• Stop the drama! #1 in US and #2 in UK is fabulous. I'm so proud of her

Comment

• I have one word for UK fans (actually 3 words):
      Stream! Stream! Stream!

Comment

• What she needs is mass purchase, fans should gather and buy 30k copies
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Better to lose that no.1 spot because of Springsteen than losing it due to Sam Smith in his 41st week, tbh.
          "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by esswein View Post
            If she have a video recorded (God Control/Batuka like the rumours say) and her team drop he now... maybe can save her #1 on UK
            They r not doing anything.
            Stupid team.
            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              Guys donít worry. All she has to do is post the link to the "Crave" video again to remind people that the album and the single are out. They probably just forget. That can happen. And that will sell the album for at least the next 2 or 3 months.
              I honestly don't know what some of you guys expect from her.

There's only so much you can do to sell an album that most of the younger public will never be interested in simply because 60-year-old pop artists are "lame" in their eyes. This album will be ridiculously frontloaded and gone from the charts in a few weeks no matter what she does. There's no way for a Madonna album in 2019 to have legs. None.

Her label has already long decided what the promo budget for the album would be. They aren't going to give Madonna another few hundred thousand dollars for a video unless the album turns out to be a sleeper hit and its sales surpasses their expectations, which doesn't seem likely at this point. Yes, yet another video would move a few more thousand units, but hardly enough to pay for the video itself, so why bother? I bet the album will lose money as it is (which is probably expected by everyone involved and the reason why she no longer releases albums unless she's ready to go on tour shortly after).

I'm not sure I agree that performances are better than interviews in her case either. An entire week on Ellen did zilch for RH. And after the Eurovision backlash I doubt she's dying to do any sort of live performance anytime soon - it would be picked apart by trolls and haters and might actually hurt sales.

She made an incredible album. We're getting at least 4 videos from it. She's going around and making sure people are aware it's out. She's already preparing her tour. Besides, Madonna has already made clear her career is not an excuse to neglect her family. Asking more of her time and energy is selfish.

Comment

• #1 Canadian midweeks:

https://exclaim.ca/charts/albums

Comment

• ^Cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                    Better to lose that no.1 spot because of Springsteen than losing it due to Sam Smith in his 41st week, tbh.
                    Agree

Comment

• Bruce will definitely win Australia and Germany too. Do you think she can still get that #1 WW? I think she can because the gap between them won’t be too big and she’ll definitely win South America, and she has a huge advantage in the US, but still 16k more in the UK is huge too. And I think the gap will be over 20k by Friday..!

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                        Good news!

Crave debuts at #40 on the 6/22 Billboard Adult Top 40 chart!

Hold at #15 on the AC chart.
                        Wow great.
                        But what's the difference between adult top 40 and adult contemporary chart? Which one is more imporatant or significant???
                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                          Has Bruce even promoted like Madonna has?
                          Probably not. But his legacy is handled far better...
                          [center:vkux8078]FOLLOW THE DUCK[/center:vkux8078]

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            The album dropped to #6 on German iTunes. I feel so bad. How is she going to pay for school supplies for her kids after the summer break is over??

Screaming

Comment

• I can't imagine the meltdowns if a last minute surprise prevented her from #1 in US.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
                                #1 Canadian midweeks:

https://exclaim.ca/charts/albums
                                Fabulous.
                                So north America is under her reign this week.
                                Great to know.
                                I'll settle for this over uk no.2

Comment

• Canadians loves madonna so much and they r so royal to her . She has like 21 no.1 singles there right?? The most ones in history.

Comment

• Hopefully she ends with 27k-30k first week in the UK, road to Silver certificate is on! Maybe by October/November.

So we have:
                                    UK - 27k
                                    US - 80k
                                    JP - 3k

110k so far, maybe 235k - 255k first week? RH made 310K first week
                                    Last edited by NoirPhoenix; Mon June 17th, 2019, 20:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      I can't imagine the meltdowns if a last minute surprise prevented her from #1 in US.
                                      Think people are just disappointed considering the promo had before release & the quality of the album
                                      I am a bit mainly because it's so easy to compare to previous album’s openings but yes that was then & music sales have changed dramatically. For UK though it was once one of her biggest markets & now no hits & not even a number one album now.

I m dreading week 2 sales especially in USA......

Comment

• I hope she will hit no.1 in uk with next album so bad though.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                          I can't imagine the meltdowns if a last minute surprise prevented her from #1 in US.
                                          Would it even take a surprise release, though? I'm not so sure the Jonas Bros can't beat her.

Comment

• Still at #1
                                            Faz Gostoso

iTunes:
                                            #1 Brazil
                                            #3 Portugal
                                            #168 Egypt
                                            #735 United Kingdom

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                              Canadians loves madonna so much and they r so royal to her . She has like 21 no.1 singles there right?? The most ones in history.
                                              25 I think.

Comment

• She is God there in terms of singles chart. Oh my. Unbelievable. I wanna move to Canada lol madonna heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                  I hope she will hit no.1 in uk with next album so bad though.
                                                  She's the female act with more albums #1 in UK. Now she needs to be #1 in US.

Comment

• The Apple Music collab when will happen??
                                                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X