Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    And the 2nd artist overall - only behind, quelle surprise, Ed Sheeran with 5 entries .
    Guetta has 4 also. But wow, this list is very 2000 and onwards. I expected some obscure tracks that were huge in Switzerland only, but I actually know all the songs.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

    Comment


    • GREECE

      45 (39) 43 A Star Is Born
      65 (72) 47 Shallow

      Comment


      • Foreign female artists with the most Top 10 albums this decade (ww)
        Spoiler!

        A living legend, literally.
        Last edited by Million; Mon September 23rd, 2019, 23:21.

        Comment


        • ^
          You should do a top 5 list and post it on atrl for the kii

          Comment


          • [MENTION=65374]Million[/MENTION]

            What's the source for that? Is 100% reliable?
            I just looked and Madonna also has 6 #1 albums in Spain this decade… (Unless you mean studio albums, as 3 of those 6 of her Top 10s were live albums)

            Comment


            • ^ There are probably some ties. Same in Switzerland, had to think of Beatrice Egli immediately (also six Top10 albums, even five #1 peaking).

              Comment


              • Originally posted by beredy View Post
                Guetta has 4 also. But wow, this list is very 2000 and onwards. I expected some obscure tracks that were huge in Switzerland only, but I actually know all the songs.
                You're right... I thought I looked for Guetta, but I guess I missed out on him. There are a few Switzerland-based or German songs that performed well in Switzerland, but if a local act is successful, they are usually doing well in the albums department. Swiss people are like: 'OK, the song is good. Let me go for the album!'.
                ~ representing the LBC ~

                Comment


                • Helene Fischer has 6 #1's in Germany and others two albums #2.

                  Comment


                  • Sure there'll be more local acts in several of those countries with same or more Top 10 albums… or even foreign acts.

                    FRANCE
                    23 (23) 50 ASIB

                    101 (78) 51 Shallow
                    120 (94) 50 ARUTW

                    CZECH REPUBLIC
                    12 (18) 48 ASIB
                    89 (94) 73 Joanne

                    21 (26) 49 Shallow
                    79 (98) 45 ARUTW

                    SLOVAKIA
                    20 (27) 48 ASIB

                    92 (98) 49 Shallow

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                      [MENTION=65374]Million[/MENTION]

                      What's the source for that? Is 100% reliable?
                      I just looked and Madonna also has 6 #1 albums in Spain this decade… (Unless you mean studio albums, as 3 of those 6 of her Top 10s were live albums)

                      The source is each chart of each country consulted. I think the only mistake I made was Madonna in Spain, because I forgot about her, you can check it if you want about other countries. About Helene in Germany, this list corresponds to foreign female artists.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                        ^ There are probably some ties. Same in Switzerland, had to think of Beatrice Egli immediately (also six Top10 albums, even five #1 peaking).
                        This list is about foreign female artists.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                          Sure there'll be more local acts in several of those countries with same or more Top 10 albums… or even foreign acts.

                          FRANCE
                          23 (23) 50 ASIB

                          101 (78) 51 Shallow
                          120 (94) 50 ARUTW

                          CZECH REPUBLIC
                          12 (18) 48 ASIB
                          89 (94) 73 Joanne

                          21 (26) 49 Shallow
                          79 (98) 45 ARUTW

                          SLOVAKIA
                          20 (27) 48 ASIB

                          92 (98) 49 Shallow
                          actually shallow is 100 in France because there is a mistake, there is the Sia song twice

                          Comment


                          • How is Gaga foreign in the US

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
                              How is Gaga foreign in the US
                              Agreed. Besides, Helene Fischer is foreign in Switzerland and Austria and therefore, her accomplishments in those countries should be added.
                              ~ representing the LBC ~

                              Comment


                              • Helene Fischer added.

                                Comment


                                • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                  Comment


                                  • ASIB is coming to Netflix in Japan 3 October.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                      ASIB is coming to Netflix in Japan 3 October.
                                      Do you have a full release schedule?
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

                                      Comment


                                      • Canada

                                        26 (27) 50 ASIB

                                        40 (41) 51 Shallow

                                        Iceland

                                        24 (28) 49 ASIB

                                        Comment


                                        • Shallow on this week's Billboard charts (Sep. 28, 2019)

                                          Adult Contemporary: #7 (-1) [49 weeks]. *peak: #2 for 16 weeks*
                                          Adult Top 40 Recurrents: #19 (=) [19 weeks]. *peak: #3*
                                          Hot 100 Recurrents: #20 (=) [6 weeks]. *peak: #7*
                                          Digital Song Sales: #39 (+4) [52 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*
                                          Pop Digital Song Sales: #17 (+4) [52 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 13 weeks*
                                          Radio Songs Recurrents: #23 (-5) [6 weeks]. *peak: #11*
                                          Canadian Hot 100: #40 (+1) [51 weeks]. *peak: #1*
                                          Hot Canadian Digital Song Sales: #29 (+1) [52 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 24 weeks*

                                          A Star Is Born Soundtrack on this week's Billboard charts (Sep. 28, 2019)

                                          Billboard 200: #54 (=) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 4 weeks*
                                          Top Album Sales: #59 (-10) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*
                                          Top Current Albums: #50 (-8) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*
                                          Soundtracks: #2 (+1) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 26 weeks*
                                          Soundtrack Album Sales: #8 (-2) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 31 weeks*
                                          Canadian Albums: #26 (+1) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*
                                          Lady Gaga ♥ Madonna ♥ Kylie Minogue ♥ Christina Aguilera ♥ Britney Spears

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by gabrielflorin01 View Post
                                            Shallow on this week's Billboard charts (Sep. 28, 2019)

                                            Adult Contemporary: #7 (-1) [49 weeks]. *peak: #2 for 16 weeks*
                                            Adult Top 40 Recurrents: #19 (=) [19 weeks]. *peak: #3*
                                            Hot 100 Recurrents: #20 (=) [6 weeks]. *peak: #7*
                                            Digital Song Sales: #39 (+4) [52 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*
                                            Pop Digital Song Sales: #17 (+4) [52 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 13 weeks*
                                            Radio Songs Recurrents: #23 (-5) [6 weeks]. *peak: #11*
                                            Canadian Hot 100: #40 (+1) [51 weeks]. *peak: #1*
                                            Hot Canadian Digital Song Sales: #29 (+1) [52 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 24 weeks*

                                            A Star Is Born Soundtrack on this week's Billboard charts (Sep. 28, 2019)

                                            Billboard 200: #54 (=) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 4 weeks*
                                            Top Album Sales: #59 (-10) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*
                                            Top Current Albums: #50 (-8) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*
                                            Soundtracks: #2 (+1) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 26 weeks*
                                            Soundtrack Album Sales: #8 (-2) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 31 weeks*
                                            Canadian Albums: #26 (+1) [50 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*
                                            Album's run:
                                            Billboard 200: 1-1-1-2-2-5-4-4-7-4-3-4-10-7-6-8-4-5-2-3-1-3-3-3-6-8-12-15-16-20-21-21-26–27-27-21-16-16-26-25-28-26-33-43-47-51-54-54-54

                                            Thanks! Any sales totals anyone?
                                            Last edited by Oren0811; Tue September 24th, 2019, 16:31.

                                            Comment


                                            • Spain

                                              43 (30) 50 ASIB

                                              77 (78) 51 Shallow

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                Swiss Singles Charts

                                                22 (20) 51 Shallow
                                                48 (38) 50 Always Remember Us This Way
                                                +
                                                Swiss Album Charts

                                                29 (29) 50 A Star Is Born

                                                Comment


                                                • Next week, Lady Gaga will become the first and only lead female artist to have 2 songs on the Canadian chart for an entire year each (52 weeks): Shallow and Poker Face.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Shallow's chart-run on the Daily Chart of Spotify WW (Updated as of Sep. 24, 2019)three days are missing

                                                    54 - 88 - 107 - 89 - 88 - 81 - 73 - 50 - 35 - 26 - 18 - 16 - 16 - 16 - 11 - 10 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 7 - 7 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 6 - 6 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 6 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 9 - 11 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 10 - 9 - 11 - 12 - 10 - 10 - 14 - 12 - 13 - 18 - 18 - 14 - 16 - 13 - 12 - 20 - 19 - 20 - 16 - 14 - 14 - 14 - 17 - 23 - 25 - 17 - 19 - 18 - 24 - 29 - 32 - 44 - 70 - 84 - 21 - 18 - 14 - 14 - 14 - 19 - 23 - 15 - 15 - 15 - 15 - 15 - 12 - 12 - 13 - 13 - 16 - 16 - 16 - 16 - 16 - 17 - 17 - 18 - 16 - 16 - 15 - 14 - 13 - 16 - 18 - 18 - 17 - 11 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 15 - 15 - 12 - 12 - 12 - 13 - 23 - 26 - 23 - 16 - 15 - 15 - 10 - 14 - 14 - 14 - 14 - 15 - 15 - 15 - 14 - 11 - 9 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 6 - 4 - 4 - 5 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 13 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 11 - 11 - 11 - 11 - 12 - 12 - 12 - 12 - 12 - 13 - 13 - 13 - 15 - 14 - 13 - 13 - 13 - 12 - 12 - 12 - 12 - 12 - 12 - 13 - 12 - 13 - 13 - 13 - 13 - 13 - 14 - 14 - 14 - 14 - 14 - 14 - 14 - 16 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 19 - 17 - 24 - 17 - 18 - 17 - 17 - 17 - 17 - 19 - 19 - 19 - 21 - 21 - 21 - 24 - 23 - 21 - 24 - 24 - 24 - 24 - 24 - 22 - 21 - 23 - 23 - 22 - 23 - 26 - 27 - 25 - 27 - 27 - 26 - 30 - 30 - 29 - 34 - 32 - 33 - 36 - 41 - 40 - 41 - 41 - 39 - 39 - 40 - 40 - 39 - 38 - 37 - 38 - 38 - 40 - 52 - 47 - 44 - 44 - 43 - 43 - 41 - 43 - 46 - 43 - 42 - 43 - 43 - 44 - 47 - 47 - 44 - 46 - 46 - 42 - 41 - 43 - 45 - 43 - 43 - 43 - 43 - 43 - 42 - 43 - 37 - 39 - 37 - 37 - 37 - 42 - 43 - 40 - 44 - 43 - 43 - 42 - 56 - 54 - 53 - 52 - 54 - 54 - 51 - 52 - 48 - 46 - 45 - 45 - 44 - 44 - 59 - 59 - 59 - 58 - 58 - 57 - 56 - 57 - 57 - 52 - 52 - 51 - 52 - 53 - 54 - 52 - 51 - 51 - 51
                                                    Lady Gaga ♥ Madonna ♥ Kylie Minogue ♥ Christina Aguilera ♥ Britney Spears

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X