Apple Music:
    #47 Brazil (NE)
    #94 Spain (NE)
    #169 Netherlands (NE)
    #172 Turkey (NE)
    #175 Australia (NE)
    #183 Indonesia (NE)

Wtf is happening?
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15
      Originally posted by MrLeonix
      I read that this has only received 3 spins on Radio today.... Is it true? :-?
      This isn’t the first single. They said it before they released it.
      Really? Can u tell us the source ? Who s they?

Comment

Originally posted by moech
        The sources who were right about everything else before Liberation/Accelerate was announced. They said the lead single will have another big artist but they aren’t ready to say who yet… Has to be the Demi duet and if that’s good, it’ll blow up.

Comment

Originally posted by moech
          The sources who were right about everything else before Liberation/Accelerate was announced. They said the lead single will have another big artist but they aren’t ready to say who yet… Has to be the Demi duet and if that’s good, it’ll blow up.
          Mysterious forces guiding the new Xtina era.

Anyway, unless the song is good nothing will blow up. Demi isn't really a hit maker. She scores a good chart placing every now and then, but her name does not guarantee a hit.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Down to #19 on Itunes.

Any radio update?
            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

It has a light green update, such a shame there is no radio support or streaming support! She could have come back with a bang, but feel this is very underwhelming

Comment

Re: Christina Aguilera :: The "Liberation" Era

I don't think this will hit the Hot 100 tbh.
                You got me feeling hella good, so let's just keep on dancin...

Comment

Originally posted by HellaGood
                  No way! That would be tragic ..... It'll definately chart.
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

It will debut for sure but between 90-100 spot

Comment

No way! That would be tragic ..... It'll definately chart.
                      Lol.

Wants this to flop so bad but won't admit it. Says it'll chart for sure so he can come in here and gloat if it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicLover88
                        Wants this to flop so bad but won't admit it. Says it'll chart for sure so he can come in here and gloat if it doesn't.
                        Is it even necessary to want it to "flop so bad" tho? ... Because its already flopping so bad anyways ..

... And yes I think this will chart, why wouldn't chart? If Mariah and Janet recent singles such as "No sleeep" or "Infinity" could chart then this should don't you think?

Comment

I don’t understand how some people seem to have fun seeing an artist flop or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicLover88
                            Is it even necessary to want it to "flop so bad" tho? ... Because its already flopping so bad anyways ..

... And yes I think this will chart, why wouldn't chart? If Mariah and Janet recent singles such as "No sleeep" or "Infinity" could chart then this should don't you think?
                            Ask yourself: "should I really be in this topic?"

All I see from you across multiple topics is how bad the song is and how badly it's doing, you even managed to remark in the Celine topic how badly Accelerate is doing! You've made your view (repeatedly) clear, but at some point - I will start to view this as trolling and you will be dealt with accordingly.

Comment

I doubt it will enter the Hot 100, although it wasn't meant to. I am curious to see if they send it to Rhythmic/Urban next week.

Comment

I'm just saying: Not enough sales, no airplay, very weak streaming. It will be luck to hit the Hot 100.
                                You got me feeling hella good, so let's just keep on dancin...

Comment

#26 iTunes USA

Has Spotify updated yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Instinct
                                    #26 iTunes USA

Has Spotify updated yet?
                                    Not yet

Comment

Don't think this will debut in the Hot 100 either.
                                      You ain't gotta break down,
                                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                        Is it free falling?

Comment

#32 iTunes USA

This will probably sell around 15k

Comment

Everything points to this being a buzz single. The Sun's article on release day stated it was a buzz single. Plus her best friend said on ig it was just a teaser. Xtina herself called it a teaser. Not to mention the insider, Speakerphone, who has given reliable info about Brit and other popstars before hand, also said the first single is Fall in line.

It is obvious certain members are trying to make it seem as if it were a proper single so there would be a narrative that the single failed so badly it a new single needed to be released quickly. A fuse article and many others already stated there will be a new song every week before album release.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                              It surely will debut on the Hot100.....
                                              Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                              Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                              So does her microphone

Comment

Spotify

#107 Brazil

That's pretty much it. I saw it on New Music Friday and it was way way down there.

Comment

Also @Wayne I dont mean to cause trouble, I know you already gave him a warning but why aren't Instinct and especially Mr.Leonix outright banned from entering Xtina threads?

Ive been lurking since I was a kid and Im old enough to be on here now and I can say Mr.Leonix has said some absolutely disgusting things about xtina in the General forums and its been 5 years that he enters the threads of Britney's peers to simply post negative updates. He pretends to be interested but its quite transparent what he is doing.

The great thing about this forum is its not supposed to be like the other petty forums. This isn't a place for stans to project the insecurity they have about the state of their fave's careers by trolling. Anyway I just wanted to say all this because you said you were going to start viewing it as trolling... but the mods should have started viewing it as such years ago lol. Anyway happy to be part of Ukmix now!

Comment

Mediabase USA Airplay Saturday

POP:
                                                    — 187 CHRISTINA Aguilera Accelerate f/Ty Dolla/2 Chainz 12 0 +12 0.081

Comment

Originally posted by thebigham
                                                      Mediabase USA Airplay Saturday

POP:
                                                      — 187 CHRISTINA Aguilera Accelerate f/Ty Dolla/2 Chainz 12 0 +12 0.081

See if this were being classed as the first single it would have had a lot more spins than it has had, the lead will have some kind of radio deal.

Accelerate is a teaser… which is a silly idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Floormachine
                                                        Also @Wayne I dont mean to cause trouble, I know you already gave him a warning but why aren't Instinct and especially Mr.Leonix outright banned from entering Xtina threads?

Ive been lurking since I was a kid and Im old enough to be on here now and I can say Mr.Leonix has said some absolutely disgusting things about xtina in the General forums and its been 5 years that he enters the threads of Britney's peers to simply post negative updates. He pretends to be interested but its quite transparent what he is doing.

The great thing about this forum is its not supposed to be like the other petty forums. This isn't a place for stans to project the insecurity they have about the state of their fave's careers by trolling. Anyway I just wanted to say all this because you said you were going to start viewing it as trolling... but the mods should have started viewing it as such years ago lol. Anyway happy to be part of Ukmix now!
                                                        Why are you going off topic and calling out other members? Nobody is breaking any rules here, nor bashing Xtina or her fans. I’m posting updates just like everybody else is.

OT: 5.3 million views

Comment

The problem with her and i dont know if anyone has noticed . Lately she is being successful as a featured artist and her songs with other artist are way better than her own songs . I don't understand her direction now . Her and jlo has no direction when it comes to music .

Comment

Accelerate - Spotify 4 May

Worldwide - 120 (New) - 873,350

UK - 112 (New) - 78,509
                                                            US - 147 (New) - 276,346
                                                            Canada - 169 (New) - 29,164
                                                            France - 189 (New) - 52,613

Yesterday’s update is not posted yet, I guess in a few hours. But I guess it might fall in most of those.

Comment

I hate when artists releases "buzz singles" first like WTH. if you're been away for so long you should come back with the best song you have in store right? Oh well, good luck to her tho.
                                                              Oh so it really is a buzz single. Well it makes sense for her, as she will collect new followers on Spotify and that will help the actual single. They are talking about this on Spotify for Artists.
                                                              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Working...
                                                              X