Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: The "Madame X" Era

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UK midweeks - Monday

    38 Madame X

    Comment


    • Video update

      Medellín - 34,689,358
      Crave - 4,173,348
      Dark Ballet - 3,129,158
      God Control - 4,080,270
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

      Comment


      • Sorry if it has already been posted, I haven't found it in the last 5 pages.
        Well, God Control finally managed to reach 4 000 000 views. Such a sad achievement for an amazing video. It's been commented over 28,500 times. It will outperform Crave's 4 100 000 views with a much faster pace. Crave doesn't have half God Control's comments...

        Vogue is about to reach 100 000 000 views since it is 99 100 000.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
          UK midweeks - Monday

          38 Madame X
          Nice!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
            UK midweeks - Monday

            38 Madame X
            Amazing if it could hold into top 40

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
              Amazing if it could hold into top 40
              Last weeks mids on Monday she was no 35 but by Fridays chart dropped to no 46..... Might stay top 50 this week

              Comment


              • What a hold in ac radio formats. Its staying in Greece too. Good to have some place in stable position.
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                Comment


                • Czech Republic
                  34 (45) 04 Madame X

                  Slovakia

                  25 (26) 04 Madame X
                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                  Comment


                  • MEXICO

                    02 (02) 3 Madame X



                    Chart run: 43-02-02

                    Comment


                    • Thanks You LostAvenger!! any sales Estimation in México 8,000 , 10,000 or 6,000 maybe ?
                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
                        MEXICO

                        02 (02) 3 Madame X



                        Chart run: 43-02-02
                        It’s on Amprofon website now as well:

                        https://amprofon.com.mx/es/pages/rankings/top-album.php

                        Comment


                        • UK Mids with sales

                          46 38 835 217 -8.8 MADAME X MADONNA

                          Comment


                          • Do NOT post news or updates about the Madame X Tour in here!
                            Thank you very much
                            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                              Czech Republic
                              34 (45) 04 Madame X

                              Slovakia

                              25 (26) 04 Madame X
                              Omg what's the reason??? There are few that actually go up , not down. Fab. Lol
                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
                                CROATIA

                                02 (02) 2 Madame X
                                On the vinyl chart she is no.7!

                                http://www.top-lista.hr/www/top-list...strana-062019/
                                Last FM <3
                                Instagram

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                  It’s on Amprofon website now as well:

                                  https://amprofon.com.mx/es/pages/rankings/top-album.php
                                  Any sales estimation here?
                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                    Amazing if it could hold into top 40
                                    It would be but I can't even find it on iTunes .. even TIC is at 53. I know I said chart positions don't matter anymore but even I'm like SMH when a new album is beaten by a 30 year old Greatest Hits after just a few weeks.
                                    It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                    But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                                    Comment


                                    • ARGENTINA

                                      18 (07) 5 Madame X [PK #1]

                                      Comment


                                      • No streaming numbers today?

                                        Comment


                                        • Thanks to holidayguy:

                                          So much for HITS' top 50 sales chart; MX is No. 30 on the new Top Album Sales chart, down from 23 on Billboard.

                                          Some other stats:
                                          Current Albums: No. 24 (-3)
                                          Internet Albums: No. 17 (-3)
                                          Tastemakers: No. 14 (=)

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                            No streaming numbers today?
                                            +1

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                              Video update

                                              Medellín - 34,689,358
                                              Crave - 4,173,348
                                              Dark Ballet - 3,129,158
                                              God Control - 4,080,270
                                              Damn. God Control would deserve the Medellin's streams numbers.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                                Thanks to holidayguy:

                                                So much for HITS' top 50 sales chart; MX is No. 30 on the new Top Album Sales chart, down from 23 on Billboard.

                                                Some other stats:
                                                Current Albums: No. 24 (-3)
                                                Internet Albums: No. 17 (-3)
                                                Tastemakers: No. 14 (=)
                                                Weird that it's #30 on Billboard Album Sales but it wasn't Top 50 on Hit's Top 50 Album Sales...

                                                I guess it'll have to do with bundle copies counted or not.

                                                Around 2.2k copies (pure sales) this week in US.

                                                Comment


                                                • ^
                                                  I believe BuzzAngle only uses raw electronically submitted data from the biggest sales and streaming outlets.
                                                  Nielsen, on the other hand, automatically check every sales transaction, check plausibility plus incorporate sales from independent stores and smaller retailers that have to be computed manually (like Christian and sub genres etc.).
                                                  Hence their sales in some cases are sensibly higher than those from BuzzAngle.
                                                  In a shrinking overall market the lower down the chart you go the bigger the incongruity becomes.
                                                  trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                  trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                    ^
                                                    I believe BuzzAngle only uses raw electronically submitted data from the biggest sales and streaming outlets.
                                                    Nielsen, on the other hand, automatically check every sales transaction, check plausibility plus incorporate sales from independent stores and smaller retailers that have to be computed manually (like Christian and sub genres etc.).
                                                    Hence their sales in some cases are sensibly higher than those from BuzzAngle.
                                                    In a shrinking overall market the lower down the chart you go the bigger the incongruity becomes.
                                                    If I’m not wrong, in fact Hits/BuzzAngle have accused Billboard/Soundscan charts to be compiled using just estimations for those retailers not reporting figures...

                                                    Anyway, I said that about bundle copies as we’ve seen these discrepancies many other weeks with albums that re-entered or had a big climb on Billboard thanks to a new batch of bundle redemptions counted (from Pink, Shania or Cher) and Hits didn’t reflected it. Sometimes Hits reflected that climb the following week.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Do you guys think she will have more redeemed copies? She roughly had 50k of bundles.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Out of a possible 127-128k tickets, almost 120k are sold out. If 50k redeemed their copies, there are still 60k who are yet to redeem their copy. Who knows if they'll redeem or maybe they've redeemed and label will count them for another week? I don't expect much from ticket bundles since hardcore fans are attending this tour and they've probably purchased their copies.
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

                                                        Comment


                                                        • FRANCE
                                                          56 (38) 4 Madame X

                                                          #33 sold 1.8k, so around 1k-1.2k I guess...

                                                          Comment


                                                          • [MENTION=34816]jjavier1978[/MENTION]

                                                            You’re missing Japan 3rd week on 1st page. It sold 1,353.
                                                            834 was on 4th week.

                                                            Regarding your UK figure for this week, it can’t be 2,500, since #43 sold 2,094 and she’s #46.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                                              Do you guys think she will have more redeemed copies? She roughly had 50k of bundles.
                                                              Of course she will. Cher and Pink's album had redemptions over the months of their tours.

                                                              And there's merchandise bundles. Will they sell merchandise bundles on her tour?

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X