Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to know that at least 50% of the album tracks will have 10M+ streams each in future.
    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
      Glad to know that at least 50% of the album tracks will have 10M+ streams each in future.
      Yep, it seems kind of far away but I'm pretty sure by the end of next year that will happen and we will get to 100m streams overall

Comment

• Did they put Runway on Spotify?
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Did they put Runway on Spotify?
          No.
          Only on Spotify Japan.

Comment

• Caution worldwide streaming : SPOTIFY

Friday (10/18/2019)

# Title Plays Daily increase
            1. GTFO 16,100,654 +15,604
            2. With You 12,602,695 +14,123
            3. Caution 9,824,724 +9,543
            4. A No No 14,447,297 +16,156
            5. The Distance 8,294,671 +8,425
            6. Giving Me Life 4,475,020 +7,109
            7. One Mo' Gen 3,410,257 +5,377
            8. 8th Grade 3,780,075 +5,887
            9. Stay Long Love You 3,480,617 +5,046
            10. Portrait 2,930,822 +4,387
            TOTAL 79,346,832 +91,657
            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
              No.
              Only on Spotify Japan.
              Thanks. Let's hope they add R and ANN remixes on worldwide Spotify for the 1st anniversary of the album.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Saturday (10/19/2019)

1. GTFO 16,115,349 +14,695
                2. With You 12,614,624 +11,929
                3. Caution 9,833,093 +8,369
                4. A No No 14,461,612 +14,315
                5. The Distance 8,301,967 +7,296
                6. Giving Me Life 4,481,233 +6,213
                7. One Mo' Gen 3,415,277 +5,020
                8. 8th Grade 3,785,112 +5,037
                9. Stay Long Love You 3,484,935 +4,318
                10. Portrait 2,934,489 +3,667
                TOTAL 79,427,691 +80,859

Comment

Sunday (10/20/2019)

1. GTFO 16,128,426 +13,077
                  2. With You 12,625,800 +11,176
                  3. Caution 9,840,728 +7,635
                  4. A No No 14,474,432 +12,820
                  5. The Distance 8,308,573 +6,606
                  6. Giving Me Life 4,486,969 +5,736
                  7. One Mo' Gen 3,419,761 +4,484
                  8. 8th Grade 3,789,696 +4,584
                  9. Stay Long Love You 3,489,039 +4,104
                  10. Portrait 2,937,991 +3,502
                  TOTAL 79,501,415 +73,724

Comment

• Originally posted by JanetsServant View Post
                    I think this thread needs to be closed already. The album is dead and these Spotify updates are nothing but spam. Why do you feel the need to update it every day? Are 80.000 streams really worth it, when they only represent 53 traditional album sales?
                    Says the person with Bahrain and Bahamas updates in a certain someone’s thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
                      Says the person with Bahrain and Bahamas updates in a certain someone’s thread
                      Lol. A sale is a sale no matter where, so the updates are worth posting. Janet earns more from a few sales in Bahrain than Mariah earns from a week's worth of streams for "Caution"'. Its just a fact. I wouldn't be against posting streaming stats IF Mariah was doing well on streaming platforms, but she's no Drake or Ariana Grande. People say Janet's streams are bad, but "Made for Now" has more streams anything from Mariah and Madonna's latest albums.

Ask yourself this question, is keeping this thread open helpful for Mariah's career? Was "Caution" a relevant album? She's a legend with many important accolades, and this album meant nothing in the grand scheme of things. It was a commercial failure and only made a handful fans happy.

Comment

Lol. A sale is a sale no matter where, so the updates are worth posting. Janet earns more from a few sales in Bahrain than Mariah earns from a week's worth of streams for "Caution"'. Its just a fact. I wouldn't be against posting streaming stats IF Mariah was doing well on streaming platforms, but she's no Drake or Ariana Grande. People say Janet's streams are bad, but "Made for Now" has more streams anything from Mariah and Madonna's latest albums.

Ask yourself this question, is keeping this thread open helpful for Mariah's career? Was "Caution" a relevant album? She's a legend with many important accolades, and this album meant nothing in the grand scheme of things. It was a commercial failure and only made a handful fans happy.
                        And Caution remains selling some copies as it still appears on the Billboard R&B chart. As you say yourself, a sale is a sale so this thread isn’t simply about Spotify streams.

And let’s not go down a tedious, subjective discussion as to relevance. Keep your trolling to other threads please.

Comment

• Some odd math going on. A stream generates about .004 a stream on spotify (based on the most recent information I could find), creating a scenario where about 3,000 streams are equivalent to a single cd sale at $12. In raw numbers, a week of Caution streams (80k x 7) amounts to about 186 sales. Just sayin. That would be revenue based, the RIAA still uses 1,500 streams = 1 sale.

Comment

Lol. A sale is a sale no matter where, so the updates are worth posting. Janet earns more from a few sales in Bahrain than Mariah earns from a week's worth of streams for "Caution"'. Its just a fact. I wouldn't be against posting streaming stats IF Mariah was doing well on streaming platforms.
                            Lol, honey.

Going by your logic, for Caution, a stream is a stream no matter where, and no matter how much, so updates are worth posting?
                            You say you're against people posting Caution's streams because they're not impressive but have no problem posting iTunes Bahamas updates, because 1 copy sold in the last month is so impressive?

At least try to troll better, I'm sure you're capable.

Comment

• Billboard R&B Album Sales:

#14 (16) - Caution (43 Weeks)
                              See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                              See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• @JanetsServant,

You just received an infraction for trolling.
                                Stop going off topic and trolling other female artists threads.

And, lastly, absolutely no, a #176 position on iTunes in Bahrain or Ghana or a #1422 on iTunes US is not more relavant than 80k daily streams on Spotify.

Comment

• and ignore the thread, we're not damaging anybody doing this

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                    Billboard R&B Album Sales:

#14 (16) - Caution (43 Weeks)
                                    Yassssss a future gold album, this is so stable.... The Grammys could really breathe life into this album, I'm sure.... But for now I'm happy with it's performance on the sales charts
                                    Mariah Carey
                                    Billboard's Top Solo Female of All Time

Comment

• as we have established... Caution is shifting between 700-800 copies (sps) per week in the US these days. (around 3,000 per month).
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                        as we have established... Caution is shifting between 700-800 copies (sps) per week in the US these days. (around 3,000 per month).
                                        Do you know what it’s pure sales figure currently stands at in the USA? It was at 101,000 as of July 1st!

Comment

People say Janet's streams are bad, but "Made for Now" has more streams anything from Mariah and Madonna's latest albums.
                                          What's this? 50 Shades of Delusion?

39,473,242 Medellín
                                          21,983,862 Faz Gostoso
                                          21,524,862 Made For Now

I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

People say Janet's streams are bad, but "Made for Now" has more streams anything from Mariah and Madonna's latest albums.

39,473,242 Medellín
                                            21,983,862 Faz Gostoso
                                            21,524,862 Made For Now

I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ^ Haha
                                              Last edited by MrDash; Tue October 22nd, 2019, 12:37.

Comment

Monday (10/21/2019)

1. GTFO 16,142,692 +14,266
                                                2. With You 12,639,270 +13,470
                                                3. Caution 9,849,585 +8,857
                                                4. A No No 14,489,057 +14,625
                                                5. The Distance 8,316,290 +7,717
                                                6. Giving Me Life 4,493,853 +6,884
                                                7. One Mo' Gen 3,424,800 +5,039
                                                8. 8th Grade 3,795,111 +5,415
                                                9. Stay Long Love You 3,493,584 +4,545
                                                10. Portrait 2,942,121 +4,130
                                                TOTAL 79,586,363 +84,948

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

39,473,242 Medellín
                                                  21,983,862 Faz Gostoso
                                                  21,524,862 Made For Now

And there [MENTION=92531]JanetsServant[/MENTION] thought Janet had the market cornered on the "Latin Feature".

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

39,473,242 Medellín
                                                    21,983,862 Faz Gostoso
                                                    21,524,862 Made For Now

not to mention that MFN was a stand-alone track. It did well I must say... but even Caution is about to have 5 songs at above 10m. The big three off that album: GTFO, WY and ANN are each doing 100k per week.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by crybaby26 View Post
                                                      Yassssss a future gold album, this is so stable.... The Grammys could really breathe life into this album, I'm sure.... But for now I'm happy with it's performance on the sales charts
                                                      The last three weeks are probably the most stable it has been for a while on this chart (17-16-14) because, as we know, it typically goes in and out.
                                                      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                      See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Yasss @ my fave nearing 10m
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• If sales weren't completely dead for RnB artists, this album would've been gold already with that kind of consistency

Comment

• Originally posted by mimicarey View Post
                                                            Do you know what it’s pure sales figure currently stands at in the USA? It was at 101,000 as of July 1st!
                                                            [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] you’re the expert on this!

Comment

Tuesday (10/22/2019)

1. GTFO 16,157,345 +14,653
                                                              2. With You 12,652,973 +13,703
                                                              3. Caution 9,858,806 +9,221
                                                              4. A No No 14,504,247 +15,190
                                                              5. The Distance 8,324,319 +8,029
                                                              6. Giving Me Life 4,500,812 +6,959
                                                              7. One Mo' Gen 3,430,022 +5,222
                                                              8. 8th Grade 3,800,997 +5,886
                                                              9. Stay Long Love You 3,498,359 +4,775
                                                              10. Portrait 2,946,364 +4,243
                                                              TOTAL 79,674,244 +87,881

Comment

Working...
                                                              X