73 - Denmark
    101 - Austria
    110 - India
    120 - Russia
    267 - Japan

Source: http://www.livepopbars2.com/

Comment

Re: Mariah Carey:: 'GTFO' Era

28 years in the game and she can still peak this high. Regardless of the outcome of all this people are still rooting for her. No doubt she's one of the most talented artists that ever lived.
      You ain't gotta break down,
      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by nympho
        Originally posted by sprock93
        Originally posted by sprock93
        #1 on Us Itunes!!!!

It's still at #2.
        I found houndreds of post with #1 on Twitter.
        Maybe it was a mistake or needsono to update.
        Sorry
        Well, there's a picture on Twitter claiming she's #1 but it's on iTunes POP chart, not the main chart.

Still at #2 behing Machine Gun Kelly

http://www.livepopbars2.com/lpb1024.php ... 1536859618

Fingers crossed she can reach #1 in the next few hours (before the new Bruno Mars song drops tonight)
        Since the new Bruno Mars song is a collaboration and not his lead single, I don't think it will have much impact on Mariah's performance. So happy this single is doing well. I just hope it catches fire on the streaming services.

Comment

Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2018/09/13

#1 NEW Mariah Carey - GTFO
          You ain't gotta break down,
          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

QUEEN
            Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Its doing well but getting number 1 now days takes barely any sales .

Comment

I honestly didn't expect #1 WW, even for this brief moment. I will drink to that!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForgottenHero
                  Its doing well but getting number 1 now days takes barely any sales .
                  #1 worldwide is something else than being #1 in a single country tho.

Plus a song which would hold that #1 worldwide could sell beyond 100,000 worldwide (on itunes alone).

not too shabby. The song is probably selling 280 copies per hour now. It should finish day 1 on US itunes with around 5,000 copies sold.
                  My Chart

Comment

Looking forward to this Era - Fantastic first single.

Hoping for top10 in both Aus and the UK.

Hoping she scores another #B.
                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                    So does her microphone

Comment

Originally posted by bm08
                      I honestly didn't expect #1 WW, even for this brief moment. I will drink to that!!
                      seeiously, im crying tbh
                      Mariah makes me so happy and proud to stan for her

Comment

I expect this to have similar results to the new single of Janet Jackson - good first week sales that will be enough for GTFO to chart around the #80s on Hot 100 but will struggle on Spotify/Apple Music. After the first week and video impact is gone, sales will plummet and the song will disappear from the charts. But this will do better worldwide that Janet's single 'cause Mariah has a strong fan base outside of the United States, Janet is very local.

Comment

I hope this song spurs on the rest of her catalog in the streaming world, besides Merry Christmas, she's not really the best catalog seller.

The song needs a few listens to be liked I think.
                          Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow

Comment

I think that the song will chart in like 3-4 countries in Europe... and hopefully makes it into the H100...

The real focus should be on the first single tho. It is nice to get 2 songs from the album within a month from each other.
                            My Chart

Comment

Ugh, I guess it won’t reach #1 on US iTunes now...
                              A pitty it missed it by such a narrow margin.
                              Anyway, I don’t think anyone expected to reach as high as #2 in the first place...

Placed at #14 on Spotify’s New Music Friday playlist. Could have been better, could have been worse.

Comment

Comment

Ugh, I guess it won’t reach #1 on US iTunes now...
                                  A pitty it missed it by such a narrow margin.
                                  Anyway, I don’t think anyone expected to reach as high as #2 in the first place...

Placed at #14 on Spotify’s New Music Friday playlist. Could have been better, could have been worse.

It's coming back up

Comment

So confirmed this is a "buzz" and the "real" 1st single "With You" to be released next 5 October.

Today, incomparable, multi-platinum, multiple Grammy award winning global superstar Mariah Carey (the best-selling female artist of all time with 18 Hot 100 #1 hits) returns with the first taste of her new music, "GTFO," available worldwide now.

The new song is a tempting first helping from her upcoming new album, due out later this year, whetting fans' appetites for the album's stunning kickoff single, "With You," scheduled for an October 5 release. Both tracks are from her upcoming 15th studio album, her first studio album since 2014. "GTFO" is produced by Grammy nominated/multiple ASCAP award winner Nineteen85, who has worked with Drake and Jordan Manswell (Daniel Caesar), among others. An early treat for fans, atmospheric beats abound on the new track, with Mariah finding even more nuance in her seamlessly-spun vocal repertoire, her velvety, middle-range virtuosity once again dazzling in breathy hues. The sultry track is the first serving of new music from the acclaimed singer/songwriter/producer since inking an exclusive partnership with her imprint Butterfly MC Records and Epic in the spring of 2017. Mariah will share the music video for the new song tomorrow, September 14. The clip is directed by Sarah McColgan (Kelly Clarkson, Charli XCX). Her official single, "With You," which arrives on October 5, seductively sets the stage for Mariah's eagerly anticipated album coming later in 2018.

The announcement of the new songs, coming on the heels of her much-heralded Las Vegas Residency, ‘The Butterfly Returns,' marks the impassioned return of one of the most revered and identifiable voices in pop history. She's also putting the finishing touches on her forthcoming album. The flurry of creative activity has turned up the buzz with her enormous social media following, heightening the unbreakable rapport between the personable star and her avid fan base which she affectionately refers to as her ‘lambily.' "I wanted to give my fans and everyone a first listen that wasn't so serious," says Mariah. "I've had so much fun making this album, and I wanted the first moment to reflect that light-hearted spirit."

Mariah's enthusiasm extends to her recent live endeavors. The multitalented star finished up her Caesar's Palace residency on September 10 to rave reviews, and will be performing at the eighth annual iHeartRadio Music Festival at Las Vegas' T-Mobile Arena on September 21. A range of unique promotional ventures are in the works for fall, surrounding the October 5 "With You" release and subsequent video, with more surprises in store for fans to close out the year. Mariah has also announced plans to continue ‘The Butterfly Returns' headlining show at the Colosseum in Caesar's Palace in February of 2019.

Exhibiting a transcendent vocal ability, irrepressible staying power and unparalleled body of work that only a handful of artists in the modern era have achieved, Mariah Carey is poised to deliver via Epic Records/Butterfly MC Records one of the most accomplished albums of her incredible career.
                                    https://www.mariahcarey.com/news/title/ ... song-gtfo/
                                    The new term we have learned is kickoff single.

Comment

I think the positions on Spotify playlists (100K+) are quite low.

Playlist - Position - (Followers)

Novidades da Semana - 16 / 58 - (1,180,865)
                                      --
                                      Now Hear This - 33 / 60 - (779,825)
                                      New Music Friday UK - 73 / 85 - (638,505)
                                      New Music Friday Philippines - 8 / 88 - (525,430)
                                      --
                                      New Music Friday Deutschland - 56 / 58 - (446,183)
                                      New Hits (Germany) - 24 / 92 - (431,022)
                                      Internacionais 2018 (Músicas Mais Tocadas) - 22 / 106 (428,088)
                                      On Fleek - 29 / 60 - (403,168)
                                      New Music Friday France - 47 / 69 - (210,193)
                                      --
                                      New Music Friday NL - 36 / 68 - (168,502)
                                      New Music Friday Italia - 39 / 50 - (163,469)
                                      New Music Friday Sweden - 8 / 81 - (143,156)
                                      R&B Movement - ?8 / 60 - (132,685)
                                      New Music Friday Norway - 18 / 79 - (123,705)
                                      Novedades Viernes España - 42 / 59 - (115,616)
                                      Pop Incoming - 7 / 87 - (111,292)
                                      New Music Friday Indonesia - 10 / 64 - (105,879)
                                      New Music Friday - 30 / 49 - (104,176)
                                      Mariah Carey - Top Tracks - 1 / 24 - (103,397)
                                      --
                                      Fresh R&B - 4/82 - (90,226)

Comment

GTFO

iTunes Positions

1 (=) - Brazil
                                        1 (=) - Greece
                                        1 (=) - Hong Kong
                                        1 (=) - Hungary
                                        1 (=) - Israel
                                        1 (=) - Malasya
                                        2 (=) - US
                                        2 (=) - Indonesia
                                        5 (-1) - Ireland
                                        8 (=) - France
                                        9 (-2) - Australia
                                        11 (-1) - Czech Republic
                                        11 (=) - UK
                                        13 (+4) - Canada
                                        14 (-3) - Italy
                                        23 (+50) - Denmark
                                        26 (-5) - Belgium
                                        45 (+7) - Germany
                                        75 (+26) - Austria
                                        159 (+109) - Japan

Comment

Originally posted by bm08
                                          I think the positions on Spotify playlists (100K+) are quite low.

Playlist - Position - (Followers)

Novidades da Semana - 16 / 58 - (1,180,865)
                                          --
                                          Now Hear This - 33 / 60 - (779,825)
                                          New Music Friday UK - 73 / 85 - (638,505)
                                          New Music Friday Philippines - 8 / 88 - (525,430)
                                          --
                                          New Music Friday Deutschland - 56 / 58 - (446,183)
                                          New Hits (Germany) - 24 / 92 - (431,022)
                                          Internacionais 2018 (Músicas Mais Tocadas) - 22 / 106 (428,088)
                                          On Fleek - 29 / 60 - (403,168)
                                          New Music Friday France - 47 / 69 - (210,193)
                                          --
                                          New Music Friday NL - 36 / 68 - (168,502)
                                          New Music Friday Italia - 39 / 50 - (163,469)
                                          New Music Friday Sweden - 8 / 81 - (143,156)
                                          R&B Movement - ?8 / 60 - (132,685)
                                          New Music Friday Norway - 18 / 79 - (123,705)
                                          Novedades Viernes España - 42 / 59 - (115,616)
                                          Pop Incoming - 7 / 87 - (111,292)
                                          New Music Friday Indonesia - 10 / 64 - (105,879)
                                          New Music Friday - 30 / 49 - (104,176)
                                          Mariah Carey - Top Tracks - 1 / 24 - (103,397)
                                          --
                                          Fresh R&B - 4/82 - (90,226)
                                          It’s also on

New Music Friday - 14/90 - (2,861,870)
                                          New Music Friday Canada - 19/90 - (224,845)

Comment

I can't at waking up to this still being at #2 on US iTunes.
                                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                              I can't at waking up to this still being at #2 on US iTunes.
                                              me neither... Triumphant at this point was already on the move out of the top 40. It debuted with 29,000 copies sold after its first week in 2012 - during the peak of digital sales.

I wonder what a #2 in 2018 is worth... as I was saying... maybe 250 copies sold per hour for a total of 6,000 copies sold in the US so far.
                                              My Chart

Comment

I guess first week sales of 10k to 15k is within reach?

Comment

Russian Music Chart
                                                  25. GTFO (Hot Shot Debut)

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                                                    I wonder what a #2 in 2018 is worth....
                                                    Its quite worthless these days if its not backed up by Spotify and Radio .... songs can hit #1 on itunes these days and not chart at all on the Hot 100 or any other chart in the world.
                                                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Working...
                                                    X