Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks You Floria, the Gold certification is coming soon!
    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
      FRANCE
      38 (24) 3 Madame X

#30 sold 2,105

So around 1.8k maybe.
      Is that the only sale charts?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChallengeMe View Post
        Is that the only sale charts?
        Overall.

Comment

• [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] where are you? Craving your numbers.

Comment

• UK midweeks
            35 (18) Madame X

Comment

• Source. OCC
              UK Top 40 Album’s

No 35 Madame X - Madonna

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
                UK midweeks
                35 (18) Madame X
                Hope it manages to stay in the top 40!
                ďA sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.Ē - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                  [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] where are you? Craving your numbers.
                  I won't be home for a few more hours, so I can't access Spotify app via desktop.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
                    Cool!! Gold is 7.5k there?
                    Yes! It has two week at #1 if the Šlbum sold 3,007 in her 1st. week, in her 2nd week sold 2,000 - 2,500 maybe.

Comment

• ^^ Was there any 2nd week promo that would justify such a low sales drop in Portugal? I mean, it would be cool, but I would've expected something like 1k in week 2 there as -65% is like the average 2nd week drop in Europe (In the US and Japan, they are usually heavier.). Either way, gold in Portugal sounds possible, which would be great .
                      Don't need hindsight
                      I'll make my emotions clear
                      And then disappear
                      With one strike
                      (All Saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        ^^ Was there any 2nd week promo that would justify such a low sales drop in Portugal? I mean, it would be cool, but I would've expected something like 1k in week 2 there as -65% is like the average 2nd week drop in Europe (In the US and Japan, they are usually heavier.). Either way, gold in Portugal sounds possible, which would be great .
                        Yeah 1k ish would make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                          Hope it manages to stay in the top 40!
                          There are only 4 new entries above, so she's gonna struggle. An interview with BBC 2 aired last week and they played both Medellin and Come Alive. The only thing they've aired this week so far is Vogue and Crazy for You, so there's nothing to keep the record alive.

Hope the rumours about the album release in Brazil are true. And so happy about Portugal first week numbers! First certification coming this summer?

Comment

• Thanks you 3,007 and 1,000 = 4,0007

Comment

• Canadian Pure Album Sales Chart:

12 (3) 3 Madame X (PK #1)

I hope it's still top 100 overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

A best-seller
                                Queen of the US

Comment

• Czech Republic:

45 (23) 3 Madame X [PK #4]

Comment

• UK Mids with sales

21 35 916 243 -41.1 MADAME X MADONNA

Comment

• What the meaning of these numbers???

Comment

• Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2019/07/08

#35 (+7) Madonna - Madame X

European iTunes Album Chart - 2019/07/08

#11 (+6) Madonna - Madame X

Worldwide Apple Music Album Chart - 2019/07/08

#21 (-2) Madonna - Madame X

European Apple Music Album Chart - 2019/07/08

#12 (-1) Madonna - Madame X

Comment

• Originally posted by bitchshesmadonna View Post
                                          UK Mids with sales

21 35 916 243 -41.1 MADAME X MADONNA
                                          Please give proper credit to the source and provide link to the original source.
                                          trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                          trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• 7/13/19 Billboard charts

Adult Top 40

38 (36) 4 Crave - Madonna & Swae Lee

Adult Contemporary

13 (14) 6 Crave - Madonna & Swae Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                              What the meaning of these numbers???
                                              35 is current position. 21 is last week. 916 is sales so far this week. 243 is sales yesterday and 41.1 is percentage drop from last weeks equivalent mids

Comment

• I just donít understand why they havenít sent a second single to uk radio - radio 2 would a list I rise, crave, crazy, come alive and it would keep the album afloat like masterpiece did with mdna and ghosttown with Rebel heart.Iím slightly baffled by them not issuing a song to promote in Europe either. Maybe they have something else planned or were just promoting up to release as they know sheís a front loaded artist and itís not a very commercial album especially for Madonna like American it doesnít really have any massively obvious singles

Comment

• Originally posted by bitchshesmadonna View Post
                                                  35 is current position. 21 is last week. 916 is sales so far this week. 243 is sales yesterday and 41.1 is percentage drop from last weeks equivalent mids
                                                  The show is over, say good-bye :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                                    3,6m views Crave
                                                    3,6m views God Control
                                                    3,0m views Dark Ballet

This is so embarrassing, I have no words... And all of them are already gaining almost nothing and will struggle to reach 4m-5m by the end of the year...
                                                    Stop being so dramatic!
                                                    Crave 3,940,000
                                                    God Control 3,760,000

I can see Dark Ballet struggle, but she's not even in the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by freddaras View Post
                                                      What do you say?? Over what??

Comment

• Originally posted by freddaras View Post
                                                        Why are people so dramatic in this forum?

Comment

• SPOTIFY MADAME X 07/07/2018

28,349,948 (+150,406) 1. MedellŪn

02,769,751 (+025,411) 2. Dark Ballet

02,378,597 (+039,361) 3. God Control

05,347,505 (+034,932) 4. Future

01,407,138 (+018,494) 5. Batuka

01,339,720 (+018,161) 6. Killers Who Are Partying

05,973,547 (+035,568) 7. Crave

02,066,521 (+025,572) 8. Crazy

01,267,116 (+018,059) 9. Come Alive

01,142,159 (+015,651) 10. Extreme Occident

08,567,250 (+186,901) 11. Faz Gostoso

01,898,731 (+026,845) 12. Bitch I'm Loca

01,478,609 (+019,857) 13. I Don't Search I Find

01,187,379 (+015,738) 14. Looking For Mercy

04,240,087 (+017,478) 15. I Rise

_______________________________________________
                                                          TOTAL STREAMS: 69,414,058
                                                          TOTAL DAILY STREAMS: 645,434
                                                          WEEK 001 STREAMS (14/06/2019-20/06/2019): 17,859,036
                                                          WEEK 002 STREAMS (21/06/2019-27/06/2019): 8,714,579
                                                          WEEK 003 STREAMS (28/06/2019-04/07/2019): 6,707,917
                                                          WEEK 004 STREAMS (05/07/2019-07/07/2019): 2,314,739 *BUILDING*
                                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Guys relax I was joking ✌️

Comment

• Medellin reached #4 in Greece btw, new peak, you shuold update the OP
                                                              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X