+44 Spins
    +65 Bullet
    +0.104 Audience

HOT AC
    (35) 36 MADONNA Crave 334 346 -12 0.515

+3 Spins
    = Bullet
    +0.002 Audience 
    In AC it's the best ranking since 1998 (Frozen)

Comment

• UK Mids with sales

21 36 1,451 255 -41.1 MADAME X MADONNA

Comment

• Interesting that some fans are disturbed by the drop on the BB200, but they are not even streaming the album! I stream the album in full 5 to 6 times at work on a daily basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
          Interesting that some fans are disturbed by the drop on the BB200, but they are not even streaming the album! I stream the album in full 5 to 6 times at work on a daily basis.
          That won´t make any difference in the charts. It would take thousands of hours streaming to even reach the lower heights of the Hot 200. In order to be really sucessful at streaming, songs need to be really popular with the public, not just be streamed by a loyal fanbase. Plus, most charts limit the amount of streams counted per user, so even if you stream the same track a thousand times, it will only be counted a few times towards the charts.

Even if charting thanks to a few fans streaming was possible, it would be artificial and not a reflection of real popularity. Just like a #1 album thanks to bundles, that is out of the Top 200 2 weeks later. That´s not really a measure of popularity.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
            Interesting that some fans are disturbed by the drop on the BB200, but they are not even streaming the album! I stream the album in full 5 to 6 times at work on a daily basis.
            SPS is Streaming Plus Singles, and she has no hit singles and no points from it, and no streams from the album. It's not that simple 'let's stream album few times'

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
              Faz Gostoso hits 9M on Spotify? Bad taste
              Too many or too few ?
              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                SPS is Streaming Plus Singles, and she has no hit singles and no points from it, and no streams from the album. It's not that simple 'let's stream album few times'
                Actually is Streaming Plus Sales.

Comment

Literally posted several times, read.
                  The last time i tried to search for an answer the pages were filled with spam hate comments against Madonna, i don't have time for that again.
                  Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                  Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                    The last time i tried to search for an answer the pages were filled with spam hate comments against Madonna, i don't have time for that again.
                    Post above and below the one that you quoted is not 'pages filled with spam'. On the other hand, asking questions where answers were already posted is spam.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                      Actually is Streaming Plus Sales.
                      I didn't mean it like that, I meant it as singles and their points (sales, streams, radio) is what is counted for SPS, not just album plays. I didn't explain it well

Comment

Post above and below the one that you quoted is not 'pages filled with spam'. On the other hand, asking questions where answers were already posted is spam.
                        To say you're really a rude person is spam as well?
                        If so, glad to be a spammer.
                        "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

Actually, her streams will count towards the album charts even if they are not big enough to put any of the tracks in the singles chart. It's not required that a song is a hit for its streams to count towards the album SPS.

Comment

• SOUTH KOREA

85 NE Madame X

Only based on physical sales. This is a country where foreign albums don't chart high, it's the third highest western album behind the Aladdin soundtrack and Avicii.

Comment

• ARGENTINA

07 (05) 4 Madame X [PK #1]

Comment

• So it was #1 in USA, ARG, POR and MEX?

Iconic.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
                                  So it was #1 in USA, ARG, POR and MEX?

Iconic.
                                  Amprofon has not updated the 14-20 June week chart yet. Probably today or tomorrow.

It was #1 on Mix Up, a store. We don't know the official placement yet.

Comment

• I don't think this will do well in streaming. Her fans are still the type to collect and buy records.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                      I don't think this will do well in streaming. Her fans are still the type to collect and buy records.
                                      Definitely!
                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                      and everything you stand for?
                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• CROATIA

02 (02) 2 Madame X

Comment

• Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
                                          CROATIA

02 (02) 2 Madame X
                                          I should go and buy a copy to keep her in second place again.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

It was just a glitch, algorithm, whatever, it's almost back to its low views

It only got 30k in last 18h or something...
                                            It got 80K in the last update, its definitely not 'only' as it was getting less than 20K a day

Comment

• It hasn’t been posted if I’m not wrong.

Billboard Dance/MixShow Airplay
                                              37 (New) I Rise

This chart is solely based in radio airplay of dance radio stations.

It’s charting thanks to a Dance Remixes EP sent to radios and clubs, being the Tracey Young remix the one getting most spins.

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                                                In AC it's the best ranking since 1998 (Frozen)
                                                She should've invested more in Crave. Great song.

Comment

• SPOTIFY MADAME X 10/07/2018

28,846,447 (+170,914) 1. Medellín

02,854,535 (+028,432) 2. Dark Ballet

02,509,936 (+043,881) 3. God Control

05,465,880 (+039,331) 4. Future

01,468,581 (+020,334) 5. Batuka

01,399,812 (+019,757) 6. Killers Who Are Partying

06,086,419 (+037,678) 7. Crave

02,151,935 (+028,814) 8. Crazy

01,328,063 (+020,110) 9. Come Alive

01,195,043 (+017,552) 10. Extreme Occident

09,230,243 (+223,548) 11. Faz Gostoso

01,989,351 (+030,461) 12. Bitch I'm Loca

01,544,901 (+022,227) 13. I Don't Search I Find

01,241,681 (+018,183) 14. Looking For Mercy

04,300,937 (+020,874) 15. I Rise

_______________________________________________
                                                  TOTAL STREAMS: 71,613,764
                                                  TOTAL DAILY STREAMS: 742,096
                                                  WEEK 001 STREAMS (14/06/2019-20/06/2019): 17,859,036
                                                  WEEK 002 STREAMS (21/06/2019-27/06/2019): 8,714,579
                                                  WEEK 003 STREAMS (28/06/2019-04/07/2019): 6,707,917
                                                  WEEK 004 STREAMS (05/07/2019-10/07/2019): 4,514,445 *BUILDING*
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• POLAND
                                                    38 (14) 3 Madame X

Comment

Working...
                                                    X