Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't know who started this rumor, but the Swiss YEC is sales- not point-based.
    ~ representing the LBC ~

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
      Since the year end chart is points based it is nearly impossible for a song released in Mid-October to top the year end chart. Maybe if it stays at Number one till 2020
      It's not point-based, it's sales-based, but it's still impossible for a single released a few months before the end of the year to top the year-end list.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        If Adele will release her new single in mid-October as rumored, she might have the top single in Switzerland as well.
        Hello was released in mid-October 2015 and was #6 on the Swiss year-end list, so it's not guaranteed, apart from the fact that it's almost impossible for her to repeat a Hello sized smash again.

        Comment


        • Oops i was misinformed then, sry
          MY INSTAGRAM


          Free Amazon Vouchers

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            I think the soundtrack may even end up at #1 on the Swiss Year-End Charts.
            4 weeks at #1 and 27 weeks in the top 10 this year alone... Maybe we have the winner.

            Comment


            • Belgium

              Flanders
              16 (12) 49 ASIB

              Wallonia
              23 (20) 49 ASIB

              Sweden

              1 (1) 49 ASIB

              60 (41) 50 Shallow

              Norway

              9 (8) 49 ASIB

              30 (25) 47 Shallow

              Ireland

              24 (19) 49 ASIB

              53 (52) 50 Shallow

              Germany

              86 (90) 49 ASIB

              72 (73) 50 Shallow

              Comment


              • UK

                29 (30) 49 ASIB

                64 (61) 50 Shallow


                SCOTLAND

                21 (16) 49 ASIB

                33 (35) 51 Shallow

                34 (54) 45 ARUTW

                63 (95) 37 INLA

                Comment


                • Italy
                  48 (43) 49 ASIB

                  91 (84) 50 Shallow

                  Comment


                  • ~ double post ~

                    Comment


                    • NEW ZEALAND

                      33 (22) 49 ASIB

                      36 (31) 48 Shallow

                      Comment


                      • AUSTRALIA

                        11 (10) 49 ASIB

                        44 (34) 49 Shallow
                        Last edited by Million; Sat September 14th, 2019, 09:31.

                        Comment


                        • SWITZERLAND

                          20 (23) 50 Shallow

                          38 (45) 49 ARUTW

                          Comment


                          • Lady Gaga's longest charting singles in Switzerland:

                            Poker Face - 72 weeks
                            Just Dance - 56 weeks
                            Shallow - 50 weeks
                            ARUTW - 49 weeks

                            Bad Romance - 48 weeks
                            Alejandro - 38 weeks
                            Born This Way - 30 weeks
                            Million Reasons - 29 weeks
                            Paparazzi - 28 weeks
                            I'll Never Love Again - 26 weeks


                            ARUTW has now surpassed Bad Romance while Shallow is coming for Just Dance.
                            Last edited by Million; Sun September 15th, 2019, 22:35.

                            Comment


                            • Next week, Lady Gaga will become the first and only female artist to have FOUR songs in Switzerland's Top 100 songs of All-Time.


                              Artists with the most songs in Switzerland's Top 100 of all-time:

                              Ed Sheeran (5)
                              Spoiler!

                              David Guetta (4)
                              Spoiler!

                              Lady Gaga (3)
                              Spoiler!

                              Adele (3)
                              Spoiler!

                              Nelly Furtado (3)
                              Spoiler!

                              Sia (3)
                              Spoiler!


                              The Queen of Europe!
                              Last edited by Million; Sun September 15th, 2019, 20:37.

                              Comment


                              • ^ huge success in Switzerland! Fingers crossed her label will finally certify the ASIB stuff over here...

                                Comment


                                • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                  Comment


                                  • ASIB

                                    Total Billboard Units: 2,192,600

                                    Total RIAA Units: ~2,592,600

                                    Comment


                                    • Spotify Global

                                      52. (+5) Shallow

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                        ASIB

                                        Total Billboard Units: 2,192,600

                                        Total RIAA Units: ~2,592,600
                                        Isn’t +400k for the RIAA a bit high?
                                        Considering Shallow was released only one week before the album, it won’t add much to pre-album release streams, so the vast majority of those 400k extra would come from YouTube.
                                        400k copies are 600M vídeo streams, if I’m not wrong.

                                        How much the ASIB videos add on YouTube and how much of that total comes from US?

                                        Comment


                                        • GREECE

                                          39 (66) 42 A Star Is Born
                                          72 (50) 46 Shallow

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                            ASIB has now entered Australia's all-time Top 100 at #99 (2133 points).
                                            Do you have a link for this? I can´t find it. Thanks.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                              Isn’t +400k for the RIAA a bit high?
                                              Considering Shallow was released only one week before the album, it won’t add much to pre-album release streams, so the vast majority of those 400k extra would come from YouTube.
                                              400k copies are 600M vídeo streams, if I’m not wrong.

                                              How much the ASIB videos add on YouTube and how much of that total comes from US?
                                              Breakdown from Youtube Insights (ww):

                                              Shallow: 1,22B
                                              INLA: 405M
                                              ARUTW: 253M
                                              Is That Alright?: 82.4M
                                              Look What I Found: 71.2M
                                              Shallow (Live in Vegas): 23.3M

                                              Total: 2,054,900,000 views from only 5 songs.

                                              Keep in mind some facts:

                                              This number is smaller than the real and is not up to date, for example, "Shallow (Live in Vegas)" appears with 23.3M views on Youtube Insight, when on Youtube it has 30.1M views.

                                              The ARUTW views aren't correct (like all the others) because, as an example, the fan made lyric with 127M views didn't enter into the sum since the sum of the views of the official video (163,3M) + official audio (45,6M) and with these (127.2M) of video fan made a total of 336.1M views, almost 100M more views than reported by Youtube Insights.

                                              And yes, for video views to be counted toward RIAA certifications, it only needs to be in the "Music" category, and this 127 million view fan made video is in that category, it just wasn't detected by Youtube Insights.

                                              So, let's say these 5 songs have around 2.7B of views, which is probably true:

                                              Shallow: ~1,42B
                                              INLA: ~525M
                                              ARUTW: ~500M
                                              Is That Alright: ~150M
                                              Look What I Found: ~100M

                                              Total: ~2,7B views

                                              There are still 13 songs left to enter in the sum of the views, since soundtrack has 18/19 songs.

                                              Let's say "Maybe It's Time" has something like 100M views counting audio + lyrics fan made (42M in the official audio only)

                                              Total: ~2,8B views

                                              And suppose the remaining 12 tracks have each ~25M views, which is not impossible, given that some are popular, like "Black Eyes" and "Music To My Eyes", generating a total of ~300M views.

                                              Total sum arrives at 3.1B views, and being modest, and assuming only 20% of that came from the US, we got a total of 620M views that came from the US, generating ~415,000 units from video streams.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Cherry123 View Post
                                                Do you have a link for this? I can´t find it. Thanks.
                                                https://australian-charts.com/bestall_a.asp

                                                You're welcome.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                                  Breakdown from Youtube Insights (ww):

                                                  Shallow: 1,22B
                                                  INLA: 405M
                                                  ARUTW: 253M
                                                  Is That Alright?: 82.4M
                                                  Look What I Found: 71.2M
                                                  Shallow (Live in Vegas): 23.3M

                                                  Total: 2,054,900,000 views from only 5 songs.

                                                  Keep in mind some facts:

                                                  This number is smaller than the real and is not up to date, for example, "Shallow (Live in Vegas)" appears with 23.3M views on Youtube Insight, when on Youtube it has 30.1M views.

                                                  The ARUTW views aren't correct (like all the others) because, as an example, the fan made lyric with 127M views didn't enter into the sum since the sum of the views of the official video (163,3M) + official audio (45,6M) and with these (127.2M) of video fan made a total of 336.1M views, almost 100M more views than reported by Youtube Insights.

                                                  And yes, for video views to be counted toward RIAA certifications, it only needs to be in the "Music" category, and this 127 million view fan made video is in that category, it just wasn't detected by Youtube Insights.

                                                  So, let's say these 5 songs have around 2.7B of views, which is probably true:

                                                  Shallow: ~1,42B
                                                  INLA: ~525M
                                                  ARUTW: ~500M
                                                  Is That Alright: ~150M
                                                  Look What I Found: ~100M

                                                  Total: ~2,7B views

                                                  There are still 13 songs left to enter in the sum of the views, since soundtrack has 18/19 songs.

                                                  Let's say "Maybe It's Time" has something like 100M views counting audio + lyrics fan made (42M in the official audio only)

                                                  Total: ~2,8B views

                                                  And suppose the remaining 12 tracks have each ~25M views, which is not impossible, given that some are popular, like "Black Eyes" and "Music To My Eyes", generating a total of ~300M views.

                                                  Total sum arrives at 3.1B views, and being modest, and assuming only 20% of that came from the US, we got a total of 620M views that came from the US, generating ~415,000 units from video streams.

                                                  RIAA AND GR&F CERTIFICATION AUDIT REQUIREMENTS RIAA ALBUM AWARD


                                                  Only official video streams (i.e. not user generated content) are eligible.

                                                  Only official label/company videos count towards certification, User Generated Videos do not.

                                                  http://www.riaa.com/wp-content/uploa...QUIREMENTS.pdf

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                                    RIAA AND GR&F CERTIFICATION AUDIT REQUIREMENTS RIAA ALBUM AWARD


                                                    Only official video streams (i.e. not user generated content) are eligible.

                                                    Only official label/company videos count towards certification, User Generated Videos do not.

                                                    http://www.riaa.com/wp-content/uploa...QUIREMENTS.pdf
                                                    Yes I know that but we know that the RIAA is full of exceptions, I'm not so sure if they really follow their own rules. Anyway, it should have those 400k with Shallow pre-album release SPS (70k only in pure sales) and video streams.


                                                    Besides that you agree with my estimates (2,5 million)...

                                                    Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                                    ^
                                                    Don’t know their source, but no.
                                                    Even adding video streams, the RIAA total is not 850k higher than Billboard’s.
                                                    Maybe 2.5 million or so.
                                                    Last edited by Million; Tue September 17th, 2019, 08:00.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X