Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
    LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER
    Title: A STAR IS BORN SOUNDTRACK
    2xP
    Thanks [MENTION=5036]thebigham[/MENTION] - updated:

    https://popularalbums.blogspot.com/p...r-star-is.html
    (https://popularalbums.blogspot.com/p/news-updates.html)
    +
    https://twitter.com/popularalbums/st...80671354970112
    https://popularalbums.blogspot.be -> 362 albums and counting...
    FOLLOW ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/popularalbums

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
      would have been faster with a second single...
      so weird they didn't pus for this properly
      Forever Young

      Comment



      • 35 weeks in the top 10!

        Comment


        • UK
          5 (25) 41 ASIB

          48 (73) 42 Shallow
          Last edited by Million; Fri July 19th, 2019, 17:54.

          Comment


          • Gaga has now 111 weeks in the top 10 of the UK Album Chart, being the third foreign female with the biggest number of weeks of all time:

            1. Madonna - 220 weeks
            2. Céline Dion - 134 weeks
            3. Lady Gaga - 111 weeks
            Last edited by Million; Fri July 19th, 2019, 17:57.

            Comment


            • IRELAND
              11 (18) 41 ASIB

              42 (49) 42 Shallow

              SCOTLAND
              5 (12) 41 ASIB

              16 (34) 43 Shallow

              Great week!
              Last edited by Million; Fri July 19th, 2019, 18:15.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Million View Post
                UK
                5 (25) 41 ASIB

                48 (73) 42 Shallow
                “Back in the Top 10 after an absence of 15 weeks, the aforementioned Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper soundtrack to A Star Is Born sprints 25-5 with sales up 112.30% week-on-week at 6,107 after making its Sky Cinema debut.”

                Total: 458k

                How close is Shallow to 2xPlat (1.2M) in UK? It surpassed the million mark like one or two months ago, iirc.

                Comment


                • SCOTLAND
                  23 (96) 37 ARUTW

                  52 (RE) 31 I'll Never Love Again

                  I forgot about these classics
                  Last edited by Million; Fri July 19th, 2019, 19:20.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                    “Back in the Top 10 after an absence of 15 weeks, the aforementioned Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper soundtrack to A Star Is Born sprints 25-5 with sales up 112.30% week-on-week at 6,107 after making its Sky Cinema debut.”

                    Total: 458k

                    How close is Shallow to 2xPlat (1.2M) in UK? It surpassed the million mark like one or two months ago, iirc.
                    Shallow's total stands at ~1,110,000 units in the UK.
                    Last edited by Million; Fri July 19th, 2019, 19:40.

                    Comment


                    • GERMANY
                      46 (48) 41 ASIB

                      72 (62) 42 Shallow

                      Comment


                      • NEW ZEALAND
                        25 (19) 41 ASIB

                        33 (28) 40 Shallow

                        Comment


                        • ^ Sorry for being OT, but it's weird getting the NZ charts not on Friday morning anymore... was always very nice to listen to new releases of the week and checking out their charts

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                            ^ Sorry for being OT, but it's weird getting the NZ charts not on Friday morning anymore... was always very nice to listen to new releases of the week and checking out their charts
                            They’ve changed the day they publish the charts and it’s now Saturday mornings (NZ time).

                            Comment


                            • AUSTRALIA
                              9 (13) 41 ASIB

                              45 (34) 41 Shallow

                              NORWAY
                              3 (3) 41 ASIB

                              21 (17) 40 Shallow

                              PORTUGAL
                              4 (18) 40 ASIB

                              42 (38) 42 Shallow
                              81 (77) 39 ARUTW


                              So Top 10 on its 41 week in UK, France, Australia, Norway, Portugal...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                AUSTRALIA
                                9 (13) 41 ASIB

                                45 (34) 41 Shallow

                                NORWAY
                                3 (3) 41 ASIB

                                21 (17) 40 Shallow

                                PORTUGAL
                                4 (18) 40 ASIB

                                42 (38) 42 Shallow
                                81 (77) 39 ARUTW


                                So Top 10 on its 41 week in UK, France, Australia, Norway, Portugal...
                                Scotland too

                                Comment


                                • ASIB reaches 30 weeks in the top 10 of Australia.

                                  Comment


                                  • Swiss Singles Charts

                                    16 (16) 42 Shallow
                                    26 (24) 41 Always Remember Us This Way

                                    Comment


                                    • ASIB surpasses The Fame Monster as Lady Gaga's album with the most weeks in the top 10 in Australia (30 weeks).
                                      Last edited by Million; Sun July 21st, 2019, 20:44.

                                      Comment


                                      • @chartdata

                                        @ladygaga and Bradley Cooper's "Shallow" has now sold over 1.2 million pure copies in the US.

                                        Comment


                                        • FRANCE
                                          50 (54) 42 Shallow
                                          55 (62) 40 ARUTW



                                          Good longevity for Shallow, there are no songs with more weeks of presence in the ranking in front, it means everything.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                            ASIB surpasses The Fame Monster as Lady Gaga's album with the most weeks in the top 10 in Australia (30 weeks).
                                            that is fierce
                                            Forever Young

                                            Comment


                                            • Album: A Star Is Born Soundtrack

                                              iTunes:
                                              #3 Brazil
                                              #4 New Zealand
                                              #5 France
                                              #5 Ireland
                                              #5 Spain
                                              #7 United Kingdom
                                              #8 Canada
                                              #8 Switzerland
                                              #10 United States

                                              lmao

                                              Comment


                                              • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                Comment


                                                • GREECE

                                                  21 (12) 38 A Star Is Born
                                                  37 (37) 43 Shallow

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                    Comment


                                                    • CZECH REPUBLIC
                                                      10 (7) 40 ASIB

                                                      17 (13) 41 Shallow
                                                      92 (83) 37 ARUTW

                                                      SLOVAKIA
                                                      8 (7) 40 ASIB

                                                      44 (38) 41 Shallow

                                                      Comment


                                                      • SPAIN
                                                        Sales
                                                        15 (33) 41 ASIB

                                                        Streaming
                                                        41 (42) 41 ASIB

                                                        67 (61) 42 Shallow

                                                        Comment


                                                        • CANADA
                                                          11 (10) 41 ASIB

                                                          26 (23) 42 Shallow

                                                          Comment


                                                          • it is true that ASIB is going to netflix? it can help even more to the longativity!

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                              Swiss Singles Charts

                                                              16 (16) 42 Shallow
                                                              26 (24) 41 Always Remember Us This Way
                                                              +
                                                              Swiss Album Charts

                                                              9 (11) 41 A Star Is Born

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X