This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JanetsServant View Post
    People say Janet's streams are bad, but "Made for Now" has more streams anything from Mariah and Madonna's latest albums.
    What's this? 50 Shades of Delusion?

39,473,242 Medellín
    21,983,862 Faz Gostoso
    21,524,862 Made For Now

I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ^ Haha
      Last edited by MrDash; Tue October 22, 2019, 12:37.
      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Caution worldwide streaming : SPOTIFY

Monday (10/21/2019)

# Title Plays Daily increase
        1. GTFO 16,142,692 +14,266
        2. With You 12,639,270 +13,470
        3. Caution 9,849,585 +8,857
        4. A No No 14,489,057 +14,625
        5. The Distance 8,316,290 +7,717
        6. Giving Me Life 4,493,853 +6,884
        7. One Mo' Gen 3,424,800 +5,039
        8. 8th Grade 3,795,111 +5,415
        9. Stay Long Love You 3,493,584 +4,545
        10. Portrait 2,942,121 +4,130
        TOTAL 79,586,363 +84,948
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

39,473,242 Medellín
          21,983,862 Faz Gostoso
          21,524,862 Made For Now

And there [MENTION=92531]JanetsServant[/MENTION] thought Janet had the market cornered on the "Latin Feature".

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

39,473,242 Medellín
            21,983,862 Faz Gostoso
            21,524,862 Made For Now

not to mention that MFN was a stand-alone track. It did well I must say... but even Caution is about to have 5 songs at above 10m. The big three off that album: GTFO, WY and ANN are each doing 100k per week.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by crybaby26 View Post
              Yassssss a future gold album, this is so stable.... The Grammys could really breathe life into this album, I'm sure.... But for now I'm happy with it's performance on the sales charts
              The last three weeks are probably the most stable it has been for a while on this chart (17-16-14) because, as we know, it typically goes in and out.
              See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
              See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Yasss @ my fave nearing 10m
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• If sales weren't completely dead for RnB artists, this album would've been gold already with that kind of consistency

Comment

• Originally posted by mimicarey View Post
                    Do you know what it’s pure sales figure currently stands at in the USA? It was at 101,000 as of July 1st!
                    [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] you’re the expert on this!

Comment

• Caution worldwide streaming : SPOTIFY

Tuesday (10/22/2019)

1. GTFO 16,157,345 +14,653
                      2. With You 12,652,973 +13,703
                      3. Caution 9,858,806 +9,221
                      4. A No No 14,504,247 +15,190
                      5. The Distance 8,324,319 +8,029
                      6. Giving Me Life 4,500,812 +6,959
                      7. One Mo' Gen 3,430,022 +5,222
                      8. 8th Grade 3,800,997 +5,886
                      9. Stay Long Love You 3,498,359 +4,775
                      10. Portrait 2,946,364 +4,243
                      TOTAL 79,674,244 +87,881

Comment

[MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] you’re the expert on this!
                        Must be around 110k at this point, if I'm not mistaken (pure sales only)

Comment

• Proceed with caution.
                          Last edited by MrDash; Wed October 23, 2019, 10:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                            Caution worldwide streaming : SPOTIFY

Tuesday (10/22/2019)

1. GTFO 16,157,345 +14,653
                            2. With You 12,652,973 +13,703
                            3. Caution 9,858,806 +9,221
                            4. A No No 14,504,247 +15,190
                            5. The Distance 8,324,319 +8,029
                            6. Giving Me Life 4,500,812 +6,959
                            7. One Mo' Gen 3,430,022 +5,222
                            8. 8th Grade 3,800,997 +5,886
                            9. Stay Long Love You 3,498,359 +4,775
                            10. Portrait 2,946,364 +4,243
                            TOTAL 79,674,244 +87,881
                            With the 365,115 streams from Runway, Caution has now surpassed 80m!

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                              With the 365,115 streams from Runway, Caution has now surpassed 80m!
                              The standard version hasn't.

Not yettt ...

Comment

The standard version hasn't.

Not yettt ...
                                I really wish that Runway was available for every country on Spotify, it would definitely add 3-4m streams to the album!

Comment

Must be around 110k at this point, if I'm not mistaken (pure sales only)
                                  The fact that it’s sold close to what MIAM did in the USA is amazing, especially considering the amount of public scrutiny she’s went through for the 4 years after that, and especially considering the fact that R&B Album sales are effectively dead in today’s musical climate.

Not many albums across all genres, especially R&B albums, cross 100k pure units in the USA these days, and not many R&B albums show that much stability charting unless they’re powered by label-backed heavily-promoted hits (see Caution’s 43 week stint (and counting) stint on the R&B Album Sales Chart)

PS: She’s coming for Best R&B Album at the Grammys this year and collecting dem reparations!!

Comment

• imagine how much more this album could have sold if she just picked the right singles *sighs*

Comment

imagine how much more this album could have sold if she just picked the right singles *sighs*
                                      1. Caution
                                      2. One Mo' Gen
                                      3. The Distance
                                      4. Gtfo
                                      5. Giving Me Life

= 20,000,000 copies sold

But we been knew
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Caution should've been a single, it is the hit that got away.. Also, I really wish GTFO and With You would've been released on Fridays, it could have been 2 more Hot 100 entries to her name

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post
                                          Caution should've been a single, it is the hit that got away.. Also, I really wish GTFO and With You would've been released on Fridays, it could have been 2 more Hot 100 entries to her name
                                          "GTFO" and "With You" missed the Bubbling Under chart entirely, so even if she released them on a Friday she wouldn't have made the Billboard Hot 100.

Comment

"GTFO" and "With You" missed the Bubbling Under chart entirely, so even if she released them on a Friday she wouldn't have made the Billboard Hot 100.
                                            YIKES

Comment

It's still an Itunes #1 song in the US. And the album also sold 110,000 copies (and counting) in the US (pure).

That sounds great in my books. Especially since her sales decline from 2014 is minimal at this point.
                                              My Chart

Comment

Why are you so concerned with this thread? You wanted it locked the other day.

Comment

• MOD EDIT

Gifs are not allowed on this subforum.

Comment

You must not understand how the charts work then. First day sales for GTFO a long with the rest of the tracking week were good enough to enter the 80-100 region of the Hot 100, that 1st day of sales is crucial for older artists because this is when all the fans will buy the song.

Anyway, you're clearly a troll so this discussion is over, stop spamming the thread with these pointless posts and replies
                                                    Last edited by myworld; Wed October 23, 2019, 23:11.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X