Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Million View Post
    US

    ASIB: 11.4k units sold last week.

    Shallow: 5.7k copies sold last week.
    Total: 1.250M

    ARUTW: 2.2k copies sold last week.
    Total: 440k
    Total for the album? Tks

    Comment


    • GREECE

      66 (24) 41 A Star Is Born
      50 (29) 45 Shallow

      (The chart is finally updated after about a month)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Oren0811 View Post
        Total for the album? Tks
        ASIB

        Total Billboard Units: 2,182,000

        Total RIAA Units: ~2,582,000

        Comment


        • ASIB has now entered Australia's all-time Top 100 at #99 (2133 points).

          Comment


          • FRANCE

            19 (17) 48 ASIB

            73 (79) 49 Shallow
            86 (91) 48 ARUTW

            Comment


            • All the Songs Are Nice.
              I am a super fan of Lady gaga.
              UI Failed to Load

              Comment


              • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                Comment


                • Canada
                  22 (19) 48 ASIB

                  28 (30) 49 Shallow

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                    without this week's sales
                    358,600 ASIB
                    This was pure sales right??
                    Since it’s past 400k SPS apparently or did it sell that much between the time of your reply and this tweet’s
                    https://twitter.com/eric_bureau/stat...009175553?s=21

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moella View Post
                      This was pure sales right??
                      Since it’s past 400k SPS apparently or did it sell that much between the time of your reply and this tweet’s
                      https://twitter.com/eric_bureau/stat...009175553?s=21
                      The sales in this tweet are rounded
                      it's at ~372,000 units

                      Comment


                      • ^ ok thanks for clarifying

                        Comment


                        • CANADIAN HOT 100 Year-End pred. (2019) - week 42.

                          1. Sunflower - 3983
                          2. Without Me - 3899
                          3. Shallow - 3802
                          4. Happier - 3701*
                          5. Wow. - 3256
                          6. Sicko Mode - 3129*
                          7. Sweet But Psycho - 2967
                          8. High Hopes - 2964*
                          9. Eastside - 2937*
                          10. 7 rings - 2934
                          11. Dancing with a Stranger - 2928
                          12. Girls Like You - 2687*
                          13. Thank U, Next - 2669*
                          14. Old Town Road - 2519
                          15. Sucker - 2493
                          16. Talk - 2308
                          17. Going Bad - 2278*
                          18. bad guy - 2257
                          19. Con Calma - 2041
                          20. YoungBlood - 1906*

                          *went recurrent.

                          Comment


                          • Shallow's Canadian Units (est.)

                            TOTAL: 866,000

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                              Swiss Singles Charts

                              23 (22) 49 Shallow
                              45 (34) 48 Always Remember Us This Way
                              +
                              Swiss Album Charts

                              24 (16) 48 A Star Is Born

                              Comment


                              • Switzerland Year-End pred. (2019) - week 36.

                                1. Shallow - 3248 points
                                2. Calma - 3094
                                3. ARUTW - 2845
                                4. Con Calma - 2843
                                5. Someone You Loved - 2787
                                6. Sweet But Psycho - 2715
                                7. Bad Liar - 2431
                                8. Baila Baila Baila - 2378
                                9. High Hopes - 2308
                                10. Old Town Road - 2271
                                11. Giant - 2268
                                12. In My Mind - 2244
                                13. Don't Call Me Up - 2220
                                14. bad guy - 2204
                                15. Let Me Down Slowly - 2175
                                16. 7 rings - 1921
                                17. Speechless - 1905
                                18. She Got Me - 1901
                                19. Sucker - 1839
                                20. I Don't Care - 1642

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                  Switzerland Year-End pred. (2019) - week 36.

                                  1. Shallow - 3248 points
                                  3. ARUTW - 2845
                                  Gaga could become the first artist in history to have two songs in the Switzerland's Year-end TOP 3.
                                  Last edited by Million; Wed September 11th, 2019, 20:23.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                    Gaga could become the first artist in history to have two songs in the Switzerland's Year-end TOP 3.
                                    That would be huge! Unfortunately, I think "Con Calma" and "Someone You Loved" will surpass ARUTW.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      That would be huge! Unfortunately, I think "Con Calma" and "Someone You Loved" will surpass ARUTW.
                                      Anyway...

                                      Gaga will be the only female artist to put two songs in the top 10 at Switzerland's Year-end this decade, along with Adele in 2011.

                                      Also, she will be only the fifth US artist and the eighth female artist in history to achieve such a feat.

                                      Comment


                                      • Doesn't the Swiss Year-End Chart go by sales instead of points?
                                        ~ representing the LBC ~

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                          Doesn't the Swiss Year-End Chart go by sales instead of points?
                                          Yes, but the chart-run based points system shows a good prediction of what the official YEC will look like, with a slight margin of error.
                                          Last edited by Million; Wed September 11th, 2019, 22:10.

                                          Comment


                                          • What would be really impressive and iconic is topping the year-end chart in Switzerland twice in her career and one decade apart since Poker Face was the biggest song of 2009 there

                                            Austria
                                            39 (28) 47 ASIB

                                            69 (61) 48 Shallow

                                            Denmark
                                            10 (10) 43 ASIB

                                            35 (35) 39 Shallow

                                            Poland
                                            2 (17) 42 ASIB

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Moella View Post
                                              What would be really impressive and iconic is topping the year-end chart in Switzerland twice in her career and one decade apart since Poker Face was the biggest song of 2009 there

                                              Austria
                                              39 (28) 47 ASIB

                                              69 (61) 48 Shallow

                                              Denmark
                                              10 (10) 43 ASIB

                                              35 (35) 39 Shallow

                                              Poland
                                              2 (17) 42 ASIB
                                              Yes, she'll be the first artist to top the Swiss Year-end chart twice.

                                              Big move in Poland, it's fighting for #1 on YEC there too.

                                              Comment


                                              • UK Film Chart

                                                14 (18) 30 ASIB

                                                Comment


                                                • If Adele will release her new single in mid-October as rumored, she might have the top single in Switzerland as well.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                    If Adele will release her new single in mid-October as rumored, she might have the top single in Switzerland as well.
                                                    Since the year end chart is points based it is nearly impossible for a song released in Mid-October to top the year end chart. Maybe if it stays at Number one till 2020
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X