• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotify Weekly - Shallow

Global #19 (+50) - 14,316,114

UK #15 (+37) - 1,521,098
    US #22 (+61) - 5,339,299

Surpassed the weekly peaks on Spotify of PI (#30 WW, #27 US, #41 UK), Million Reasons (#79 WW, #79 US, #107 UK) and The Cure (#33 WW, #44 US, #27 UK).

Highest peak in Spotify weekly in those three since DWUW (#17 WW, #21 US, #10 UK)

Rest of countries:

Lithuania #1 (+29)
    Taiwan #2 (+11)
    Slovakia #2 (+11)
    Vietnam #2 (+21)
    Estonia #4 (+46)
    Ireland #5 (+26)
    Hungary #5 (+24)
    Cyprus #6 (+33)
    Greece #8 (+29)
    Czech Republic #10 (+42)
    Hong Kong #17 (+65)
    Singapore #18 (+111)
    Sweden #19 (+43)
    Bulgary #20 (+43)
    Canada #22 (+46)
    Latvia #26 (+56)
    Switzerland #28 (+126)
    Malta #40 (+88)
    Luxemburg #43 (+78)
    Norway #45 (+34)
    Belgium #47 (+64)
    Austria #50 (+145)
    Portugal #57 (+108)
    New Zealand #58 (+142)
    Netherlands #59 (+101)
    Romania #64 (+46)
    Israel #70 (New)
    Malaysia #78 (+108)
    Australia #81 (New)
    Spain #82 (+86)
    Nicaragua #83 (+59)
    Germany #85 (New)
    Poland #96 (+29)
    France #107 (New)
    Panama #108 (New)
    Philiphines #110 (New)
    Brazil #112 (-48)
    Finland #114 (-11)
    Honduras #139 (New)
    El Salvador #151 (New)
    Mexico #165 (New)
    Italy #174 (New)

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho
      Brazil #112 (-48)

I am disappointed by Shallow's performance in my country (Brazil). Gaga has always been so great here in everything she has released so far

Comment

• Yesss at #1 in the UK, made my day!

Also I’m shook at her getting a #1 single in Ireland after 7 year! Their charts are more or less 90% streaming
        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• HDD
          1. LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER | A STAR IS BORN SOUNDTRACK

Total : 220,288
          Albums : 165,478
          TEA : 26,729
          SEA : 28,081

Comment

• Yaaaay!

Now get that No1 movie/No1 album at the same time feat Gagz!
            BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• I asked for French numbers.

for the soundtrack:

11.015 units

6.420 physical copies sold

2.261 digital copies sold

which means 2.334 streaming equivalents

Comment

• Re: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

What a superstar she is, still. YAS

Comment

• So happy for her, that UK #1 album and I hope the same in the US! Talent wins

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM
                    HDD
                    1. LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER | A STAR IS BORN SOUNDTRACK

Total : 220,288
                    Albums : 165,478
                    TEA : 26,729
                    SEA : 28,081
                    Wow. 50k more than the #2... 20k more than Joanne.
                    Waiting for the Billboard numbers before celebrating…

Her 5th #1 album in US... the only female artist to top the Billboard 200 five times this decade.

Also, in UK:
                    [tweet:1ouy3flp]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1050801628658450432[/tweet:1ouy3flp]

She keeps winning.

By the way, the album is still #1 on iTunes US despite new album releases by Usher, Ella Mai, Quavo, TobyMac…

Comment

• Originally posted by LostAvenger
                      Germany:

05 NE A Star Is Born
                      And that was in a busy release week. The entire top 5 is new with the No. 1 being the follow-up of a very successful German hip hop album (already on the chart for 100 weeks and counting). I estimate the No. 1 to have sold at least 50k copies, which would mean ~ 29k copies for 'A Star Is Born' (which sold a reported 58.5% of the No. 1).
                      Don't need hindsight
                      I'll make my emotions clear
                      And then disappear
                      With one strike
                      (All Saints)

Comment

• Australia

03 (NE) 01 A Star Is Born

25 (NE) 01 Shallow

New Zealand

06 (NE) 01 A Star Is Born

Comment

• Box Office Mojo

Thursday

#1 A Star Is Born: $4,513,106 (-1,7%)
                          #2 Venom: 4,255,160 (-10.1%)

Venom is faling hard, If this path continues "A Star Is Born" will be #1 next week 100% sure
                          BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                            Box Office Mojo

Thursday

Venom is faling hard, If this path continues "A Star Is Born" will be #1 next week 100% sure
                            In some countries A Star is Born was released on this week , we can't compare a commercial movie with a non-commercial but obviously the fans have given a lot of support to gaga.
                            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hayes
                              Australia

03 (NE) 01 A Star Is Born

25 (NE) 01 Shallow

New Zealand

06 (NE) 01 A Star Is Born
                              I expected #1 in Australia but is ok, #1 in UK, USA and Ireland it is amazing we are very happy for Gaga , i hope that the album will be #1 in Canada too.
                              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978
                                Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                                Box Office Mojo

Thursday

In some countries A Star is Born was released on this week , we can't compare a commercial movie with a non-commercial but obviously the fans have given a lot of support to gaga.
                                That’s US boxscore. Both movies were released the same day.
                                And what do you mean with a commercial and non-commercial movie?
                                None of them is an indie movie... both are commercial. But obviously a comic/super-hero movie is more commercial than a musical drama.
                                Vemom had a great opening, but those type of movies are frontloaded and it’s falling more than ASIB which will have more longevity in the end.

Originally posted by jjavier1978

I expected #1 in Australia but is ok, #1 in UK, USA and Ireland it is amazing we are very happy for Gaga , i hope that the album will be #1 in Canada too.
                                I guess it was very close, as the midweek report said it was a #1 contender...
                                But #3 considering the movie is not released in Australia till 18 October is great.

Comment

• ".@LadyGaga becomes the first and only female artist to have four albums reach #1 in the UK this decade. "

It means in the last 10 years? Or since 2010? Because the fame monster was released in 2009, wasn't it?

I'm asking just to understand correctly, I'm not an English native speaker
                                  Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour live in Turin (Nov. 21 - Sold Out)

Comment

• Originally posted by adriano
                                    ".@LadyGaga becomes the first and only female artist to have four albums reach #1 in the UK this decade. "

It means in the last 10 years? Or since 2010? Because the fame monster was released in 2009, wasn't it?

I guess they mean the last ten years, as the decade started in 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by oye_up
                                      Originally posted by adriano
                                      ".@LadyGaga becomes the first and only female artist to have four albums reach #1 in the UK this decade. "

Nop. Decade starts in 2010.
                                      (2000-2009 / 2010-2019 / 2020-2029...)

@adriano, The Fame was #1 several weeks in 2010.
                                      So she has 4 #1 albums this decade.

Comment

Originally posted by oye_up

Uff, not the same discussion again. History starts in year 1, so first decade of history was 1-10, second was 11-20 and so on. Mathematics.

Comment

• ^
                                          The 2010s (pronounced "twenty-tens" or "two thousand (and) tens")[1][2][3][4][5] is the current decade, and is a decade in the Gregorian calendar. It began on January 1, 2010, and it will end on December 31, 2019.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010s

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980s
                                          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990s
                                          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000s_(decade)

Sorry, but no.

Comment

^
                                            The 2010s (pronounced "twenty-tens" or "two thousand (and) tens")[1][2][3][4][5] is the current decade, and is a decade in the Gregorian calendar. It began on January 1, 2010, and it will end on December 31, 2019.

Sorry, but no.
                                            We have a problem, then. There are a decade in history with 9 years, a century with 99 and a millennium with 999

Comment

• Originally posted by oye_up
                                              Originally posted by nympho
                                              ^

Sorry, but no.
                                              We have a problem, then. There are a decade in history with 9 years, a century with 99 and a millennium with 999
                                              Exactly. That's the way it is:

[spoiler:29a1tdnj]En los calendarios gregoriano y juliano) no existe el año cero, sino que el primer año del primer siglo es el año 1, por lo que la primera década empieza en el año 1 EC y termina en el año 9 EC. De igual forma, cada década inicia en un año terminado en "0" y como dura 10 años, finaliza en el siguiente año terminado en "9".[/spoiler:29a1tdnj]

However, the Gregorian calendar begins with the year 1. (There is no year "zero", and the year before AD 1 is 1 BC with nothing in between.) Therefore, its first decade is from AD 1 to AD 10, the second decade from AD 11 to AD 20, and so on.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decade

There is no "zeroth century" in between the 1st century BC and the 1st century AD. Also, there is no year 0 AD.[4] The first century BC includes the years 100 BC to 1 BC. Other centuries BC follow the same pattern.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century#1 ... _BC_and_AD

Back to topic, please.

Comment

• Spotify 12/10

Shallow
                                                Worldwide #11 (+5) - 2,596,515 (+284.121) - (Top 10 is coming!!!)
                                                US #18 (+2) - 918,803 (+111,730)
                                                UK #12 (-3) - 260,517 (+14,453)

ARUTW
                                                Worldwide #149 (+6) - 751,394 (+76,677)
                                                US #106 (-3) - 339,352 (+31,753)
                                                UK #99 (-4) - 76,610 (+4,108)

Airplay

POP:
                                                73 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow 139 64 75 0.812 (+????)

HOT AC:
                                                41 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow 300 67 233 3.166 (+0.362)

AC
                                                34 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow 39 37 0.313 (+0.043)

Shallow: 4.291

Comment

• Shallow
                                                  Her highest peak on WW Spotify ever, right?!
                                                  vulnicura.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonelyDreamer
                                                    Shallow
                                                    Her highest peak on WW Spotify ever, right?!
                                                    "Applause" was #10 on the weekly WW chart... No info available about daily peaks, but I guess it must have been higher than 10 some days…

Let's see if this can peak higher than #10 WW and become her highest peaking single on Spotify weekly ever.

Comment

• shook
                                                      iTunes US:

#1 ASIB

#9 ASIB (+4)

Comment

Originally posted by oye_up

Thank you nympho
                                                        Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour live in Turin (Nov. 21 - Sold Out)

Comment

• Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that, on the 2nd day of its 2nd tracking week, the album is still in US at:

iTunes: #1 & #9
                                                          Amazon Digital: #1 & #3
                                                          Amazon Physical: #1, #4 & #31

A second week at #1 on BB200 in the making? It'll depend on the new releases streaming power, as the #1 in sales for a 2nd weeks seems in the bag.

Comment

• UK

iTunes
                                                            A Star Is Born #1 (+1) & #19 (+5)
                                                            Jess Glynne #2 (-1) & #57 (-30)

Amazon Digital
                                                            A Star Is Born #1 & #19
                                                            Jess Glynne #4 & #5

Amazon Physical
                                                            A Star Is Born #1 & #117
                                                            Jess Glynne #2 & #16

Apple Music
                                                            A Star Is Born #8 & #11
                                                            Jess Glynne #7

Currently winning Jess Glynne on all fronts.
                                                            I guess Jess will be #1 tomorrow in the first midweeks. Depending on how much she’s ahead of ASIB we’ll know if a 2nd week at #1 is possible or not.

Comment

• Re: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

I don't think Jess Glynne will be a threat unless she sells 50-60k copies.
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                              X