Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marcsgirl85 View Post
    Divide needs 19 more weeks to reach 3 years charting in early March 2020
    Impressive, isn't it? Only 5 other albums ever achieved that (including, of course, Ed Sheeran's first two albums).
    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

43 (46) 137 <2xP>

This would have sold 20+ million copies with these chartruns everywhere in the 90s / early 00s!

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

37 (43) 138 <2xP>

Comment

• Isn't it under-certified for an album that spent almost 3 years on the chart?
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Isn't it under-certified for an album that spent almost 3 years on the chart?
            Basically everything is under- or even uncertified in Switzerland lately

(another example is the "A Star Is Born" era with no certs at all, even none for "Shallow")

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Swiss Album Charts

43 (46) 137 <2xP>

This would have sold 20+ million copies with these chartruns everywhere in the 90s / early 00s!
              Easily. Its weak spot is definitely the US chart performance. If that one was close to the one in the other English-speaking countries, I would've even raised that thought to 30+ mio.

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

68 (38) 139 <2xP>

Big drop due to tons of new entries. That its first week outside the Top50.

Comment

• ^ Saleswise it probably was just a mild drop, if even that...

Comment

• NZ:
                    9 (11) Divide 140 weeks (No. 1 for 36 weeks)

132 weeks in the top 10...

What do you think - will it manage to still chart in the top 10 in 2020 anywhere? That would be 4 consecutive years in the top 10...

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

62 (68) 140 <2xP>

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

88 (62) 141 <2xP>

It's weird to see the album dropping so much out of a sudden. It never left the Top50 for 138 weeks only to drop 38-68-62-88 afterwards...

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

62 (88) 142 <2xP>

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

61 (62) 143 <2xP>

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

81 (61) 144 <2xP>

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

85 (81) 145 <2xP>

Comment

• 'Divide' is the 6th best-selling album of 2019 in NZ. It's his 2nd album to be in that top 10 for 3 consecutive years ('x' achieved it for 4 years).

Comment

• This is amazing! It doesn't happen anymore but I guess the singles and the tour gave it more legs
                                    As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

68 (85) 146 <2xP>

Comment

• Swiss Year-End Charts 2019

#37 Perfect

"Perfect" got a third year in the Top40. That's quite impressive!

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

65 (68) 147 <2xP>

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

51 (65) 148 <2xP>

Comment

• there's about 8 weeks until the album turns 3 years old on March 3rd where as for example Adele's 21 turns 9 in Europe on January 22nd the UK on January 24th and in North America on February 22nd the anniversary of it's chartings are as follows January 28th Europe January 30th UK and March 12th in the North America the albums top sales markets are US UK Germany Canada France 14 million sold us 5.172 million sold UK 1.9 million sold France 1.6 million sold each in Canada & Germany so sales in those Markets alone is 24.3 million
                                              "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

• Originally posted by marcsgirl85 View Post
                                                there's about 8 weeks until the album turns 3 years old on March 3rd where as for example Adele's 21 turns 9 in Europe on January 22nd the UK on January 24th and in North America on February 22nd the anniversary of it's chartings are as follows January 28th Europe January 30th UK and March 12th in the North America the albums top sales markets are US UK Germany Canada France 14 million sold us 5.172 million sold UK 1.9 million sold France 1.6 million sold each in Canada & Germany so sales in those Markets alone is 24.3 million
                                                insanely massive- which is probably the reason why he trashed his latest effort album wise is horrible for his standards. will it perhapos affect his next album on its performance
                                                MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

• ^ marcsgirl85 has been once again completely OT. All these figures are for Adele, not for Ed.

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

16 (51) 149 <2xP>

Highest position since July 2019!

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

31 (16) 150 <2xP>

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

34 (31) 151 <2xP>

Comment

• Netherlands / Decade End Chart:
                                                          3 - Divide

Only behind Adele's last two albums (the NL are Adele's biggest market worldwide)...

Comment

• 2019 Nielsen Music Year End Charts for 2019:

Pure album sales estimate by oldbloke:

https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...-States/page30

Rank - Estimated 2019 Sales - TITLE - Artist ( Estimated Total Sales )

117 - 75,000 - - Ed Sheeran ( 1,543,000 ) 4xP in 2018

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

40 (34) 152 <2xP>

Comment

Working...
                                                              X