Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yamiyu
    Originally posted by ViviLittleM
    UK Estimated Year-End
    Albums

    Pos - YTD - Artist - Title
    1 - 1,622,000 - Motion Picture Cast Recording - Greatest Showman
    2 - 691,500 - George Ezra - Staying At Tamara's
    3 - 510,000 - Ed Sheeran - ÷
    4 - 374,000 - Motion Picture Cast Recording - Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
    5 - 298,500 - Drake - Scorpion
    6 - 281,000 - Post Malone - Beerbongs & Bentleys
    7 - 271,500 - Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born
    8 - 263,500 - Michael Bublé - Love
    9 - 250,500 - Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa
    10 - 232,500 - Eminem - Kamikaze
    11 - 232,500 - Take That - Odyssey
    12 - 213,500 - Andrea Bocelli - Si
    13 - 210,500 - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (OST)
    14 - 204,000 - Jess Glynne - Always In Between
    15 - 198,500 - Rod Stewart - Blood Red Roses
    16 - 195,500 - Ariana Grande - Sweetener
    17 - 180,000 - Paloma Faith - Architect
    18 - 174,000 - Arctic Monkeys - Tranquillity Base Hotel & Casino
    19 - 173,500 - Abba - Gold - Greatest Hits
    20 - 173,500 - Rag'n'bone Man - Human
    Are you Paul H from Haven? If not, you should credit him
    Paul H what? I don't know him.
    Took this from vidcapper on buzzjack.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ViviLittleM
      Originally posted by yamiyu
      Originally posted by ViviLittleM
      UK Estimated Year-End
      Albums

      Pos - YTD - Artist - Title
      1 - 1,622,000 - Motion Picture Cast Recording - Greatest Showman
      2 - 691,500 - George Ezra - Staying At Tamara's
      3 - 510,000 - Ed Sheeran - ÷
      4 - 374,000 - Motion Picture Cast Recording - Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
      5 - 298,500 - Drake - Scorpion
      6 - 281,000 - Post Malone - Beerbongs & Bentleys
      7 - 271,500 - Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born
      8 - 263,500 - Michael Bublé - Love
      9 - 250,500 - Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa
      10 - 232,500 - Eminem - Kamikaze
      11 - 232,500 - Take That - Odyssey
      12 - 213,500 - Andrea Bocelli - Si
      13 - 210,500 - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (OST)
      14 - 204,000 - Jess Glynne - Always In Between
      15 - 198,500 - Rod Stewart - Blood Red Roses
      16 - 195,500 - Ariana Grande - Sweetener
      17 - 180,000 - Paloma Faith - Architect
      18 - 174,000 - Arctic Monkeys - Tranquillity Base Hotel & Casino
      19 - 173,500 - Abba - Gold - Greatest Hits
      20 - 173,500 - Rag'n'bone Man - Human
      Are you Paul H from Haven? If not, you should credit him
      Paul H what? I don't know him.
      Took this from vidcapper on buzzjack.
      You should give credit anyway, these are not your estimations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by yamiyu
        Originally posted by ViviLittleM
        Originally posted by yamiyu
        Originally posted by ViviLittleM
        UK Estimated Year-End
        Albums

        Pos - YTD - Artist - Title
        1 - 1,622,000 - Motion Picture Cast Recording - Greatest Showman
        2 - 691,500 - George Ezra - Staying At Tamara's
        3 - 510,000 - Ed Sheeran - ÷
        4 - 374,000 - Motion Picture Cast Recording - Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
        5 - 298,500 - Drake - Scorpion
        6 - 281,000 - Post Malone - Beerbongs & Bentleys
        7 - 271,500 - Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born
        8 - 263,500 - Michael Bublé - Love
        9 - 250,500 - Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa
        10 - 232,500 - Eminem - Kamikaze
        11 - 232,500 - Take That - Odyssey
        12 - 213,500 - Andrea Bocelli - Si
        13 - 210,500 - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (OST)
        14 - 204,000 - Jess Glynne - Always In Between
        15 - 198,500 - Rod Stewart - Blood Red Roses
        16 - 195,500 - Ariana Grande - Sweetener
        17 - 180,000 - Paloma Faith - Architect
        18 - 174,000 - Arctic Monkeys - Tranquillity Base Hotel & Casino
        19 - 173,500 - Abba - Gold - Greatest Hits
        20 - 173,500 - Rag'n'bone Man - Human
        Are you Paul H from Haven? If not, you should credit him
        Paul H what? I don't know him.
        Took this from vidcapper on buzzjack.
        You should give credit anyway, these are not your estimations.
        It's what I already did in the past for the same chart, last update, but thanks!

        Comment


        • Re: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

          LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER - Shallow 39.415 (+0.690)?

          Comment


          • Billboard 200
            4 (3) 12 ASIB

            Top Album Sales
            1 (1) 12 ASIB

            Hot 100
            52 (44) 13 Shallow

            Digital Songs
            12 (9) 14 Shallow

            Radio Songs
            36 (45) 9 Shallow (New Peak)

            Pop Songs
            25 (23) 10 Shallow

            Adult Pop Songs
            7 (7) 12 Shallow

            Adult Contemporary Songs
            11 (14) 11 Shallow (New Peak)

            Dance Club Songs
            8 (6) 9 Shallow

            CANADA
            2 (1) 12 ASIB

            16 (13) 13 Shallow

            Digital Songs
            3 (1) 14 Shallow
            39 (21) 12 ARUTW

            Comment


            • SWITZERLAND
              2 (4) 12 ASIB

              6 (3) 13 Shallow
              67 (47) 12 ARUTW

              Comment


              • POP:
                21 24 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow 3147 3358 -211 11.722

                +12 Spins
                +72 Bullet
                +0.247 Audience

                HOT AC:
                7 7 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow 3648 3468 180 20.982

                +120 Spins
                +216 Bullet
                +0.614 Audience

                AC:
                19 10 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow 714 176 538 3.765

                +101 Spins
                +122 Bullet
                +0.712 Audience



                LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER - Shallow: 41.064 (+1.649)

                Huge!
                It’ll have a new audience peak tomorrow.

                What about the country stations airplay it was mentioned here the other day? How is it doing?

                Comment


                • Denmark

                  3 (3) 7 ASIB
                  37 (28) 3 Shallow

                  Comment


                  • Weeks 51 & 52

                    CZECH REPUBLIC
                    9 (10) 11 ASIB

                    23 (12) 12 Shallow

                    SLOVAKIA
                    3 (2) 11 ASIB

                    15 (3) 12 Shallow
                    61 (22) 11 ARUTW

                    Comment


                    • Re: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

                      According to Mediatraffic it sold 2.25M in 2018.

                      If that’s true, it’s big for her it even outsold Joanne with less songs but certainly big a bigger hit than anything from Joanne.

                      1xP in USA is cool too if this wins big at the Grammys and the Oscar it might have a chance to hit 2xP for December.

                      Comment


                      • ^
                        In fact it should be around 2.4 million, imo. They've been underestimating its sales almost every week...

                        It's almost at 2 million just with 6 countries.

                        US - 1,067M
                        UK - 272K
                        Australia - 160k
                        Canada - 150k
                        France - 144k
                        Germany - 120k
                        =
                        1,913,000

                        That would mean 337k for the rest of the world for the 2.25M from Mediatraffic. Too low considering the amazing chart runs with #1s and so many weeks in Top 10 basically everywhere else.

                        But anyway. It's the 8th best seller of the year according to them, and I'm sure it'll be even higher on IFPI's YEC, just with two months and a half.

                        Comment


                        • Officially #7 in UK’s Year End Chart.

                          https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-ne ... ar__22461/

                          Matches the YEC position of BTW!

                          TF #2
                          BTW #7
                          Artpop #52
                          Joanne #84
                          ASIB #7

                          Comment


                          • POLAND
                            8 (11) 6 ASIB (New Peak)

                            Hungary, Japan and South Korea are now the only countries where it has misssed the Top 10.

                            SPAIN
                            31 (31) 12 ASIB

                            74 (73) 13 Shallow

                            Streaming Albums
                            26 (22) 12 ASIB

                            SOUTH KOREA (Int)
                            8 (13) 13 ASIB

                            71 (66) 13 Shallow

                            Comment


                            • Austria

                              4 (6) 11 ASIB

                              19 (8) 12 Shallow

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moella
                                Austria

                                4 (6) 11 ASIB

                                19 (8) 12 Shallow
                                Both Shallow and ASIB certified Gold
                                https://www.ifpi.at/?section=goldplatin

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Moella
                                  Originally posted by Moella
                                  Austria

                                  4 (6) 11 ASIB

                                  19 (8) 12 Shallow
                                  Both Shallow and ASIB certified Gold
                                  https://www.ifpi.at/?section=goldplatin
                                  Yaaass!!!

                                  Germany and Switzerland, hope you’re listening!

                                  Comment


                                  • ^^ Considering its chart run and the No. 10 placement on the YEC, 'only' gold seems a bit low. Since 2018, much less and lower Austrian certifications have been registered, which is suspicious because it used to be the exact opposite in the years 2015 to 2017. If Justin Bieber's Purpose was able to reach 4x platinum with a No. 3 peak and 27 weeks on the chart, 'A Star Is Born' (11 weeks in the top 10, including 3 weeks at No. 2) would at least have to be veeeeery close to platinum.
                                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                    and everything you stand for?
                                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                    just to tell you that I see more?

                                    Comment


                                    • ICELAND

                                      05 (01) Shallow

                                      12 (08) A Star Is Born

                                      Comment


                                      • 2018 Year End SoundScan Pure Album Sales Chart

                                        Sales estimate by oldbloke:

                                        02 - 704,000 - A STAR IS BORN (OST) - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - certified 1xP

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by thebigham
                                          2018 Year End SoundScan Pure Album Sales Chart

                                          Sales estimate by oldbloke:

                                          02 - 666,000 - A STAR IS BORN (OST) - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - certified 1xP
                                          Huge!

                                          Comment


                                          • UK Midweeks (Thursday)
                                            4 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born (11.1k)

                                            23 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

                                            The album will probably be certified Platinum on the 18th January update.

                                            Comment


                                            • NEW ZEALAND

                                              01 (01) ASIB (11th week at #1)

                                              06 (10) Shallow
                                              15 (28) ARUTW

                                              PORTUGAL

                                              03 (03) Shallow
                                              73 (52) ARUTW

                                              05 (04) ASIB

                                              Comment


                                              • Sweden
                                                Both Shallow and ASIB are back to #1

                                                1 (2) 13 ASIB
                                                1 (23) 14 Shallow *6 weeks at #1* (matches Bad Romance as her longest running #1 singles in the country)

                                                15 (88) 12 ARUTW
                                                85 (RE) 8 INLA

                                                Taiwan

                                                1 (3) 13 ASIB

                                                Comment


                                                • Re: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

                                                  France: #10 +2 ASIB.

                                                  Only non local album in the top 10. Seventh week.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Re: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

                                                    German Singles Chart

                                                    #18 (+19) - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

                                                    ?

                                                    German Albums Chart

                                                    #10 (+6) - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born OST ???

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Re: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

                                                      ASIB on Oricon Dec 27-28-29-30: #18 - #21 - #18 - #09

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Re: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper :: The "A Star Is Born" OST Era

                                                        UK
                                                        Shallow is #24 (+51)

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Ireland
                                                          2 (1) 13 ASIB

                                                          10 (15) 14 Shallow
                                                          45 (82) 13 ARUTW
                                                          90 (RE) 10 INLA

                                                          Belgium

                                                          Wallonie
                                                          20 (28) 13 ASIB
                                                          3 (2) 12 Shallow

                                                          Flanders
                                                          19 (27) 13 ASIB
                                                          19 (22) 12 Shallow

                                                          Norway
                                                          3 (12) 13 ASIB

                                                          6 (34) 12 Shalow
                                                          36 (RE) 7 ARUTW

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Ireland Year-end Charts

                                                            #2 Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

                                                            Total Sales: 37000 (2X Platinum) - 8k away from 3X Platinum
                                                            (The certification isn't posted anywhere I just put it based on their certification system)

                                                            https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-ne ... 18__25261/

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Moella
                                                              Ireland Year-end Charts

                                                              #2 Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

                                                              Total Sales: 37000 (2X Platinum) - 8k away from 3X Platinum
                                                              (The certification isn't posted anywhere I just put it based on their certification system)
                                                              oh yeah it's eligible
                                                              incredible

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X