's like 1989 era again...

Comment

• Originally posted by arab View Post
              US (HDD)
              2 TAYLOR SWIFT | MIDNIGHTS
              REPUBLIC (UMG)
              302,650 -10% 89,772 31,000 181,878
              https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

WOW! It's like 1989 era again...
              Noooo at 300k+!

She's on fire!

Comment

• I noticed that her TEA consumption has increased. It must be the additional 'Anti-Hero' remixes contributing towards the album's total; there's nothing else that I can think of that would've caused that surge. I've never quite understood the logic of having remixes count towards the album's consumption, but I'm not complaining.

Comment

• So she could beat that Drake album if she wanted to..

Comment

lol 140k downloads in 2022, she's definitely on another league.
                    Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                      So she could beat that Drake album if she wanted to..
                      Fr all she would need is physical copies of the 3am edition ooor more signed copies ooor Hits Different on streaming. She’s just being nice and letting Drake have his lil moment.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• New Zealand Certifications: Taylor Swift, Midnights Platinum (15,000)

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Fr all she would need is physical copies of the 3am edition ooor more signed copies ooor Hits Different on streaming. She’s just being nice and letting Drake have his lil moment.
                          She's probably saving this idea for coming weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post

She's probably saving this idea for coming weeks.
                            I think so too. It's the only logical explanation for why they didn't do anything. Remember all those weeks when she put more signed copies of folklore up on her site? Perhaps they did nothing because the stock that they have, or have on order, is an upcoming 3AM edition physical release.

Comment

• Midnights will be platinum in the UK in week 4 and at minimum 2x platinum in the US in week 4 the first week in which its eligible to be certified by the RIAA
                              "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

I noticed that her TEA consumption has increased. It must be the additional 'Anti-Hero' remixes contributing towards the album's total; there's nothing else that I can think of that would've caused that surge. I've never quite understood the logic of having remixes count towards the album's consumption, but I'm not complaining.
                                It happens with every album. You can release 1000 remixes of a song that are not a part of parental album, but all sales/streams are being counted towards its sales...This is the most stupid rule I've ever seen (chart related).

Comment

• woah
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

It happens with every album. You can release 1000 remixes of a song that are not a part of parental album, but all sales/streams are being counted towards its sales...This is the most stupid rule I've ever seen (chart related).
                                    Yes, that's something the chart companies should definitely fix.

-----

I'm not sure whether there is a national release that could be a contender for No. 1 in Austria, but this week's German No. 1 and 3 artists are not big in Austria (They never even reached the top 10 there), the German No. 4 artist has never made it to No. 1 in Austria, and while the German No. 2 artist has, it's a Christmas album - and we've got November. So there is a chance that 'Midnight' could spend a third week at No. 1 in Austria.

Comment

Are you sure that's right? As far as I am aware remixes will not count for the album unless they appear on the album. At least That's def how it is for RIAA.
                                      " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                      Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Are you sure that's right? As far as I am aware remixes will not count for the album unless they appear on the album. At least That's def how it is for RIAA.
                                        RIAA and Billboard have different sets of rules

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

RIAA and Billboard have different sets of rules
                                          I'm aware.
                                          Stan of Meredith.

Comment

Maybe not for riia, but BB defo counts them. When Save Your Tears remix with Grande was released, After Hours' sales increased (SEA+TEA) significally.
                                            HDD reported 3,585 TEA units for Midnights last week. As you can see, TEA units increased up to 31k this week - all thanks to AH remixes.

Comment

Maybe not for riia, but BB defo counts them. When Save Your Tears remix with Grande was released, After Hours' sales increased (SEA+TEA) significally.
                                              HDD reported 3,585 TEA units for Midnights last week. As you can see, TEA units increased up to 31k this week - all thanks to AH remixes.
                                              Ok interesting. I generally thought the remix would count for the single but not the actual album.
                                              Stan of Meredith.

Comment

Ok interesting. I generally thought the remix would count for the single but not the actual album.
                                                And this is exactly how it should be. It's cheating when it comes to BB200. And I'm not talking about any particular album/artist.

Comment

• In the morning, I listened to the first half of the album and thought like: 'WOW, it's so strong. They could all reach the top 10!', only to realize that they already have, which felt kind of... disappointing (?) to me. I wonder what she should still aim for when so much has already been reached at the very beginning of the era. Still, I feel like 5 singles from '1989' reaching the top 10 one after another felt bigger than 10 songs from 'Midnights' reaching the top 10 in the week of its release.

Comment

• A few people on Pulse have said that, based on Taylor's 31,000 TEA assumption, the predictions have lowballed the 140,000 digital downloads estimate and that she could have sold a lot more than that.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X