Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's rumor uk global radio boyccoting beyonce.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... ed-7341411

Comment

Originally posted by Shayonce
      There's rumor uk global radio boyccoting beyonce.
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... ed-7341411
      UK (and European) radio generally ignores urban hits. Idk if you can call that a 'boycott' though.

Comment

The Daily Mirror is hardly a reliable source... it's a sensationalist tabloid. It's just the usual "this is something that sources have said" article you see all the time.

And even if Formation isn't on playlists, I'd agree with Rihab95 that it's likely more to do with the song's style than any boycott.

Comment

URBAN
          0 33 BEYONCE Formation 755 0 755 8.52
          +7 pos
          +239 spins
          +2.394 AI

DEBUT on Rhythmic
          RHYTHMIC
          0 44 BEYONCE Formation 412 0 412 5.031

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

US RADIO : #133. (+139) "Formation" - BEYONCÉ: 13.756 (+7.527)

Comment

C'mon Bee, you made your statement, now release this on iTunes and Spotify and destroy them
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Spotify and other streaming services is a possibility, itunes? I doubt it, it wouldn't make sense to make people pay for a once free song.

Comment

^since people pay a monthly subscription for Tidal it wasn't really free. I'm ready for iTunes release too!
                  Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

Originally posted by cabanaboy
                    ^since people pay a monthly subscription for Tidal it wasn't really free. I'm ready for iTunes release too!
                    I can't believe there's still people that think you have to subscribed to TIDAL to download "Formation".

Comment

^You don't?
                      Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

^You don't?
                        No, like ANTI, Formation was given for free to all people, users or not. They also give away a 90 days free trial to use the whole platform for free If you downloaded the song.

And this songs, as her new album, will be released on other streaming platforms like Apple Music and Spotify eventually. She wants TIDAL to have success but she is not retarded, she knows that she needs Apple Music and Spotify to maintain her level of supremacy.
                        BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

BEYONCÉ - Formation: 14.367 (+ 4.849)
                          *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Originally posted by ThatBieberSide

Comment

"Formation" could've probably debuted at around #9-#7 on the Hot 100

Comment

You know urban will eat this up.

Comment

Formation is such a jam.
                                  "Crime is increasing
                                  Trigger happy policing..."
                                  -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

Originally posted by HouseLannister
                                    "Formation" could've probably debuted at around #9-#7 on the Hot 100
                                    Easily top 5 with the link made public, and song out on iTunes & Spotify
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                                      ^You don't?
                                      No, like ANTI, Formation was given for free to all people, users or not. They also give away a 90 days free trial to use the whole platform for free If you downloaded the song.

And this songs, as her new album, will be released on other streaming platforms like Apple Music and Spotify eventually. She wants TIDAL to have success but she is not retarded, she knows that she needs Apple Music and Spotify to maintain her level of supremacy.

I requsted it twice on Tidal and they still haven't sent me

Comment

Originally posted by Westen
                                        Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                                        ^You don't?

I requsted it twice on Tidal and they still haven't sent me
                                        requested? you just fill your info and then you get the download link right there

Comment

Originally posted by Speechless
                                          Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
                                          This deserves all of this. And I'm leaving artistic appeal out. Simply because of her roll out and how this was done. Executed perfectly. Whether this is on the album or not, it was done right. Not messy.
                                          I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

BEYONCÉ - Formation: 18.424 (+ 4.057)

Comment

Wow Amazing updates

Comment

Soon it'll beat RTW's airplay lol

Comment

billboard ? @billboard
                                                  Beyonce's "Formation" debuts at No. 2 on Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks chart http://blbrd.cm/ppuJ9e

Comment

Is this even allowed to chart on the Hot 100? Now I'm confused.

Amazing updates, though. I hear it so much, even on pop radio.

Comment

Originally posted by IcaroRibeiro
                                                      BEYONCÉ - Formation: 18.424 (+ 4.057)
                                                      URBAN
                                                      26 BEYONCE Formation 1016 0 1016 11.031
                                                      +261 Spins
                                                      +261 Bullet
                                                      +2.511 Audience

RHYTHMIC
                                                      37 BEYONCE Formation 564 0 564 6.375
                                                      +152 Spins
                                                      +152 Bullet
                                                      +1.344 Audience

Comment

Is this even allowed to chart on the Hot 100?

Yeah it is, as long as it has the necessary points to chart.

Comment

^ edit: Nice, let's see how it does then.

Still not sure, but I do remember someone saying billboard will count the views from the unlisted video so I'm guessing that it can chart even without sales.

Comment

Originally posted by hugo

Still not sure, but I do remember someone saying billboard will count the views from the unlisted video so I'm guessing that it can chart even without sales.
                                                            i think it surely is, lots of songs charted only on airplay, so i guess airplay + streaming should be allowed too

Comment

Originally posted by hugo

Originally posted by IrishLamb

Yeah it is, as long as it has the necessary points to chart.
                                                              Oh, awesome then. I really see it for this song long-term. And if she performs at the Grammys as rumored, then this will definitely give it an even bigger boost. Similar to DrIL effect.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X