Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    I believe that the term moderate streaming era hit album has a threshold of at least 400 million streams... (Caution has 73,5 million).
    I hope Caution gets some Grammy noms to reignite some interest in this album. IF it can match MIAM sales by early next year I'll be satisfied.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sm3 View Post
      I hope Caution gets some Grammy noms to reignite some interest in this album. IF it can match MIAM sales by early next year I'll be satisfied.
      It can ONLY surpass or match MIAM in sales in the US. MIAM has approx sold 130k in the US and 150k outside the US...

      Caution has barely sold 100k outside the US. There is also NO sign - no genre chart - in which the album is currently charting outside the US. It had completely stopped selling in early 2019 in my opinion. Up to that point it had probably sold between 3k-5k internationally per week.
      My Chart

      Comment


      • Timeframe: 13th August, 2019

        01 - 497,606,154 - +44,951 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
        02 - 187,021,097 - +175,929 - 2005 - We Belong Together
        03 - 132,125,416 - +137,409 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
        04 - 89,783,710 - +88,672 - 2003 - I Know what you Want
        05 - 86,942,262 - +105,052 - 1993 - Hero
        06 - 76,116,957 - +65,107 - 1995 - Fantasy
        07 - 73,847,715 - +72,319 - 1994 - Without You
        08 - 72,575,190 - +24,417 - 2013 - #Beautiful
        09 - 62,479,793 - +67,776 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
        10 - 58,174,020 - +51,304 - 2008 - Touch my Body
        11 - 57,668,470 - +227,727 - 2009 - Obsessed
        My Chart

        Comment


        • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          It can ONLY surpass or match MIAM in sales in the US. MIAM has approx sold 130k in the US and 150k outside the US...

          Caution has barely sold 100k outside the US. There is also NO sign - no genre chart - in which the album is currently charting outside the US. It had completely stopped selling in early 2019 in my opinion. Up to that point it had probably sold between 3k-5k internationally per week.
          Yes. I was referring to US sales, I hope it can. Worldwide, that's a long shot. I hope she makes an effort promoting her next project in Europe. Last time she did was during the Memoirs era right? That's over 10 years ago!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sm3 View Post
            Yes. I was referring to US sales, I hope it can. Worldwide, that's a long shot. I hope she makes an effort promoting her next project in Europe. Last time she did was during the Memoirs era right? That's over 10 years ago!!
            yes, but Memoirs was also ONLY promoted in the UK... so the last time she visited continental Europe for anything album related was 2008. 11 farking years ago.
            My Chart

            Comment


            • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              Timeframe: 13th August, 2019

              01 - 497,606,154 - +44,951 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
              02 - 187,021,097 - +175,929 - 2005 - We Belong Together
              03 - 132,125,416 - +137,409 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
              04 - 89,783,710 - +88,672 - 2003 - I Know what you Want
              05 - 86,942,262 - +105,052 - 1993 - Hero
              06 - 76,116,957 - +65,107 - 1995 - Fantasy
              07 - 73,847,715 - +72,319 - 1994 - Without You
              08 - 72,575,190 - +24,417 - 2013 - #Beautiful
              09 - 62,479,793 - +67,776 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
              10 - 58,174,020 - +51,304 - 2008 - Touch my Body
              11 - 57,668,470 - +227,727 - 2009 - Obsessed
              As much as I love Obsessed, it’s no GOAT
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

              GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                As much as I love Obsessed, it’s no GOAT
                BUT the GP says it is. Don't frown.
                My Chart

                Comment


                • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  BUT the GP says it is. Don't frown.
                  GOAT 383 milli
                  Obsessed 111 milli
                  Originally posted by beredy
                  When people see your post this is what they see:

                  GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                  Comment


                  • Timeframe: 14th August, 2019

                    01 - 497,652,834 - +46,680 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                    02 - 187,199,706 - +178,609 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                    03 - 132,266,893 - +141,477 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                    04 - 89,874,966 - +91,256 - 2003 - I Know what you Want
                    05 - 87,049,914 - +107,652 - 1993 - Hero
                    06 - 76,183,349 - +66,392 - 1995 - Fantasy
                    07 - 73,921,879 - +74,164 - 1994 - Without You
                    08 - 72,600,291 - +25,101 - 2013 - #Beautiful
                    09 - 62,550,677 - +70,884 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                    10 - 58,226,548 - +52,528 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                    11 - 57,899,743 - +231,273 - 2009 - Obsessed
                    Last edited by stevyy; Thu August 15th, 2019, 17:05.
                    My Chart

                    Comment


                    • Obsessed is showing great consistency so far! I thought the TikTok thingy will only give a momentary boost.
                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                      Comment


                      • I just came here to say obsessed is iconic and ya'll will deal
                        Mariah Carey
                        Billboard's Top Solo Female of All Time

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by crybaby26 View Post
                          I just came here to say obsessed is iconic and ya'll will deal
                          I second that
                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                          Comment


                          • Obsessed really did become stable at above 200k daily streams. It's amazing to witness... It has gained 3.2 million in the past 2 weeks, coming for 4,8 million with the current week added. Over the weekend it will surpass TMB and become her 10th most streamed song... then it will only take the song another 10 days or so to surpass OSD.
                            My Chart

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                              Obsessed really did become stable at above 200k daily streams. It's amazing to witness... It has gained 3.2 million in the past 2 weeks, coming for 4,8 million with the current week added. Over the weekend it will surpass TMB and become her 10th most streamed song... then it will only take the song another 10 days or so to surpass OSD.
                              Exciting to witness yet another resurrection.
                              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                              Comment


                              • Timeframe: 15th August, 2019

                                01 - 497,699,442 - +46,608 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                                02 - 187,378,859 - +179,153 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                03 - 132,412,757 - +145,864 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                                04 - 89,966,565 - +91,599 - 2003 - I Know what you Want
                                05 - 87,160,583 - +110,669 - 1993 - Hero
                                06 - 76,252,761 - +69,412 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                07 - 73,995,084 - +73,205 - 1994 - Without You
                                08 - 72,625,804 - +25,513 - 2013 - #Beautiful
                                09 - 62,622,335 - +71,658 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                                10 - 58,279,170 - +52,622 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                                11 - 58,129,806 - +230,063 - 2009 - Obsessed

                                Today, Obsessed will surpass TMB's total streams on Spotify. It will take the song not more than 20 days to surpass OSD afterwards. So exciting.
                                My Chart

                                Comment


                                • I think GOAT could surpass 200 milli before Xmas does its thang.
                                  Originally posted by beredy
                                  When people see your post this is what they see:

                                  GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                                  Comment


                                  • Obsessed is that unapologetic banger her career needed.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      I think GOAT could surpass 200 milli before Xmas does its thang.
                                      According to my estimations (by daily / weekly gains) WBT will reach 209 million by January 2020.
                                      My Chart

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                        Obsessed is that unapologetic banger her career needed.
                                        True!
                                        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          Today, Obsessed will surpass TMB's total streams on Spotify. It will take the song not more than 20 days to surpass OSD afterwards. So exciting.
                                          and as a result MOAIA will get even closer to 1 million in consumption sales

                                          Comment


                                          • Obsessed is also doing great on Youtube, its getting around 130k streams daily, second only to WBT which gets around 150k

                                            Before TikTok, O had around 50-60k streamings daily if I remember correctly
                                            Me Facebook | Me LastFM

                                            Comment


                                            • MOAIA was only 67k away from Platinum last May when we got those leaked soundscan figures...

                                              Adding sales, audio and video streams, and thanks to the Obsessed renaissance, I think it might be maybe like 30-35k away from Platinum now.
                                              Hopefully once it’s Platinum eligible, Island updates the certification just like they did with her singles recently.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                                MOAIA was only 67k away from Platinum last May when we got those leaked soundscan figures...

                                                Adding sales, audio and video streams, and thanks to the Obsessed renaissance, I think it might be maybe like 30-35k away from Platinum now.
                                                Hopefully once it’s Platinum eligible, Island updates the certification just like they did with her singles recently.
                                                But why stop there... TEOM MUST be eligible for 7x Platinum right now too. And E=MC... I mean double platinum in the making.

                                                Mariah's Island Years:

                                                2002 - 1xP - Charmbracelet
                                                2005 - 7xP - TEOM
                                                2008 - 2xP - E=MC
                                                2009 - 1xP - Memoirs
                                                2010 - 1xG - MCIIY
                                                2014 - u/c - MIAM
                                                My Chart

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                  But why stop there... TEOM MUST be eligible for 7x Platinum right now too. And E=MC... I mean double platinum in the making.

                                                  Mariah's Island Years:

                                                  2002 - 1xP - Charmbracelet
                                                  2005 - 7xP - TEOM
                                                  2008 - 2xP - E=MC
                                                  2009 - 1xP - Memoirs
                                                  2010 - 1xG - MCIIY
                                                  2014 - u/c - MIAM
                                                  Don’t think so.
                                                  Last year in May TEOM was at 6.8M and E=MC2 at 1.7M...

                                                  It’ll still take some time for TEOM to reach 7M and probably years for E=MC2 to reach 2M.
                                                  But they’ll get there eventually thanks to streaming.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Mariah Carey's biggest songs on Spotify: weekly Update

                                                    Timeframe: August 10 - August 16, 2019 (7 days)

                                                    01 - 497,748,141 - +315,807 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                                                    02 - 187,559,208 - +1,190,368 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                                    03 - 132,556,700 - +943,033 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                                                    04 - 90,064,998 - +621,920 - 2003 - I Know what you Want
                                                    05 - 87,272,895 - +720,823 - 1993 - Hero
                                                    06 - 76,323,773 - +456,538 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                                    07 - 74,069,898 - +493,348 - 1994 - Without You
                                                    08 - 72,650,852 - +167,637 - 2013 - #Beautiful
                                                    09 - 62,693,284 - +465,023 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                                                    10 - 58,372,818 - +1,585,712 - 2009 - Obsessed
                                                    --
                                                    11 - 58,333,314 - +350,873 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                                                    12 - 52,200,950 - +23,669 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                                                    13 - 47,992,186 - +24,671 - 2011 - AIWFCIY (ft. JB)
                                                    14 - 46,637,489 - +367,328 - 1998 - When you Believe
                                                    15 - 43,963,309 - +239,613 - 1999 - Heartbreaker
                                                    16 - 37,247,990 - +231,950 - 1991 - Emotions
                                                    17 - 33,375,538 - +202,411 - 1998 - My All
                                                    18 - 32,656,237 - +185,821 - 2005 - Shake It Off
                                                    19 - 30,920,163 - +17,778 - 1994 - O Holy Night
                                                    20 - 30,295,930 - +9,558 - 1994 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
                                                    --
                                                    21 - 28,394,356 - +187,320 - 1997 - Honey
                                                    22 - 27,377,731 - +207,235 - 2000 - Against All Odds
                                                    23 - 26,386,861 - +334,629 - 1992 - I'll Be There
                                                    24 - 25,447,003 - +165,314 - 2005 - It's Like That
                                                    25 - 23,935,819 - +259,998 - 1994 - Endless Love
                                                    26 - 23,625,105 - +131,924 - 1990 - Vision of Love
                                                    27 - 23,550,012 - +115,719 - 1993 - Dreamlover
                                                    28 - 22,581,683 - +117,771 - 1995 - Fantasy Remix
                                                    29 - 18,011,279 - +7,809 - 2010 - AIWFCIY (EF)
                                                    30 - 17,837,337 - +8,416 - 1994 - Silent Night
                                                    --
                                                    31 - 17,358,689 - +101,511 - 2005 - Don't Forget About Us
                                                    32 - 16,972,647 - +61,989 - 2009 - I Want to Know What Love Is
                                                    33 - 15,152,586 - +108,860 - 2018 - GTFO
                                                    34 - 15,041,062 - +100,512 - 2000 - Thank God I Found You
                                                    35 - 14,909,793 - +87,637 - 1990 - Love Takes Time
                                                    36 - 14,468,758 - +5,410 - 2010 - Oh Santa
                                                    37 - 13,734,194 - +78,593 - 1997 - Breakdown
                                                    38 - 13,587,418 - +106,370 - 2008 - Bye Bye
                                                    39 - 13,429,149 - +150,486 - 2019 - A No No
                                                    40 - 11,803,732 - +21,713 - 2015 - Infinity
                                                    --
                                                    41 - 11,784,317 - +94,954 - 2018 - With You
                                                    42 - 11,618,789 - +65,457 - 1999 - I Still Believe
                                                    43 - 10,855,066 - +19,767 - 2017 - I Don't
                                                    44 - 10,139,933 - +73,617 - 2002 - Through The Rain
                                                    45 - 9,862,927 - +4,487 - 1994 - Joy to The World
                                                    46 - 9,595,129 - +55,509 - 1997 - Butterfly
                                                    47 - 9,406,760 - +3,821 - 1994 - Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
                                                    48 - 9,257,258 - +65,953 - 2018 - Caution
                                                    49 - 9,044,697 - +54,963 - 1996 - Open Arms
                                                    50 - 8,882,953 - +42,301 - 1991 - Someday
                                                    --
                                                    51 - 8,489,093 - +3,312 - 1994 - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing / Gloria
                                                    52 - 8,374,615 - +58,461 - 2008 - I Stay In Love
                                                    53 - 8,363,494 - +45,525 - 1994 - Anytime you Need a Friend
                                                    54 - 8,359,020 - +103,869 - 1998 - Whenever You Call (ft. BM)

                                                    Missing #1's
                                                    7,887,469 - +36,582 - 1991 - I Don't Wanna Cry
                                                    My Chart

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Obsessed has become Mariah's 10th most streamed song:

                                                      July 27 - August 02 - 11 - 55,197,189 - +1,517,789 - 2009 - Obsessed
                                                      Aug 03 - August 09 - 11 - 56,787,106 - +1,589,917 - 2009 - Obsessed (+3,107,917)
                                                      Aug 10 - August 16 - 10 - 58,372,818 - +1,585,712 - 2009 - Obsessed (+4,693,418)
                                                      My Chart

                                                      Comment


                                                      • today's Obsessed SPOTIFY gain: +243,012

                                                        I think...that's the song BEST day yet
                                                        Last edited by Tomer_MC; Sat August 17th, 2019, 22:10.
                                                        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

                                                        Comment


                                                        • ^ Most likely due to Cardi B's IG post..

                                                          MOAIA is still on pace to do 8 million on Spotify in August

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Timeframe: August 17th

                                                            01 - 497,795,549 - +47,408 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                                                            02 - 187,725,327 - +166,119 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                                            03 - 132,688,131 - +131,431 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                                                            04 - 90,163,933 - +98,935 - 2003 - I Know what you Want
                                                            05 - 87,373,067 - +100,172 - 1993 - Hero
                                                            06 - 76,390,453 - +66,680 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                                            07 - 74,140,064 - +70,166 - 1994 - Without You
                                                            08 - 72,673,826 - +22,974 - 2013 - #Beautiful
                                                            09 - 62,755,779 - +62,495 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                                                            10 - 58,606,723 - +233,905 - 2009 - Obsessed

                                                            I assume that AIWFCIY will now slowly increase its daily totals. It's considerably bigger already than a week ago.
                                                            My Chart

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Actually, O gained +232,905 (58,605,723)
                                                              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X