No announcement yet.

Madonna :: The "Madame X" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why she doesn't release the God Control video this week to boost once more the plays uggggggggggh.
    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
      Why she doesn't release the God Control video this week to boost once more the plays uggggggggggh.
      The week has not even started...
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        The week has not even started...
        If she was going to release a video during the week, she would've inform us before the release. She always does.
        Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
        Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• She'll be on Jimmy Fallon on June 20. Ari Lennox will be the musical guest so i guess Madge won't be performing.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Is GOD CONTROL the video with drag queens?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              She'll be on Jimmy Fallon on June 20. Ari Lennox will be the musical guest so i guess Madge won't be performing.
              LOVE her interviews, and she has such good chemistry with Jimmy! Hopefully they have something cool planned and it could go viral or add some extra sales for the album. This show is a lot of fun

That said, I find it really annoying that she just refuses to perform. I hope we get the "God Control" video soon, too. Maybe just in time for NYC Pride? I fear the numbers after the first week. eek. For now, crossing my fingers and toes to snatch number ones in the US, UK, and a few other countries. Come through Madame X!
              Last edited by madfan13; Sun June 16th, 2019, 00:46.
              “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by ChallengeMe View Post
                Very disappointed by Fnac coverage of the album in Paris. In one of the biggest Fnac stores, only two versions available. Apart from the expensive picture disc and the 18-track album, they had nothing else. No regular LP, no 13-track CD, they didn't put to sales many copies of the limited edition, all of them were sold the day before.
                The album had little visibility as usual... A no-event release. If you are not a Madonna fan, it's likely you haven't heard about the release of the album...
                It's a bit like that here in some of the UK major stores, in one of the biggest supermarket chains I had to ask for copies of Madame X and they didn't even have the deluxe version available. Yet there were 2 shelf fulls of Bruce's new album. As you say, if you're not a Madonna fan you are going to struggle to even know she has a new album out.
                It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Faz Gostoso

1.6 M Views!
                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Death at Brazil

Brazil

iTunes:
                    1. Faz Gostoso
                    34. Medellín
                    83. Looking for Mercy
                    86. Crazy
                    167. Crave
                    170. Dark Ballet
                    172. I Rise
                    195. Extreme Occident
                    200. Medellín

Spotify:
                    2. Faz Gostoso
                    106. Bitch I'm Loca
                    161. Medellín
                    170. God Control

Apple Music:
                    1. Faz Gostoso
                    29. Bitch I'm Loca
                    39. God Control
                    41. Medellín
                    52. I Don't Search I Find
                    55. Crazy
                    56. Dark Ballet
                    66. Batuka
                    69. Killers Who Are Partying
                    70. Future
                    77. Crave
                    83. Come Alive
                    86. Looking for Mercy
                    90. Extreme Occident
                    128. I Rise

iTunes Albums:
                    1. Madame X
                    2. Madame X
                    3. Medellín

135. Rebel Heart

Apple Music Albums:
                    1. Madame X
                    380. Celebration

Comment

• RH went Gold in Brazil with 20k and MDNA 2xP with 80k, so hopefully they deliver again and MX hits Gold soon.

Comment

• OMG! Great news about the USA.
                        Gone.

Comment

• Brazilian people are known for the great musical taste

Comment

• iTunes - Faz Gostoso

#1. Brazil [=]
                            #5. Portugal [+2]
                            Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

• HDD predicted the Jonas Brothers to open with 360k at most, and they did over 400k. They could be underestimating them again. Wasn't Rebel Heart supposed to top the Top 200 as well? This will be tight.

Comment

• Overall - yes it will be a shame should Madonna not top the charts in the major markets, however I am wanting a more impactful album in terms of weeks charting / overall sales. Decent debut numbers would be nice, however I would like promotion of the album to be consist throughout the next couple of months.
                                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                So does her microphone

Comment

• I'm actually a lot more excited by the performance of Faz Gostoso so far in Brazil (they really have a potential hit in the hands) than by having another #1 in the United States or the UK or its sales there.

Comment

• Originally posted by traherne89 View Post
                                    HDD predicted the Jonas Brothers to open with 360k at most, and they did over 400k. They could be underestimating them again. Wasn't Rebel Heart supposed to top the Top 200 as well? This will be tight.
                                    Predictions can be very off when there are lots of bundles. It happened many times. The second week is easier to predict as that wildcard is gone by then.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Brazil doesn't even have an official singles chart as far as I know so even if the song becomes a big hit over there, it won't go down as a chart hit in history books. More like "Miles Away" that was massive in Japan and until this day many Japanese people would associate Madonna immediately with that song but everywhere else it's virtually forgotten and in the biggest markets (UK and US) it flopped.
                                      "Faz Gostoso" was already a hit last year in Portugal so I doubt Madonna can repeat it with her version there and the rest of Europe would need a video or playlists to get into this song. In North America or Asia I do not see a Portuguese track doing well.

Comment

• Some early numbers fom 10 most played as album numbers haven't been updated at the same time again.

SPOTIFY MADAME X 15/06/2018

23,308,410 (+397,214) 1. Medellín

03,670,061 (+184,726) 4. Future

04,475,110 (+162,842) 7. Crave
                                        Last edited by beredy; Sun June 16th, 2019, 10:41.

Comment

• SPOTIFY MADAME X 15/06/2018

01,390,313 (+185,335) 2. Dark Ballet

00,529,459 (+207,840) 3. God Control

00,375,307 (+143,981) 5. Batuka

00,351,779 (+136,913) 6. Killers Who Are Partying

00,573,312 (+198,432) 8. Crazy

00,311,596 (+124,946) 9. Come Alive

00,289,945 (+114,968) 10. Extreme Occident

01,540,831 (+642,286) 11. Faz Gostoso

00,476,805 (+188,876) 12. Bitch I'm Loca

00,381,495 (+153,050) 13. I Don't Search I Find

00,295,586 (+120,085) 14. Looking For Mercy

03,348,476 (+112,723) 15. I Rise

_______________________________________________
                                          TOTAL DAILY STREAMS: 2,875,785
                                          Last edited by beredy; Sun June 16th, 2019, 10:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                            Brazil doesn't even have an official singles chart as far as I know
                                            Brazil has an official Top 50 streaming monthly chart.

https://pro-musicabr.org.br/home/top...eriodo=05/2019

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                              SPOTIFY MADAME X 15/06/2018

01,390,313 (+185,335) 2. Dark Ballet

00,529,459 (+207,840) 3. God Control

00,375,307 (+143,981) 5. Batuka

00,351,779 (+136,913) 6. Killers Who Are Partying

00,573,312 (+198,432) 8. Crazy

00,311,596 (+124,946) 9. Come Alive

00,289,945 (+114,968) 10. Extreme Occident

01,540,831 (+642,286) 11. Faz Gostoso

00,476,805 (+188,876) 12. Bitch I'm Loca

00,381,495 (+153,050) 13. I Don't Search I Find

00,295,586 (+120,085) 14. Looking For Mercy

03,348,476 (+112,723) 15. I Rise

_______________________________________________
                                              TOTAL DAILY STREAMS: 2,875,785

Comment

• Madame X is nowhere to be found in Bulgarian stores until next week. Terrible stocking all around once again. Interscope sucks hard at this.
                                                [center:vkux8078]FOLLOW THE DUCK[/center:vkux8078]

Comment

• Interscope is the most horrible. In Korea theres no online order shop for physical copies of korean liscensed edition to get just in two days and we have to wait until the end of june or early July to get imported copies from japan because they were getting preorders for only japanese deluxe editon. I ordered standard version from us Amazon but
                                                  Still have to wait to get them until the end of june.
                                                  Korean online shops only sell Lps to get right away. This is horrible. I have to wait to get physical cd copies until the end of june. At the
                                                  Moment i Have to download or stream to listen to it. I want to get the physicals.
                                                  What a mess this is. Korean fans I know online panicked and asked everyone else where to order and get them.
                                                  Disastrous. Great music is not treated well.
                                                  Last edited by autumnwind; Sun June 16th, 2019, 11:18.
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• #7 in Japan yesterday and sold less than 1k (probably 500 copies)

So yeah, 2.7k in its first week (only 3 days) is more likely than the 5k we almost all predicted

Comment

Working...
                                                    X