Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch, yeah that's gonna be harsh. I guess globally we can expect her to debut around 220-230k in pure sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
      "Madame X" will likely drop 80%-90% pretty much in every market on second week.
      We don't have first week sales yet, but you are already thinking about the 2nd week drop... So much useless drama!
      Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour live in Turin (Nov. 21 - Sold Out)

Comment

• Originally posted by adriano View Post
        We don't have first week sales yet, but you are already thinking about the 2nd week drop... So much useless drama!
        Yeah, I guess I'm forward thinking.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• ARGENTINA

03 NE Madame X (Deluxe Edition)

Only based on three days of sales.

Comment

• Amazing!!!!
            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• We know it's gonna drop later. Let us enjoy the #1 NOW please

Comment

• http://www.diariodecultura.com.ar/ra...e-la-semana-3/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan View Post
                  People really don't know to appreciate the moment. Many are over dramatic with no reason and ignore all reasons to celebrate.
                  Exactly, so annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyAndy View Post
                    hm, wouldn't I Rise kinda be a waste at this point? God Control is a masterpiece and there's a video coming soon

*just realized BBC2 is the 2nd biggest radio station in audience
                    Why would it be a waste, it all helps to bring awareness to the album?

Comment

• Originally posted by sidewalktalk View Post
                      Why would it be a waste, it all helps to bring awareness to the album?
                      true but the album badly needs a hit single, promoting a song that has no chance of getting anywhere is like giving up, especially when there are songs with more potential in there that didn't get an early release promo
                      please check out my "normal" music video edit for Madonna's God Control, comments and suggestions more than welcome

Comment

• If bundles are a no in the UK chart then when are the copies included with the London tickets gonna get counted?

Comment

• Never.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            Someone posted this on Madonna Tribe forum so i don't know if it's for today

Posn DUS Title Artist Label
                            1 44139 WESTERN STARS BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN COLUMBIA
                            2 24038 MADAME X MADONNA INTERSCOPE
                            3 16734 DIVINELY UNINSPIRED TO A HELLISH EXTENT LEWIS CAPALDI EMI
                            4 13782 DOOM DAYS BASTILLE VIRGIN
                            5 7383 UNKNOWN PLEASURES JOY DIVISION RHINO

They also have the breakdown:
                            Physical: 18640
                            Download: 4196
                            Streaming: 1202
                            Total: 24038
                            I won't deny I am disappointed, my prediction was 25-40k, but I admit I was expecting it to be the higher end of that. I guess I'm just of a time when the UK was one of her strongest supporters. You also have to remember many fans will have bought a lot of copies, like me, so that figure is even further inflated. It's pretty much only her hardcore support left it would seem at this stage which is a shame because I do think she really put a lot of effort in this era.
                            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Besides all the negativity, faz gostoso audio has more than 3.000.000 views on YouTube!

Comment

• Originally posted by adriano View Post
                                Besides all the negativity, faz gostoso audio has more than 3.000.000 views on YouTube!
                                What negativity?

Comment

• I suppose you have missed the last 200 pages

Comment

• UK Mid Week Wednesday
                                    Albums

1 Bruce Springsteen - Western Stars (44,139) *
                                    2 Madonna - Madame X (24,038) *
                                    3 Lewis Capaldi - Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish (16,734)
                                    4 Bastille - Doom Days (13,782) *
                                    5 Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures (7,383) *

Comment

• European iTunes Album Chart - 2019/06/19:

#1 (=) Madame X

European Apple Music Album Chart - 2019/06/19

#1 (=) Madame X

Worldwide Apple Music Album Chart - 2019/06/19

#2 (=) Madame X
                                      Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2019/06/19

#2 (-01) Madame X 1x5 days

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyAndy View Post
                                        true but the album badly needs a hit single, promoting a song that has no chance of getting anywhere is like giving up, especially when there are songs with more potential in there that didn't get an early release promo
                                        They are doing the right thing, promoting several songs...I Rise was always intended to be promoted more for Pride hence the mixes coming this week...Crave remix drops Friday and God Control video drops on Friday or on Fallon so they are promoting other songs...it's about the album not scoring a hit single per say and the more awareness the more streaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungAndReckless View Post
                                          If bundles are a no in the UK chart then when are the copies included with the London tickets gonna get counted?

There are no copies of the album included with the tickets for the London shows (nor Paris, nor Lisbon).
                                          Just US shows.

Comment

• I think that bundles count for the total sales but not for charts (in uk)
                                            #rebelheart

Comment

• Originally posted by javi_no View Post
                                              I think that bundles count for the total sales but not for charts (in uk)
                                              It has been explained several times here.
                                              In UK, according to OCC rules, for ticket bundle copies to count for charts or sales totals, it must be offered as a separate option when you buy tickets (example: ticket 50 pounds, ticket+album 60 pounds). Unlike in US where the “album price included in ticket price” is accepted by Billboard and RIAA.

But all this is useless here, as there’s no ticket bundle with the album for the London, Paris and Lisbon shows. Just US.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungAndReckless View Post
                                                What negativity?
                                                the whole song is negativity haha
                                                Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                                  It has been explained several times here.
                                                  In UK, according to OCC rules, for ticket bundle copies to count for charts or sales totals, it must be offered as a separate option when you buy tickets (example: ticket 50 pounds, ticket+album 60 pounds). Unlike in US where the “album price included in ticket price” is accepted by Billboard and RIAA.

But all this is useless here, as there’s no ticket bundle with the album for the London, Paris and Lisbon shows. Just US.
                                                  Ahm ok! Thanks 🙏
                                                  #rebelheart

Comment

• I'm not able to update Spotify today, so hoping somebody does it!
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Oh great, it seems like she’s going to close the week with 27k~ and #2, not that bad but Bruce actually delivered, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up with 50k.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                                        European iTunes Album Chart - 2019/06/19:

#1 (=) Madame X

European Apple Music Album Chart - 2019/06/19

#1 (=) Madame X

Worldwide Apple Music Album Chart - 2019/06/19

#2 (=) Madame X
                                                        Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2019/06/19

#2 (-01) Madame X 1x5 days
                                                        Thanks for posting but it's sad to see they are so irrelevant. Apart from Italy, the album has no chance of topping any European country.
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I think the thing to remember is she’s almost 40 years into her career, music isn’t selling and another top 5 album in the UK is pretty damn good for an 80s act.

She’s holding her own more so than ever, because teenagers were never going to buy the album and her core audience - adults - buy fewer albums the older they get as they just lose interest in music/or life just takes over and it becomes less important for them.

Would I like another #1 album? Absolutely. But it’s not the end of the world. She’s still at the top end of the charts (which is nice to see) and continues to demonstrate through the album and tour that she commercial appeal.

Quite how they can justify a budget for all of the videos she’s made I’ve no idea, considering how low sales are though

Anyway, my Queen is heading for a top 5 UK album. Let’s all just put God Control on and party.
                                                          M08T10

Comment

• ^ downgrade at top5 suddenly

Let’s be positive and hopping for a top2 debut, she can do it...

Comment

• Everybody is free to feel whatever they feel like. Let me be disappointed in peace
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                              X