• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billie Eilish :: Charts & Sales History

Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

As Eilish keeps on reaching new peaks with her 2017 (!) EP in quite a few countries, it might be about time to open a thread for her chart history.

Austria:
    'Don't Smile At Me' has reached gold for 7.5k copies. It has yet to reach the chart.

Ireland:
    7 (11) Don't Smile At Me 34 weeks (No. 7 for 1 week) *new peak*

NZ:
    6 (11) Don't Smile At Me 53 weeks (No. 6 for 1 week) *new peak*

UK:
    20 (32) Don't Smile At Me 27 weeks (No. 20 for 1 week) *new peak*

Comment

NZ:
      6 (6) Don't Smile At Me 56 weeks (No. 6 for 4 weeks) *re-peak*

Platinum status now!

Comment

Spotify:

#2 Worldwide
        #2 United Kingdom
        #2 Sweden
        #3 United States
        #4 Australia
        #4 Canada
        #4 Finland
        #4 Norway
        #9 Denmark
        #9 Netherlands
        #11 Germany
        #30 Spain
        #40 Mexico
        #44 Italy
        #48 Argentina
        #50 Brazil
        #51 Philippines
        #90 France

*CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Lana will be shook on March 29
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

NZ:
            4(6) Don't Smile At Me 57 weeks (No. 4 for 1 week) *new peak*

Comment

New Zealand Singles:

2 (NEW) 1 Bury A Friend
              25 (27) 16 When The Party's Over

Netherlands Single Top 100:

10 (NEW) 1 Bury A Friend

Belgium (Flanders):

31 (NEW) 1 Bury A Friend

Sweden Sverigetopplistan:

1 (NEW) 1 Bury A Friend

Germany GfK Entertainment:

14 (NEW) 1 Bury A Friend

Ireland IRMA:

2 (NEW) 1 Bury A Friend

Comment

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...-IS-MUY-GRANDE

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

YOUR TOP 20 IS MUY GRANDE

17. Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 21-24k, 2-3k

Comment

NZ:
                  4(4) Don't Smile At Me 58 weeks (No. 4 for 2 weeks) *re-peak*

Comment

UK OCC:

10 (7) 2 bury a friend

Comment

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...DEATH-RACE-2.0

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

TOP 20: DEATH RACE 2.0

Juice WRLD looks likely to repeat at #1 this week, even as Ariana Grande nips at his heels. Juice's prior album also continues to perform. We note that UMG owns the Top 6 below, and 7 of the Top 10, with four Top 10 titles belonging to Republic and two to Interscope.

16. Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 18-21k, 1-2k

Comment

Out March 29th:

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news&...-PLAYS-PAC-MAN

Next to drop for House Janick: Billie Eilish, whose youthquake is due for its first true seismic reading. Insiders setting up their NCAA-style brackets are betting on Eilish debuting in the range of 250k-350k, a huge number for a non-hip-hop act; songs from her forthcoming album will be close to 300k RTD by the drop date.

Comment

^ Nice predictions. Will be exciting to see how much she really does in the end, there's currently so much hype around her and she's slaying the streaming platforms.

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO on iTunes
                          #1 United States
                          #1 United Kingdom
                          #1 Australia
                          #1 Austria
                          #1 Belgium
                          #1 Brazil
                          #1 Canada
                          #1 Finland
                          #1 France
                          #1 Ireland
                          #1 Italy
                          #1 Netherlands
                          #1 New Zealand
                          #1 Norway
                          #1 Spain
                          #1 Sweden
                          #1 Switzerland
                          #2 Denmark
                          #2 Germany

As expected, #1 in all but two (relevant) markets. She's also Top3 on Apple Music in every relevant market.

Comment

Just read this on wiki:

On March 21, 2019, a week prior the release of the album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? reached a record-breaking number of 800,000 pre-saves on Apple Music.

Comment

Bad Guy had 7Million streams on first day on Spotify worldwide, and 3 Million in the US.
                              Curious to see how this will do by the end of the week
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...IE%27S-BLAZING

Saturday, March 30, 2019

NEW RELEASES: BILLIE'S BLAZING

In the early going, Billie Eilish appears to be on track to notch the year's second-biggest debut, behind only Ariana Grande. She'll easily take the #1 spot on next week's HITS Top 50 Chart.

Eilish currently has three of the Top 5 and sic of the Top 10 at Apple Music, she’s locked up the Top 5 and has eight of the Top 10 on Spotify’s U.S. chart, with six of the Top 10 at Spotify global.

Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 245-265k total activity, 145-155k album

We’ll obviously be watching this one closely as the week progresses.

Comment

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...CuR0bwBMiF0doY

Billie Eilish's 'When We All Fall Asleep…' Heading for No. 1 Debut on Billboard 200 Chart
                                  By Keith Caulfield | March 31, 2019

Billie Eilish is heading for a No. 1 debut on next week’s Billboard 200 albums chart, according to industry forecasters.

Those in the know suggest the singer-songwriter's new album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, should open atop the tally with over 250,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending April 4. If the set opens as expected, it will garner Eilish her first No. 1 and log the second-biggest week for any album in 2019.

The year's biggest week currently belongs to the debut frame of Ariana Grande’s Thank U, Next, which launched with 360,000 units earned, according to Nielsen Music.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week based on multi-metric consumption, which includes traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The top 10 of the April 13-dated Billboard 200 chart -- where When We All Fall Asleep could debut at No. 1 -- is scheduled to be revealed on Billboard’s websites on Sunday, April 7.

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? was issued on March 29 via Darkroom/Interscope Records. It’s Eilish’s second release, following Don’t Smile At Me, which peaked at No. 14 on the Jan. 26-dated chart. The set has earned 922,000 equivalent album units in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music. The album’s songs have generated a combined total of 1.15 billion on-demand audio streams.

Comment

Great numbers.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

HITS update:

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...G-%28UPDATE%29

Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 260-285k total activity, 150-160k album

Comment

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...P-20-IS-ANGSTY

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

YOUR TOP 20 IS ANGSTY

Interscope bookends our midweek Top 20 as Billie Eilish tops the chart with the year’s second-largest bow so far. Country perennial George Strait lands in the Top 5 with his 30th studio album. Following the tragic shooting of Nipsey Hussle over the weekend, his Grammy-nominated Victory Lap surges back up the chart.

1. *Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Republic) 275-285k, 150-160k
                                        2. Ariana Grande (Republic) 55-60k, 5-7k
                                        3. Nipsey Hussle (Atlantic) 45-55k, 11-13k
                                        4. *George Strait (MCA Nashville) 45-50k, 40-45k
                                        5. Juice WRLD (Grade A/Interscope) 45-50k, 2-3k
                                        6. NAV (XO/Republic) 35-40k, 1-3k
                                        7. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (Interscope) 30-35k, 11-13k
                                        8. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie (Atlantic) 28-32k, <1k
                                        9. Post Malone (Republic) 28-32k, 2-3k
                                        10. Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 27-30k, 1-2k

11. Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (Republic) 25-28k, 3-5k
                                        12. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Hollywood) 25-28k, 7-8k
                                        13. *Ben Platt (Atlantic) 22-25k, 19-21k
                                        14. Luke Combs (River House/Columbia Nashville) 22-25k, 3-4k
                                        15. Travis Scott (Cactus Jack/Grand Hustle/Epic) 22-25k, <1k
                                        16. Meek Mill (Atlantic) 22-25k, <1k
                                        17. Billie Eilish - EP (Darkroom/Interscope) 21-24k, 5-6k
                                        18. *I Prevail (Fearless/Concord) 21-24k, 15-18k
                                        19. Gunna (Young Stoner Life) 19-22k, <1k
                                        20. DaBaby (Interscope) 19-22k, <1k

*DEBUTS

Comment

German Midweek Charts

13 (NEW) Bad Guy
                                          31 (79) Bury A Friend
                                          50 (RE) Wish You Were Gay
                                          63 (NEW) All The Good Girls Go To Hell
                                          70 (RE) When The Party's Over
                                          77 (NEW) Xanny
                                          80 (NEW) You Should See Me In A Crown
                                          87 (NEW) My Strange Addiction
                                          96 (NEW) Ilomilo

4 (NEW) When We All Fall Asleep...

#4 would be a great debut there as she never had a big hit yet and all other artists in the Top5 are new entries as well by big local artists.

Comment

I'm guessing Bad Guy might debut in the Top 5. I wonder if she'll have other tracks in the Top 10.
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

New Zealand Charts

1 (NEW) 1 Bad Guy
                                              2 (11) 4 Wish You Were Gay *new peak*
                                              5 (13) 9 Bury A Friend
                                              7 (39) 24 When The Party's Over <P>
                                              9 (NEW) 1 All The Good Girls Go To Hell
                                              38 (RE) 34 Lovely <2xP>

1 (NEW) 1 When We All Fall Asleep...
                                              3 (5) 65 Don't Smile At Me <P> *new peak*

As expected, she's slaying there.
                                              I'm a bit surprised the album isn't already certified with Gold to be honest.

Comment

Impressive! But yeah, I kind of expected 'gold' to happen for the album as well. Maybe next week...

Comment

UK OCC:

2 (NEW) 1 Bad Guy
                                                  6 (20) 9 Bury A Friend *new peak*
                                                  13 (42) 5 Wish You Were Gay *new peak*

1 (NEW) 1 When We All Fall Asleep...

48,000 sold for the album.
                                                  Last edited by Biebz; Fri April 5th, 2019, 18:02.

Comment

Netherlands:
                                                    1 (NEW) When We All Fall Asleep... 1 week (No. 1 for 1 week)

The No. 2 album is 'only' at 31%... It's the biggest gap between a debut album and the No. 2 album since Vreemde kostgangers's self-titled debut album in March 2017 (the No. 2 album was at 30% that week).

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but who is she? How has she blown up? :O

Comment

Swiss Singles Charts

7 (NEW) 1 Bad Guy
                                                        21 (56) 9 Bury A Friend
                                                        23 (85) 24 When The Party's Over *new peak*

"Bad Guy" is her highest peaking entry in Switzerland ever, surpassing "Bury A Friend" (#10)

Comment

Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
                                                          Pardon my ignorance, but who is she? How has she blown up? :O

Go to Google. Go to YouTube. All your answers are there!

Comment

https://www.billboard.com/biz/articl...uts-at-no-1-on

Billie Eilish's 'When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?' Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart
                                                            4/7/2019 by Keith Caulfield

Set scores second-biggest week of 2019 for any album, third-largest streaming week ever for an album by a woman.

Billie Eilish scores her first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? storms in atop the tally with 313,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending April 4, according to Nielsen Music, scoring the second-largest week of 2019 for any album. Of the album’s starting sum, 170,000 were in album sales, the second-largest sales week for an album this year.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units are comprised of traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new April 13-dated chart (where When We All Fall Asleep enters at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's websites on April 9.

The new album follows the steady success of Eilish’s first release, Don’t Smile at Me, which has spent 67 weeks on the chart, and rises 20-15 on the new tally. (It peaked at No. 14 in January.) The nine-song set was issued in 2017, has earned 947,000 equivalent album units, and generated more than 1.2 billion on-demand audio streams for its tracks.

In 2018, Eilish charted her first five entries on the all-genre Billboard Hot 100 songs chart, and has notched three more debuts in in 2019 (through the most recently published chart, dated April 6). She also clocked a top 10 hit on the Alternative Songs airplay chart in December with “You Should See Me in a Crown,” the first single from When We All Fall Asleep.

Here’s a look at some of the eye-popping achievements Eilish has accomplished with the debut of her new album, When We All Fall Asleep.

Second-Largest Week of 2019 for an Album: With When We All Fall Asleep’s starting sum of 313,000 units, it logs the second-largest week of 2019, in terms of total units, among all albums. Only Ariana Grande’s Thank U, Next garnered a bigger frame, when it debuted with 360,000 units earned (bowing at No. 1 on the Feb. 23-dated chart).

300,000 Club:
                                                            As When We All Fall Asleep snared 313,000 units earned in its first week, it’s just the seventh album by a woman to tally over 300,000 units in at least one week, since the Billboard 200 chart began measuring by equivalent album units in December of 2014. The others: Taylor Swift’s 1989, Adele’s 25, Beyoncé’s Lemonade, P!nk’s Beautiful Trauma, Swift’s reputation and Grande’s Thank U, Next.

Further, When We All Fall Asleep is marketed as Eilish’s proper debut album. If one compared the new album’s opening week to those of other debut albums, it would be the largest since the chart transitioned to an equivalent album units ranking in December 2014.

2019’s Second-Biggest Sales Week: When We All Fall Asleep sold 170,000 copies in its first frame, the second-largest sales week of 2019 for an album, and the largest for an album by a woman. The only bigger sales frame was tallied by Backstreet Boys’ DNA, which launched with 227,000 copies sold (Feb. 9-dated chart). (Both DNA and When We All Fall Asleep had concert ticket/album sale redemption offers assisting their first weeks.)

Vinyl Victory: When We All Fall Asleep sold a stunning 15,000 copies on vinyl LP, marking the largest sales week of 2019 for a vinyl album. The last larger week was tallied by Panic! at the Disco’s Pray for the Wicked, when it bowed with 26,000 sold on the July 7, 2018-dated chart. In total, since Nielsen began electronically tracking music sale purchases in 1991, When We All Fall Asleep is just the second album by a woman to sell at least 15,000 vinyl LPs in a week. The other? Adele’s 25, which notched five frames of 15,000-plus vinyl weeks.

Third-Biggest Streaming Week Ever for an Album by a Woman: Of When We All Fall Asleep’s starting total unit sum of 313,000 units, SEA units comprised 137,000 units. That latter total translates to 194 million on-demand audio streams for the album’s songs during its debut week. That figure represents the third-biggest streaming week for an album by a woman, following the debut weeks of Thank U, Next (307.07 million) and Cardi B’s Invasion of Privacy (202.65 million; chart dated April 21, 2018).

Youngest Woman at No. 1 Since 2009: Eilish is the first artist born in the 2000s to have a No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart. (Her birth date is Dec. 18, 2001.) At just 17 years and 3 months old, she is the youngest artist to hit No. 1 since 2015, when a then 16-year-old Shawn Mendes topped the chart dated May 2, 2015 with Handwritten. (Mendes was 16 years and eight months old at the time.) Eilish is the youngest woman to reach No. 1 since Demi Lovato debuted at No. 1 on the Aug. 8, 2009-dated chart with Here We Go Again, when she was 16 years and 11 months old.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X