This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
    Xmas coming could boost the plays a bit?
    Why? Christmas will logically have a negative effect on the streams because people will be busy playing seasonal songs instead of their usual music, me thinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
      Why? Christmas will logically have a negative effect on the streams because people will be busy playing seasonal songs instead of their usual music, me thinks.
      Cause many people will not work or go to school for some days idk
      Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
      Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• But
        150 eua
        150 europa
        ? And how much sell 480k ( media traffic)?

In uk in first page this toppic its 45k. I believe in 55k almost silver

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          In UK, it was around 40-43k if i remember correctly
          50K - 53K i think
          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
            50K - 53K i think
            That would be great, might reach Silver with Xmas sales and London shows
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Spotify 12.11.2019

Madame X (Deluxe) 117.272.141 +202.568

MedellŪn (with Maluma) 40,865,032
              Dark Ballet 4,465,561
              God Control 4,870,103
              Future (with Quavo) 7,728,881
              Batuka 2,691,396
              Killers Who Are Partying 2,472,796
              Crave (with Swae Lee) 8,526,303
              Crazy 3,738,858
              Come Alive 2,412,958
              Extreme Occident 2,123,249
              Faz Gostoso (feat. Anitta) 23,220,532
              Bitch Iím Loca (feat. Maluma) 3,738,904
              I Donít Search I Find 2,745,604
              Looking For Mercy 2,188,452
              I Rise 5,483,512

Recent days:

02.11.2019 +227.931
              03.11.2019 +191.048
              04.11.2019 +205.877
              05.11.2019 +215.483
              06.11.2019 +224.626
              07.11.2019 +226.723
              08.11.2019 +231.684

09.11.2019 +220.493
              10.11.2019 +180.061
              11.11.2019 +193.656
              12.11.2019 +202.568

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                Spotify 12.11.2019

Madame X (Deluxe) 117.272.141 +202.568

MedellŪn (with Maluma) 40,865,032
                Dark Ballet 4,465,561
                God Control 4,870,103
                Future (with Quavo) 7,728,881
                Batuka 2,691,396
                Killers Who Are Partying 2,472,796
                Crave (with Swae Lee) 8,526,303
                Crazy 3,738,858
                Come Alive 2,412,958
                Extreme Occident 2,123,249
                Faz Gostoso (feat. Anitta) 23,220,532
                Bitch Iím Loca (feat. Maluma) 3,738,904
                I Donít Search I Find 2,745,604
                Looking For Mercy 2,188,452
                I Rise 5,483,512

Recent days:

02.11.2019 +227.931
                03.11.2019 +191.048
                04.11.2019 +205.877
                05.11.2019 +215.483
                06.11.2019 +224.626
                07.11.2019 +226.723
                08.11.2019 +231.684

09.11.2019 +220.493
                10.11.2019 +180.061
                11.11.2019 +193.656
                12.11.2019 +202.568
                I think it will be over the 120millon mark by the end of the year

Comment

• You mean by the end of November, is still doing 1.3M weekly, it will close the year with maybe 124M.

Comment

• Is it still expected to reach gold in Italy in December?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                      Is it still expected to reach gold in Italy in December?
                      I don't think so. Gold in Italy is further then we thought

Comment

• Estimate sales in Italy 21,500

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                          Estimate sales in Italy 21,500
                          How many sales it needs to get a certification?

Is it close to get any other country certification? Portugal maybe? Was #1 for weeks.

Comment

How many sales it needs to get a certification?

Is it close to get any other country certification? Portugal maybe? Was #1 for weeks.
                            25k in Italy for gold. I hope it can re-enter the chart eventually.

Comment

• Rebel heart and celebration currently charting in many countries, and madame X not.
                              Is this album too sophisticated?
                              Last edited by paperinobz; Thu November 14th, 2019, 19:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                                Rebel heart and celebration currently charting in many countries, and madame X not.
                                Yeah. Very political like Erotica

Comment

Rebel heart and celebration currently charting in many countries, and madame X not.
                                  She didn't promote the album and she's not doing a big tour so it was expected i guess. She'll receive her Gold certificate in Portugal when she'll be in town for Lisbon shows. Italy should happen soon as well.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Idk why Rebel Heart stills charts but i dont have a problem with it. It wasn't like that after the release, it really fell off the iTunes charts in most countries some months after the release. And now, the last 1,5 year it suddenly chats. Maybe will happen the same with Madame X in some years ksksks.

Comment

Cause many people will not work or go to school for some days idk
                                      On Sundays people usually don't go to work and school either and yet the streaming numbers are falling rather than increasing.

Originally posted by madboy1 View Post
                                      But
                                      150 eua
                                      150 europa
                                      ? And how much sell 480k ( media traffic)?

In uk in first page this toppic its 45k. I believe in 55k almost silver
                                      I'd love to answer but unfortunately have no idea what your question means.
                                      And what do you base your final estimation in the UK on?
                                      By the way the first page has several mistakes or inconsistencies.

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      She didn't promote the album and she's not doing a big tour so it was expected i guess. She'll receive her Gold certificate in Portugal when she'll be in town for Lisbon shows. Italy should happen soon as well.
                                      It was promoted, every Madonna album was. Not every album had a tour though, this does.

Comment

• For RH, she performed at Grammy Awards, Brit Awards and did multiple tv performances/interviews in different European countries. What did she do for MX?
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Read 364 pages of this thread. On practically each page you'll find information about promotion - videos, interviews, multiple releases, performances, the tour, discounts etc.

Comment

• Spotify 13.11.2019

Madame X (Deluxe) 117.478.461 +206.320

MedellŪn (with Maluma) 40,924,077
                                            Dark Ballet 4,473,823
                                            God Control 4,881,943
                                            Future (with Quavo) 7,740,100
                                            Batuka 2,697,099
                                            Killers Who Are Partying 2,477,982
                                            Crave (with Swae Lee) 8,538,413
                                            Crazy 3,746,938
                                            Come Alive 2,418,352
                                            Extreme Occident 2,127,571
                                            Faz Gostoso (feat. Anitta) 23,269,300
                                            Bitch Iím Loca (feat. Maluma) 3,748,315
                                            I Donít Search I Find 2,751,581
                                            Looking For Mercy 2,192,766
                                            I Rise 5,490,201

Recent days:

02.11.2019 +227.931
                                            03.11.2019 +191.048
                                            04.11.2019 +205.877
                                            05.11.2019 +215.483
                                            06.11.2019 +224.626
                                            07.11.2019 +226.723
                                            08.11.2019 +231.684

09.11.2019 +220.493
                                            10.11.2019 +180.061
                                            11.11.2019 +193.656
                                            12.11.2019 +202.568
                                            13.11.2019 +206.320

Comment

• Album: Crave (Remix Pt. 2)

iTunes:

#84 Australia (NE)
                                              #103 Australia (NE)
                                              Last edited by jjavier1978; Fri November 15th, 2019, 00:27.

Comment

• dammit. wrong thread! sorry.

Comment

On Sundays people usually don't go to work and school either and yet the streaming numbers are falling rather than increasing.
                                                  Who's gonna stream a whole album at Sundays instead of relaxing and having fun, going out with friends/family etc? Few people. Madonna's most fans are 25+ years old, working, they could stream her music at Xmas when they will have much free time. At the last days of the year on Youtube video views are rising in every artist, i checked it last year. Probably same happening on Spotify too. People don't stream 24/7 Xmas music at Xmas, lol.

Comment

No, itís just boring. Erotica is much more sophisticated and superior
                                                    Last edited by cindycgy; Fri November 15th, 2019, 00:32.

Comment

Who's gonna stream a whole album at Sundays instead of relaxing and having fun, going out with friends/family etc? Few people. Madonna's most fans are 25+ years old, working, they could stream her music at Xmas when they will have much free time. At the last days of the year on Youtube video views are rising in every artist, i checked it last year. Probably same happening on Spotify too. People don't stream 24/7 Xmas music at Xmas, lol.
                                                      Streaming music INSTEAD of relaxing and having fun?
                                                      I don't know about you but for most people I know listening to music is a form of relax and fun.
                                                      Even if people don't only stream seasonal songs during Christmas, they obviously stream collectively less other (non-seasonal) tracks. It's logical, one can't listen to several songs at the same time, lol.

Comment

• USA

BB Dance Club Songs

BB Issue 11/23

#6 lw#1 Crave

Comment

Read 364 pages of this thread. On practically each page you'll find information about promotion - videos, interviews, multiple releases, performances, the tour, discounts etc.
                                                          How a theatre tour ( that even most of her fan base canít afford) can sell an album?
                                                          Performance? Since album was released the album was abandoned.....( bar Pride event)
                                                          And if u think interviews rapresent a good promo in order to sell an album , oh well .... Uíre in line , along with Guy Oseary to be candidated as worst manger ever, lol.

But we know your intention in this thread: I remember u claiming MDNA received a strong promotion treatment for the same reasons: like WTF....
                                                          Last edited by CandyShop; Fri November 15th, 2019, 10:52.

Comment

• Album: Crave (Remix Pt. 2)

iTunes:

#17 Brunei Darussalam
                                                            #27 Spain
                                                            #77 Italy
                                                            #86 Australia
                                                            #161 France
                                                            #173 Australia
                                                            #179 United Kingdom
                                                            #459 Germany
                                                            #1002 United States

Comment

Streaming music INSTEAD of relaxing and having fun?
                                                              I don't know about you but for most people I know listening to music is a form of relax and fun.
                                                              Even if people don't only stream seasonal songs during Christmas, they obviously stream collectively less other (non-seasonal) tracks. It's logical, one can't listen to several songs at the same time, lol.
                                                              Have fun with their family, friends etc, please. I said most Madonna fans are 25+years old, they have other things to do.
                                                              Streaming during the last days of year is rising. La Isla Bonita got 700k+ views the last day of 2018, and her rest videos were boosted a bit too the last week of 2018.
                                                              Loooooool at the try-harding negativity.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X