Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Since stevyy is on a pause...

    Comment


    • Some updated UK sales
      Butterfly (Album) 305k
      All I Want For Christmas 3,756,440

      Comment


      • Originally posted by w1llll View Post
        Some updated UK sales
        Butterfly (Album) 305k
        All I Want For Christmas 3,756,440
        Thank you!

        Do you have any updates about Glitter in the UK? It was close to a new certification there I think.
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

        Comment


        • so, Butterfly is selling like 2,5k (sps) in the UK per year...
          My Chart

          Comment


          • Originally posted by w1llll View Post
            Some updated UK sales
            Butterfly (Album) 305k
            All I Want For Christmas 3,756,440
            Thanx for the updates!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              so, Butterfly is selling like 2,5k (sps) in the UK per year...
              Is that an expected number? It seems low and it will definitely never reach 2x Platinum at this rate

              Comment


              • Originally posted by manuelbutera View Post

                Is that an expected number? It seems low and it will definitely never reach 2x Platinum at this rate
                I believe that all of the streaming stats are going to her compilation albums... bc they are selling more. It will never reach 2xP, but #1's and GH must be very close to 3xP.
                My Chart

                Comment


                • Unfortunately these are only 2 updated UK sales I have.

                  The problem with Greatest Hits is the streaming sales of the big hits seen to primarily be going to #1 to Infinity so it's going to take even longer for Greatest Hits to reach 3xP, if they would release it on Vinyl that would help massively.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by w1llll View Post
                    Unfortunately these are only 2 updated UK sales I have.

                    The problem with Greatest Hits is the streaming sales of the big hits seen to primarily be going to #1 to Infinity so it's going to take even longer for Greatest Hits to reach 3xP, if they would release it on Vinyl that would help massively.
                    true. Infinity is now Gold in the UK and probably sells a good 25-30k annually due to streaming. It's def. another platinum album for her in the country in the future.

                    I think TEOM must have sold over 750k in the UK by now as well... that 620k figure was from... idk 2008?

                    near future re-certs could look like this:

                    3xP - #1's
                    3xP - GH
                    3xP - TEOM

                    The GH re-cert is very likely. #1's is not as likely and TEOM might still be half a decade away from that. Merry Xmas could surpass 400k by next year and then... it will take until the end of the decade for it to make it past 2xP as well. There are still things to come and I'm excited.
                    My Chart

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by w1llll View Post
                      Unfortunately these are only 2 updated UK sales I have.

                      The problem with Greatest Hits is the streaming sales of the big hits seen to primarily be going to #1 to Infinity so it's going to take even longer for Greatest Hits to reach 3xP, if they would release it on Vinyl that would help massively.

                      A good idea for national album day
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                      Comment


                      • If anyone wants to add it to wikipedia.

                        The Emancipation of Mimi

                        RIAS Chart 4-2

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AnderF10 View Post
                          If anyone wants to add it to wikipedia.

                          The Emancipation of Mimi

                          RIAS Chart 4-2
                          What is this chart?
                          #mariahcarey #lambforlife

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            Since stevyy is on a pause...

                            Without You overtook Hero?

                            And at Oh Santa! Jump Smokers Edit getting quite a few streams. People checking it out.

                            Actually, AIW is still getting a healthy amount of streams itself.
                            Last edited by InfoFromAus; Thu January 13, 2022, 22:43.
                            MESMARIAHSING!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post

                              What is this chart?
                              Official Singapore chart

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                Without You overtook Hero?

                                And at Oh Santa! Jump Smokers Edit getting quite a few streams. People checking it out.

                                Actually, AIW is still getting a healthy amount of streams itself.
                                Yeah, it's all very random tbh

                                I hope everything gets back to normal on February.

                                At least WBT is getting there:

                                Comment


                                • Comment


                                  • Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Shaka View Post


                                      Mariah was such a FORCE!


                                      Comment


                                      • Depressing

                                        Comment


                                        • Comment




                                          • Comment


                                            • Anyone knows the US pure album sales of Caution?

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                                Is this account under the control of stevyy?

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by LoveMariah View Post
                                                  Anyone knows the US pure album sales of Caution?
                                                  stevyy knows for sure!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by LoveMariah View Post
                                                    Is this account under the control of stevyy?
                                                    LOL, no, I don't think so!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X