No announcement yet.

Little Mix :: The "LM5" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be surprised if it's for a new album due for release this year. They start touring the album in July, and their tour schedule looks pretty busy from September to 22nd November. They've dropped all of their albums in November, and with the Glory Days and LM5 eras, announced a UK tour to get those album/ticket sales as Christmas gifts. If I remember right, the girls have always promoted each era quite heavily at the start, and I'm not sure they'd have time for a similar campaign with the tour happening?

I hope you're right though, if they could still promote the era properly. I'm curious to see where the girls go next, and I'd love to see them have smash after smash like in the Get Weird and Glory Days eras. It's a shame how short this era was in terms of singles.

Comment

• They went for the wrong direction in terms of their LM5 sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
        They went for the wrong direction in terms of their LM5 sound.
        Yep, I’m a big big fan and “Glory Days” have 2,406 plays on my library when “LM5” barely passed 649 plays. I don’t hate the album but I don’t find the songs being THAT good as their previous records. I truly love “Only You”, I like 4 or 5 more and I scrap the rest, but I also think they made a mistake with their new sound.

“Glory Days” is my 2nd most played album since Apple Music launched in 2015 and I think that 11/18 songs are masterpieces. The definition of pop excelence.
        BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Originally posted by JBmust View Post
          Yep, I’m a big big fan and “Glory Days” have 2,406 plays on my library when “LM5” barely passed 649 plays. I don’t hate the album but I don’t find the songs being THAT good as their previous records. I truly love “Only You”, I like 4 or 5 more and I scrap the rest, but I also think they made a mistake with their new sound.

“Glory Days” is my 2nd most played album since Apple Music launched in 2015 and I think that 11/18 songs are masterpieces. The definition of pop excelence.
          They lost the fun factor in pop. I mean, they are trying too hard with this dark urban sound but it ended up being a bit bland. Even Fifth Harmony did it better, I don't know if the last Fifth Harmony album inspired them to explore this kind of American generic urban pop sound.

Comment

• This era is done right? Such a shame. There was far better single potential than what we got and the fact they were still performing WLM in Fevruary instead of TAU said enough. #catfightsandspotlightsflop
            Uk the only way

Comment

• I heard a new single is coming. Don't know if it's for a new album or a re-release though.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Did this ever hit platinum?
                Uk the only way

Comment

• Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
                  Did this ever hit platinum?
                  Nope, it sold roughly 225k in the UK only.
                  A shame as i think it's their best record to date.
                  "Wasabi" should've been a single and Think About Us deserved better!
                  You got me feeling hella good, so let's just keep on dancin...

Comment

• BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Thread updated on the first page.

Comment

• WW Spotify

(2012) DNA: 234M
                        (2013) Salute: 305M
                        (2014) Get Weird: 920M
                        (2016) Glory Days: 1,586M
                        (2018) LM5: 590M

Others: 245M

Total: 3,880,000,000
                        BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Wasabi
                          iTunes:
                          #67 United Kingdom (NE)
                          #310 France (NE)
                          #875 United States (NE)

They released a mv for it... to hype up LM6 era.
                          You got me feeling hella good, so let's just keep on dancin...

Comment

Working...
                          X