Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is releasing remixes for I Rise, which is a smart move. She better releases remixes for ALL of the singles so far so she can keep her Dance chart record for some years (until Rihanna inevitably takes that away from her too).

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
      Madame X jumped back into top 40 albums in UK
      Up to no 35 yesterday slipped out of top 40....
      The price of the CD increase again on Amazon UK and the CD and Vinyl out of the best-seller of the top100 only the Deluxe version is on the Top100 #58.
      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Madame X cassette still is #1 in The Best Sellers in DVD Audio in The UK.

Comment

• Mixup Music Store Top10 Mexico

03 (01) 03 MadameX

Comment

• USA
            BB Club Dance Songs

BB issue 07/27

#18 lw#26 I rise

Comment

• I Rise Tracy Young remixes on Itunes dedicated to fans only since I doubt anyone will notice their presence online...

iTunes:
              #9 Argentina
              #40 Poland
              #47 Sweden
              #49 Greece
              #51 Taiwan
              #91 France
              #120 Spain
              #135 Italy
              #159 Australia
              #214 Netherlands
              #346 Germany
              #359 Indonesia
              #387 United Kingdom
              #456 Mexico

Comment

• Taiwan

02 (03) 05 Madame X

Comment

• SPOTIFY MADAME X 18/07/2018

30,102,450 (+153,188) 1. Medellín

03,055,068 (+024,079) 2. Dark Ballet

02,814,867 (+035,468) 3. God Control

05,744,562 (+033,065) 4. Future

01,615,146 (+019,051) 5. Batuka

01,541,023 (+016,867) 6. Killers Who Are Partying

06,355,866 (+032,637) 7. Crave

02,355,262 (+024,252) 8. Crazy

01,470,063 (+016,937) 9. Come Alive

01,317,201 (+014,244) 10. Extreme Occident

10,940,178 (+204,365) 11. Faz Gostoso

02,205,366 (+025,276) 12. Bitch I'm Loca

01,702,518 (+018,572) 13. I Don't Search I Find

01,368,075 (+014,794) 14. Looking For Mercy

04,445,137 (+017,504) 15. I Rise

WEEK 002 STREAMS (21/06/2019-27/06/2019): 08,714,579
                  WEEK 003 STREAMS (28/06/2019-04/07/2019): 06,707,917
                  WEEK 004 STREAMS (05/07/2019-11/07/2019): 05,261,169
                  WEEK 005 STREAMS (12/07/2019-18/07/2019): 04,672,294
                  Last edited by beredy; Fri July 19, 2019, 20:15.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Thanks for your work [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION]

How long before to reach 100 mil stream? What do u think

And just for comparison, what’s the streaming number for RH?

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                      Thanks for your work [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION]

Madonna will probably doing one of the first MXT shows when MX hits 100m total streams on Spotify.

Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                      RH is at 195,997,824 streams as of July 18th 2019. Average stream per track (25 tracks in total) 7,839,913, compared to MX's average stream per track which stands at 5,135,519.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                        Thanks for your work [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION]

If it continues being stable with +600K daily updates then it should break the 100million mark in about 38-39 days. In case it declines in daily views then it'll take longer but I think it shouldn't take more than 3 months to reach the milestone.
                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                          If it continues being stable with +600K daily updates then it should break the 100million mark in about 38-39 days. In case it declines in daily views then it'll take longer but I think it shouldn't take more than 3 months to reach the milestone.
                          It will continue to decline. That's the natural order. There are no more videos (Batuka will have a lesser impact than God Control) or promo left. Mid-September is a safe guess IMHO.

Comment

• Netherlands
                            92 (51) 5 Madame X

Comment

• Belgium Flanders
                              26 (26) 5 Madame X

Belgium Wallonia
                              27 (19) 5 Madame X
                              Last edited by MusicLover88; Fri July 19, 2019, 13:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                SPOTIFY MADAME X 18/07/2018

01,615,146 (+019,051) 5. Batuka

10,940,178 (+204,365) 11. Faz Gostoso
                                Faz Gostoso's figures... I don't understand why she's releasing Batuka instead of this, it's clearly the most popular Madame X song currently.

// [MENTION=71890]Flopofageneration[/MENTION]
                                MOD Edit
                                Do NOT quote full lists, charts, etc.,

Comment

• Originally posted by babyshower View Post
                                  She is releasing remixes for I Rise, which is a smart move. She better releases remixes for ALL of the singles so far so she can keep her Dance chart record for some years (until Rihanna inevitably takes that away from her too).
                                  I Rise deserves all the love it can get, and Rihanna inevitably snatching her record doesn't make queen Madge's influence over the genre any less legendary. Besides, Rihanna's record doesn't mean as much as Madge's so it doesn't really matter.
                                  Last edited by Flopofageneration; Fri July 19, 2019, 13:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flopofageneration View Post
                                    Faz Gostoso's figures... I don't understand why she's releasing Batuka instead of this, it's clearly the most popular Madame X song currently.
                                    Faz Gostoso is just popular in Brazil (biggest latin american market) and Portugal. 70% of its streams come from Brazil.

Comment

• Thanks to holidayguy:

USA Mediabase

AC
                                      (12) 13 MADONNA Crave 821 842 -21 3.516

-28 Spins
                                      -62 Bullet
                                      -0.028 Audience

HOT AC
                                      (36) 33 MADONNA Crave 368 353 +15 0.605

-8 Spins
                                      -19 Bullet
                                      -0.005 Audience 

Comment

• Originally posted by Flopofageneration View Post
                                        I mean that would make sense from a chart standpoint. But I really doubt she cares about the charts since she's done everything she's been able to in order to not have her songs chart.

God Control as the first single with the video being the first taste of Madame X would've left everyone gagged waiting for more. Medellín, a song half in Spanish, killed her charting opportunities in the UK and the US. Then releasing I Rise, possibly one of the weakest songs, without a video or anything, didn't help. Releasing Crave and Future together without a video for Crave as it came out didn't help it, had it only been Crave without I Rise in between it would've got lots of more streams and hype for everything else. Dark Ballet and now Batuka speak for themselves.

I think it would've been really easy to make this era more successful but I think she cared more about the message in each song and performance than chart positions and stuff. In any other era, Batuka and Dark Ballet wouldn't get videos, Crazy would've been a single.

Comment

• Before the Batuka video:

#17 Spain
                                          #30 Bulgaria
                                          #67 Belize
                                          #102 Malta
                                          #103 Uzbekistan
                                          #121 France
                                          #123 Greece
                                          #221 Canada
                                          #229 United Kingdom
                                          #255 Germany
                                          #256 Australia
                                          #439 Italy
                                          #466 United States

Comment

• Faz Gostoso will hit 20 million in no time
                                            Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

• If we remove that 70% you say, that would be 3.282.053 listens from other countries and that would mean that the song it's not "just" popular over there because those are higher numbers than God Control which has a video that created some media buzz after it was released and some of that 2.8 million that God Control has come from Brazil and Portugal and that would bring a lower number than that.
                                              Donna Summer / Janet Jackson / Tina Turner / Toni Braxton / Billie Holiday

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post
                                                31k WW sales this week according to MediaTraffic. 344k total.
                                                How are these counts made?

Comment

• To dismiss Faz Gostoso simply because "it is only successful in Brazil" is dumb. Better to have a hit single SOMEWHERE. Especially in such a populated country like Brazil.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                                                    Faz Gostoso is just popular in Brazil (biggest latin american market) and Portugal. 70% of its streams come from Brazil.
                                                    And a video would probably give her another 100m viewed music video on youtube, faster than Bitch I'm Madonna, and increase her rest streaming numbers a bit too.
                                                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X