Madonna :: The "Madame X" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009 View Post
    Probably not. But his legacy is handled far better...
    Because he's a man. An ordinary, typical man, I'd add. Otherwise, it would be a bit harder, and if he was a controversial woman, almost impossible. Well...

No. 2 is fantastic, so there's no room for disappointment. And the Billboard chart is much more iconic and important, anyway. It represents around 50% of the global market if I'm not wrong.

So...

Gone.

Comment

• God Control is coming

M just posted
      “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
        God Control is coming

M just posted
        https://www.facebook.com/madonna/vid...5343244569574/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan View Post
          No. 2 is fantastic, so there's no room for disappointment. And the Billboard chart is much more iconic and important, anyway. It represents around 50% of the global market if I'm not wrong.
          No. Madonna is a global act and all the markets are importants. If she did success only in the US like Janet... Madonna wouldn't have sold 300 million albums and grossed over $ 1 billion in world tours

Comment

God Control is coming

M just posted
            Lots of blood and a massacre in it so you’ll have to be a YouTube member to watch it. I guess it will be restricted. Well, it looks incredible though: great look, a lot of choreography, drag queens and controversy. So it will be all over the internet I guess

Comment

God Control is coming

M just posted
              Someone told her about the 16k...

Comment

• Deeper and deeper meets Sorry?

Comment

• I’ve just thought the same...
                  #rebelheart

Comment

• Looks good, with a clear message
                    YES I'm smiling again

Comment

• From hitsdailydouble.com:

MADONNA, BRUCE HEADED FOR TOP DEBUTS (UPDATED)

All indicators point to a #1 debut for Madonna on this week's HITS Top 50. With a ticket bundle and D2C offerings fueling half of the opening total, expect Madame X to give Madge her first #1 since 2012's MDNA.

(UPDATED) Early reads:

Madonna (Live Nation/Maverick/Interscope) 90-100k total activity, 85-95k album

Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 55-60k, 50-55k

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=316829
                      Last edited by ThunderRoad; Mon June 17th, 2019, 20:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                        No. Madonna is a global act and all the markets are importants. If she did success only in the US like Janet... Madonna wouldn't have sold 300 million albums and grossed over $ 1 billion in world tours
                        Just try to avoid that type of posts. You'll hardly provoke any relevant member, but it's still possible to push the topic into an unwanted, immature direction. Thanks.
                        Gone.

Comment

• I like the bonus track Funana

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                            Someone told her about the 16k...
                            Glad it was told lol
                            Love the queen
                            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderRoad View Post
                              From hitsdailydouble.com:

All indicators point to a #1 debut for Madonna on this week's HITS Top 50. With a ticket bundle and D2C offerings fueling half of the opening total, expect Madame X to give Madge her first #1 since 2012's MDNA.

(UPDATED) Early reads:

Yay! Better! In the end I could see her hit a little bit above 100k perhaps.

Comment

• The disco goddess is coming back with a message. I'm fainting and crying. Love the queen.
                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderRoad View Post
                                  From hitsdailydouble.com:

(UPDATED) Early reads:

So with Bruce increasing to a max. of 60k and HDD claiming half of her total comes from tour and merch bundles, that’s what it’s going to give her the #1. Otherwise they’d both probably be battling in the 60k region.

Comment

• When will we get numbers for the other competitors? Like the Jonas Brothers?

Comment

• I hope this teaser will interest dance music fans to buy more units and streaming before the end of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lament View Post
                                        When will we get numbers for the other competitors? Like the Jonas Brothers?
                                        Tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                                          I like the bonus track Funana
                                          yeah same!! should have been in the main album

the God Control promo vid looks amazing, I feel like the real Madame X is coming!
                                          please check out my "normal" music video edit for Madonna's God Control, comments and suggestions more than welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                                            Deeper and deeper meets Sorry?
                                            I'm loving the Deeper and Deeper remembrance. I hope this video will be controversial so it can be translated into streaming.
                                            Donna Summer / Janet Jackson / Tina Turner / Toni Braxton / Billie Holiday

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                              Tomorrow night.
                                              Thanks!

I still need to be reassured about them. I know HDD’s article is very clear about her #1 but idk... I feel like they could be around 90k and block her if she’s in the lower part of the estimations

Comment

• Why don’t u discuss and comment the GC video in Madonna General thread?
                                                “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

Comment

• A lot of people are over-posting here. "You need to calm down."

Comment

• Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
                                                    #1 Canadian midweeks:

https://exclaim.ca/charts/albums
                                                    Yessss Thanks You So Much!!!
                                                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X