Clear All

• Shape Of You: 129.786 (+4.357)
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
      Shape Of You: 129.786 (+4.357)
      good lord,go ED,wow

Comment

• 4. ED SHEERAN - Shape Of You: 134.901 (+5.115)

Comment

4. ED SHEERAN - Shape Of You: 134.901 (+5.115)
          oh God,#1 in a week?,,i wish
          Go ED

Comment

• Byeah!!! Keep on rising!!

Comment

• Shape Of You: 138.895 (+3.994)

I can't believe that this thread is so dead and he's smashing soooo hard...
              Other threads with itunes positions around top500 are much more alive...

Comment

• ^ true

Maybe there's more happening here when the album comes out?

Comment

• Shape Of You was certified platinum this week by The B.P.I.
                  "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

• UK OCC:

1 (1) 4 Shape Of You
                    2 (2) 4 Castle On The Hill
                    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Shape of You: 143.547 (+4.652)

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                        UK OCC:

1 (1) 4 Shape Of You 105456 [58632 streams; 46824 sales]
                        2 (2) 4 Castle On The Hill 76074 [41686 streams; 34388 sales]
                        Interestingly, the OCC are still using the 100:1 ratio for streams for total sales rather than the 150:1 one for the current weekly charts. I can update what the total sales of the singles are using the 150:1 ratio against what they would be with the 100:1 threshold when I get the end of week charts.

Comment

• 1 (1) Shape Of You <G>
                          2 (2) Castle On The Hill <G>

Comment

• Any radio update?

Comment

• Shape Of You: 147.011 (+3.464)

Top3 tomorrow.

Comment

• OMG... "Shape On You" had almost 8M streams today on Spotify

If he keeps like that he will dethrone Justin's "Purpose" as the biggest album on the platform ever.
                                BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                                  If he keeps like that he will dethrone Justin's "Purpose" as the biggest album on the platform ever.
                                  I think it's pretty much a given that he will. The album will be ridiculously monstrous on streaming. I don't think we're ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie
                                    Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                                    I think it's pretty much a given that he will. The album will be ridiculously monstrous on streaming. I don't think we're ready.
                                    Agree with this. The album will have monstrous streams.
                                    One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• Swiss Single Charts

1 (1) 4 Shape Of You
                                      5 (4) 4 Castle On The Hill

Comment

• 3. ED SHEERAN - Shape Of You: 150.309 (+3.298)

Comment

3. ED SHEERAN - Shape Of You: 150.309 (+3.298)
                                          yeeeah! get that spot bae!

Comment

• Shape Of You: 153.348 (+3.039)

Comment

Originally posted by Biebz
                                              UK OCC:

1 (1) 4 Shape Of You 105456 [58632 streams; 46824 sales]
                                              2 (2) 4 Castle On The Hill 76074 [41686 streams; 34388 sales]
                                              Interestingly, the OCC are still using the 100:1 ratio for streams for total sales rather than the 150:1 one for the current weekly charts. I can update what the total sales of the singles are using the 150:1 ratio against what they would be with the 100:1 threshold when I get the end of week charts.
                                              I hope you don't mind when i'm doing a breakdown now, as i was interested in this as well last week. Maybe you spot a mistake though, as the difference is bigger than i thought.

"Shape Of You" breakdown:

week 1: 226,808 sales (137,343 digital, 89,465 streaming) -> 134,197 streaming under old rules
                                              week 2: 139,595 sales (65,698 digital, 73,897 streaming) -> 110,845
                                              week 3: 119,658 sales (55,810 digital, 63,848 streaming) -> 95,772
                                              week 4: 105,456 sales (46,824 digital, 58,632 streaming) -> 87,948
                                              total so far under new rules: 591,517 sales (305,675 digital, 285,842 streaming)
                                              total so far under old rules: 734,437 sales (305,675 digital, 428,762 streaming)

"Castle On The Hill" breakdown:

week 1: 193,744 sales (119,915 digital, 73,829 streaming) -> 110,743 streaming under old rules
                                              week 2: 100,947 sales (48,749 digital, 52,198 streaming) -> 78,297
                                              week 3: 90,020 sales (46,015 digital, 44,005 streaming) -> 66,007
                                              week 4: 76,074 sales (34,388 digital, 41,686 streaming) -> 62,529
                                              total so far under new rules: 460,785 sales (249,067 digital, 211,718 streaming)
                                              total so far under old rules: 566,643 sales (249,067 digital, 317,576 streaming)

Comment

• The huge gaps aren't too surprising given how huge he's selling every week

Comment

• Thank you, Tansike! I don't mind you doing the breakdown at all; it saves me doing some work. However, the totals I have in my database under the old ratio are 734439 and 566645, a whole two copies more. Maybe the songs were bought prematurely by two buyers before the cut off point at the start of the 6 January charting week.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                                                    OMG... "Shape On You" had almost 8M streams today on Spotify

Don't forget streaming's user base is increasing A LOT by the minute so that'll help future acts and albums to break the existing records.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
                                                      Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                                                      OMG... "Shape On You" had almost 8M streams today on Spotify

Don't forget streaming's user base is increasing A LOT by the minute so that'll help future acts and albums to break the existing records.
                                                      I know, I know, but even with the bigger user base an album has to be HUGE to surpass Justin's "Purpose".

If I'm honest, I love how streaming is saving so many eras the last 12 months. The IFPI told in their last report that the music industry is growing for the very first time since the year 2000 because of streaming, and 2016's report will be even more positive
                                                      BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Billboard Hot 100: #1(+1) Shape of You, @edsheeran [4 weeks]. *re-peak; second week at #1*
                                                        Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                                          Billboard Hot 100: #1(+1) Shape of You, @edsheeran [4 weeks]. *re-peak; second week at #1*
                                                          So happy about this!

Comment

Originally posted by Nippian93
                                                            Billboard Hot 100: #1(+1) Shape of You, @edsheeran [4 weeks]. *re-peak; second week at #1*
                                                            So happy about this!
                                                            It was about time to return to the top spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                                              Billboard Hot 100: #50(-11) Castle On the Hill, @edsheeran [4 weeks]. *peak: #6*
                                                              Whitney Houston

Comment

Working...
                                                              X