This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
    Yes, it would be amazing, but not so easy. Jonas Brothers' first week was with 405.000 copies, a 70% drop still would give them 121.500 copies. Add that they are very strong in streaming: so far on Spotify "Cool" has 54.112.610 streams and "Sucker" 347.157.675. If they add new dates to the tour...
    They had a lot of album/merchandise bundles.

It's more likely that they will have an 80% fall.

That's 80k. Probably #2.

Comment

• Keep streaming.
      However, I'm so happy for her if she does top at no.1 next week. That's where the queen belongs.
      This will be one of the best achievements and news for her.
      Well deserved.
      Amazing record.
      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
        They had a lot of album/merchandise bundles.

It's more likely that they will have an 80% fall.

That's 80k. Probably #2.
        Watch them be at 81k and Madonna at 79k… lol

Well, her team should secure that top spot by releasing one of the videos or the documentary in the next few days. Or tell her to PERFORM on Fallon, not only get interviewed!

Comment

• ^^ I hope you're right, but they are also strong in Airplay: #1 so far according to Billboard. https://kworb.net/radio/

Comment

• Jonas will drop like rock people. That's how it goes when bu dles are huge in your first week. Expect at least -80%.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Yeah, as great as JB performance was good overall they were heavily driven by bundles (74 US Arena concerts). I expect them to do between 50 and 80k. It's probably going to be a tight race to the top, and I guess Bruce will have slightly better numbers. But I am afraid she may fall out of top 50 on BB Hot 200 next week. If she pulls below 13-14k it's almost guaranteed.
              Last edited by Washingtonian25; Sat June 15th, 2019, 22:21.

Comment

• http://www1.hitsdailydouble.com/news...OR-TOP-DEBUTS#

Maybe I'm lookng at it wrong but all this talk about Jonas Brothers got me thinking so looked again at the US Hits predicted sales figures. The header says top debuts for Madonna & Bruce Springsteen

It says Madonna is no 1 but it dont actually list Bruce as no 2 it just says his sales prediction figures and there is a big difference between him & Madonna so Jonas Brothers could be no 2 with under 80k
                Just a thought!
                Last edited by stevejb4u; Sat June 15th, 2019, 22:29.

Comment

• Very disappointed by Fnac coverage of the album in Paris. In one of the biggest Fnac stores, only two versions available. Apart from the expensive picture disc and the 18-track album, they had nothing else. No regular LP, no 13-track CD, they didn't put to sales many copies of the limited edition, all of them were sold the day before.
                  The album had little visibility as usual... A no-event release. If you are not a Madonna fan, it's likely you haven't heard about the release of the album...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChallengeMe View Post
                    Very disappointed by Fnac coverage of the album in Paris. In one of the biggest Fnac stores, only two versions available. Apart from the expensive picture disc and the 18-track album, they had nothing else. No regular LP, no 13-track CD, they didn't put to sales many copies of the limited edition, all of them were sold the day before.
                    The album had little visibility as usual... A no-event release. If you are not a Madonna fan, it's likely you haven't heard about the release of the album...
                    Well, FNAC always does a bad job. Especially the one in Les Halles which is SOOOO big.
                    However it’s her fault and her loss if people haven’t heard about the album here in France. She chose not to come and to perform. Quotidien is still running. It’s big and she should have visited the show and performed there. Anyway I’m not too worried about her chart position here. France is one of her most faithful markets. She’ll at least be #3

Comment

• Absolutely loving the new Medellin remixes, surely Madonna's 47th dance club song soon.
                      Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Yessssss My Queen her 9th #1 in the USA
                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• She did promo in france with rebel heart and peaked ar #3 so (sorry) I am glad she doesn’t come back

She should go back to italy, what a faithful and lovely market. She is about to have a hit in there

Comment

• Keep streaming in the ���� and ����, YouTube is fine but doesn’t help the album numbers so use Spotify, AM, Amazon, Google Music or Tidal if you fancy.

Hopefully we are in for a surprise next Sunday! She also has some appearances for next week in the USA like the iHeart thing and Pride that while it doesn’t get televised can spark some interest and news.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                              Yes, it would be amazing, but not so easy. Jonas Brothers' first week was with 405.000 copies, a 70% drop still would give them 121.500 copies. Add that they are very strong in streaming: so far on Spotify "Cool" has 54.112.610 streams and "Sucker" 347.157.675. If they add new dates to the tour...
                              It's expected for Jonas Bros' to debut with lower number on BB200, HDD wrote about it:

We’re told that the JoBros are on track to do as much as 340-360k in total activity in their debut week. Their new Republic album, Happiness Begins, is bundled with tickets for their giant tour; the rule is a maximum four tickets/albums per transaction. But some of the bundle packages offer eight tickets with albums attached. So some ticket bundles may end up being excluded. We hasten to add that this will not change the Jonas lads’ #1 chart position, only their total.
                              http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...WEEK%27S-CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by Lament View Post
                                Watch them be at 81k and Madonna at 79k… lol

Well, her team should secure that top spot by releasing one of the videos or the documentary in the next few days. Or tell her to PERFORM on Fallon, not only get interviewed!
                                This will be good and i hope she will perform one album track aka the hidden diamonds of the album, people may notice and give it a stream!
                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Why she doesn't release the God Control video this week to boost once more the plays uggggggggggh.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                                    Why she doesn't release the God Control video this week to boost once more the plays uggggggggggh.
                                    The week has not even started...
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                      The week has not even started...
                                      If she was going to release a video during the week, she would've inform us before the release. She always does.

Comment

• She'll be on Jimmy Fallon on June 20. Ari Lennox will be the musical guest so i guess Madge won't be performing.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Is GOD CONTROL the video with drag queens?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            She'll be on Jimmy Fallon on June 20. Ari Lennox will be the musical guest so i guess Madge won't be performing.
                                            LOVE her interviews, and she has such good chemistry with Jimmy! Hopefully they have something cool planned and it could go viral or add some extra sales for the album. This show is a lot of fun

That said, I find it really annoying that she just refuses to perform. I hope we get the "God Control" video soon, too. Maybe just in time for NYC Pride? I fear the numbers after the first week. eek. For now, crossing my fingers and toes to snatch number ones in the US, UK, and a few other countries. Come through Madame X!
                                            Last edited by madfan13; Sun June 16th, 2019, 00:46.
                                            “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by ChallengeMe View Post
                                              Very disappointed by Fnac coverage of the album in Paris. In one of the biggest Fnac stores, only two versions available. Apart from the expensive picture disc and the 18-track album, they had nothing else. No regular LP, no 13-track CD, they didn't put to sales many copies of the limited edition, all of them were sold the day before.
                                              It's a bit like that here in some of the UK major stores, in one of the biggest supermarket chains I had to ask for copies of Madame X and they didn't even have the deluxe version available. Yet there were 2 shelf fulls of Bruce's new album. As you say, if you're not a Madonna fan you are going to struggle to even know she has a new album out.
                                              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Faz Gostoso

1.6 M Views!
                                                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Death at Brazil

Brazil

iTunes:
                                                  1. Faz Gostoso
                                                  34. Medellín
                                                  83. Looking for Mercy
                                                  86. Crazy
                                                  167. Crave
                                                  170. Dark Ballet
                                                  172. I Rise
                                                  195. Extreme Occident
                                                  200. Medellín

Spotify:
                                                  2. Faz Gostoso
                                                  106. Bitch I'm Loca
                                                  161. Medellín
                                                  170. God Control

Apple Music:
                                                  1. Faz Gostoso
                                                  29. Bitch I'm Loca
                                                  39. God Control
                                                  41. Medellín
                                                  52. I Don't Search I Find
                                                  55. Crazy
                                                  56. Dark Ballet
                                                  66. Batuka
                                                  69. Killers Who Are Partying
                                                  70. Future
                                                  77. Crave
                                                  83. Come Alive
                                                  86. Looking for Mercy
                                                  90. Extreme Occident
                                                  128. I Rise

iTunes Albums:
                                                  1. Madame X
                                                  2. Madame X
                                                  3. Medellín

135. Rebel Heart

Apple Music Albums:
                                                  1. Madame X
                                                  380. Celebration

Comment

• RH went Gold in Brazil with 20k and MDNA 2xP with 80k, so hopefully they deliver again and MX hits Gold soon.

Comment

• OMG! Great news about the USA.
                                                      Gone.

Comment

• Brazilian people are known for the great musical taste

Comment

• iTunes - Faz Gostoso

#1. Brazil [=]
                                                          #5. Portugal [+2]
                                                          Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

• HDD predicted the Jonas Brothers to open with 360k at most, and they did over 400k. They could be underestimating them again. Wasn't Rebel Heart supposed to top the Top 200 as well? This will be tight.

Comment

• Overall - yes it will be a shame should Madonna not top the charts in the major markets, however I am wanting a more impactful album in terms of weeks charting / overall sales. Decent debut numbers would be nice, however I would like promotion of the album to be consist throughout the next couple of months.
                                                              Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                              Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                              So does her microphone

Comment

Working...
                                                              X