• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
    Poland ASIB 4x Platinum today - 80k
    Thanks [MENTION=64666]ViviLittleM[/MENTION] - updated:

https://popularalbums.blogspot.com/p...r-star-is.html
    (https://popularalbums.blogspot.com/p/news-updates.html)
    +
    https://twitter.com/popularalbums/st...56270688751617
    https://popularalbums.blogspot.be -> 362 albums and counting...
    FOLLOW ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/popularalbums

Comment

• ASIB is coming to Netflix in Sweden 1 October.

Comment

• Poland

2 (2) 43 ASIB

Comment

• Belgium

Flanders
          21 (16) 50 ASIB

Wallonia
          30 (23) 50 ASIB

Sweden

1 (1) 50 ASIB

51 (60) 51 Shallow
          91 (RE) 48 ARUTW

Norway

7 (9) 50 ASIB

25 (30) 49 Shallow

Ireland

27 (24) 50 ASIB

57 (53) 51 Shallow

Germany

95 (86) 50 ASIB

72 (72) 51 Shallow

Italy

36 (48) 50 ASIB

79 (91) 51 Shallow
          Last edited by Moella; Thu September 26th, 2019, 12:49.

Comment

• UK

35 (29) 50 ASIB

69 (64) 51 Shallow

SCOTLAND

28 (21) 50 ASIB

36 (33) 52 Shallow

35 (34) 46 ARUTW

95 (63) 38 INLA

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
              ASIB is coming to Netflix in Sweden 1 October.
              In Finland too.

It seems that they are strategically releasing from country to country until a possible worldwide release in November/December to boost Christmas sales.

Comment

In Finland too.

It seems that they are strategically releasing from country to country until a possible worldwide release in November/December to boost Christmas sales.
                I think it's not possible in France for a lot of more months

Comment

I think it's not possible in France for a lot of more months
                  Why? Does it have a contract with other streaming service in France?

Comment

Why? Does it have a contract with other streaming service in France?
                    There is a rule like in France when a movie comes out it can't be on netflix until like 3 years after the release

same for airing on TV, 24 months or something

Comment

• New Zealand

36 (33) 50 ASIB

39 (36) 49 Shallow

Comment

There is a rule like in France when a movie comes out it can't be on netflix until like 3 years after the release

same for airing on TV, 24 months or something
                        Weird rule, but we will have this saved for longevity.

Comment

• AUSTRALIA

19 (11) 50 ASIB *5 new releases above*

46 (44) 50 Shallow

Comment

• Shallow’ was certified Platinum (400k) in Germany!

Source: https://www.musikindustrie.de/markt-...e5be894b46db9c

Comment

• ASIB has now surpassed Katy Perry's Teenage Dream, Christina Aguilera's Stripped, Shakira's Laundry Service, Backstreet Boys's Backstreet's Back, and ties Michael Bublé's Crazy Love, becoming the 90th biggest album of all time in Australia!!!
                              Last edited by Million; Sat September 21st, 2019, 16:36.

Comment

• Gaga made history several times this week in Australia:

Lady Gaga becomes the first lead female artist to have a song with 50 weeks on the Australian Chart.

Shallow becomes the first song produced by a female artist to spend 50 weeks on the Australian chart.

Shallow becomes the second movie song in history to reach 50 weeks on the Australian chart.

Shallow becomes the eleventh song in history to reach 50 weeks on the Australian chart:

Spoiler!

Comment

• ^ in Eastside Halsey is lead not a feat. I guess but amazing longevity regardless.. is this inside Top 50 only?
                                  Last edited by Moella; Sat September 21st, 2019, 23:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post
                                    ^ in Eastside Halsey is lead not a feat. I guess but amazing longevity regardless.. is this inside Top 50 only?
                                    Yes, Top 50 only.

Truthfully, it's a Benny Blanco song, produced by Benny, released through Benny's own label, Friends Keep Secrets. Halsey and Khalid could easily be credited as featurings, he just wanted to credit them as lead artists.

Comment

Yes, Top 50 only.

Truthfully, it's a Benny Blanco song, produced by Benny, released through Benny's own label, Friends Keep Secrets. Halsey and Khalid could easily be credited as featurings, he just wanted to credit them as lead artists.
                                      Also, ARIA only credits Benny as lead artist on Eastside.

Eastside - Benny Blanco Feat. Halsey & Khalid

https://www.ariacharts.com.au/charts/singles-chart

So the record belongs to Gaga.

Comment

• Swiss Singles Charts

22 (20) 51 Shallow
                                        48 (38) 50 Always Remember Us This Way

Comment

• Lady Gaga becomes the first female artist to have FOUR songs in Switzerland's Top 100 songs of all time:

18. Poker Face
                                          35. Shallow
                                          61. Just Dance
                                          100. ARUTW

Comment

• Breaking records left and right...

Comment

Lady Gaga becomes the first female artist to have FOUR songs in Switzerland's Top 100 songs of all time:
                                              And the 2nd artist overall - only behind, quelle surprise, Ed Sheeran with 5 entries .
                                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                              and everything you stand for?
                                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• ^ A link to the full list?
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  ^ A link to the full list?
                                                  https://hitparade.ch/charts/best/singles

It’s based on points, not sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                                    https://hitparade.ch/charts/best/singles

It’s based on points, not sales.
                                                    Yes, I know it's points, it has been mentioned previously. I'm more interested to see if the list is more foreign or Swiss/French/German leaning.

Thanks for the link!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                      And the 2nd artist overall - only behind, quelle surprise, Ed Sheeran with 5 entries .
                                                      Guetta has 4 also. But wow, this list is very 2000 and onwards. I expected some obscure tracks that were huge in Switzerland only, but I actually know all the songs.

Comment

• GREECE

45 (39) 43 A Star Is Born
                                                        65 (72) 47 Shallow

Comment

• Foreign female artists with the most Top 10 albums this decade (ww)
                                                          Spoiler!

A living legend, literally.
                                                          Last edited by Million; Mon September 23rd, 2019, 23:21.

Comment

• ^
                                                            You should do a top 5 list and post it on atrl for the kii

Comment

• [MENTION=65374]Million[/MENTION]

What's the source for that? Is 100% reliable?
                                                              I just looked and Madonna also has 6 #1 albums in Spain this decade… (Unless you mean studio albums, as 3 of those 6 of her Top 10s were live albums)

Comment

Working...
                                                              X