• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss Charts

2 (NEW) 1 Therefore I Am
    88 (RE) 79 Bad Guy
    96 (RE) 34 Lovely

41 (50) 86 When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go

Impressive to see "Lovely" still having re-entries - and unlucky for "Therefore I Am", as it already becomes Billie's fourth song to peak at #2 following "Bad Guy", "Everything I Wanted" and "No Time To Die".

Comment

• Mediabase USA from Pulse:

POP:
      (32) 19 BILLIE EILISH Therefore I Am 5023 2402 +2621 20.826

+303 Spins
      -224 Bullet
      +1.237 Audience

HOT AC:
      (40) 27 BILLIE EILISH Therefore I Am 583 150 +433 2.578

+67 Spins
      +26 Bullet
      +0.127 Audience

ALTERNATIVE:
      (21) 15 BILLIE EILISH Therefore I Am 1263 662 +601 4.692

+76 Spins
      -49 Bullet
      +0.105 Audience

Comment

• 'When We All Fall Asleep...' reached platinum for 200k+ copies shipped in Germany.

I'm a bit surprised that it's only getting platinum just now, but I better lower my sales estimations significantly then.
        You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
        I should walk away.
        Oh, I should walk away.
        But I think I'll stay.
        (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Comment

• Norway

all gold:

26/11/2020 Billie Eilish i love you Universal Music Norge Singel
            26/11/2020 Billie Eilish wish you were gay Universal Music Norge Singel
            26/11/2020 Billie Eilish No Time To Die Universal Music Norge Singel
            26/11/2020 Billie Eilish ocean eyes Universal Music Norge Singel

26/11/2020 Billie Eilish everything i wanted Universal Music Norge Singel 2XP
            26/11/2020 Billie Eilish when the party's over Universal Music Norge Singel 3XP
            26/11/2020 Billie Eilish, Khalid lovely Universal Music Norge Singel 3XP
            26/11/2020 Billie Eilish bad guy Universal Music Norge Singel 4XP

Comment

• UK

Billie Eilish Six Feet Under Interscope Silver Single 27.11.2020

Comment

• Swiss Charts

5 (2) 2 Therefore I Am
                96 (88) 80 Bad Guy
                99 (96) 35 Lovely

46 (41) 87 When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Comment

• Comment

• Billie was the most streamed female artist (7th overall) and WWAFAWDWG was the second most streamed album by a female artist (also 7th overall) on Spotify this year.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Billie had such a great year. She needs to get her next era ready. Therefore I am did a lot better than the other standalones she released.

Comment

• Denmark

24.11.2020. Billie Eilish all the good girls go to hell Universal Music Track Gold

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Mediabase USA from Pulse:

POP:
                            (16) 15 BILLIE EILISH Therefore I Am 7216 6142 +1074 30.281

+230 Spins
                            +109 Bullet
                            +1.017 Audience

HOT AC:
                            (23) 22 BILLIE EILISH Therefore I Am 963 781 +182 3.496

+32 Spins
                            +6 Bullet
                            +0.141 Audience

ALTERNATIVE:
                            (13) 8 BILLIE EILISH Therefore I Am 1785 1540 +245 5.730

+77 Spins
                            +79 Bullet
                            +0.110 Audience

Comment

• I forgot to post this back in September.

9/12 Billboard charts:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...cord-store-day

U.S. Vinyl Album Sales Hit Biggest Week in 2020 After First Record Store Day Drop
                              9/8/2020 by Keith Caulfield

Plus: Industry album sales up 26% for the week, physical album sales at indie stores see largest week in over a year & Billie Eilish's "Live at Third Man Records" leads Record Store Day sales parade.

Thanks to Record Store Day 2020’s first drop on Aug. 29, U.S. vinyl album sales surged to a new weekly high in 2020, as 802,000 copies were sold in the week ending Sept. 3, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data. That’s a 63% increase compared to the previous week’s sales.

That 802,000 haul is also the largest week for vinyl album sales since the week ending Dec. 26, 2019, when 1.243 million copies were sold.

Further, the 802,000 sum is the biggest week for vinyl albums outside of the Christmas shopping season since the week ending April 18, 2019, when 848,000 were sold. That week included Record Store Day 2019 festivities.

Due to complications caused by COVID-19, Record Store Day 2020 – which was slated to take place April 18 – was split into three separate drops: Aug. 29, Sept. 26 and Oct. 24. In turn, the Record Store Day-focused releases and exclusive titles that were all due to hit independent and small chain record stores on April 18 were spread across the three days, including the two upcoming dates. Many titles are released specifically for the annual music store holiday, including unique color vinyl variants, hard-to-find catalog pieces and niche reissues.

The biggest-selling album at indie and small chain record stores in the week ending Sept. 3 – as reflected on the weekly Tastemakers albums chart (dated Sept. 12) – was Billie Eilish’s Record Store Day release Live at Third Man Records, with 13,000 copies sold. The 10-track acoustic album was recorded on Nov. 6, 2019 and was released exclusively on blue opaque vinyl. The set also debuts at No. 55 on the Billboard 200 chart.

Eight of the top 10 albums sold at indie and small-chain retailers (see list, below) were either released for Record Store Day or had a new format of variants issued for the holiday. Only Taylor Swift’s Folklore (No. 3 for the week) and Metallica’s S&M2 (No. 4) were not Record Store Day-focused, though the latter had a color variant exclusive to indie stores for its release on Aug. 28.

Here are some fast facts on Record Store Day 2020’s First Drop and its sales impact, along with the top 10 selling albums of the week at indie and small-chain stores.

All data is for the week ending Sept. 3 in the U.S.

Top 10 Selling Albums at Indie and Small-Chain Stores – as reflected on the Tastemakers albums chart (dated Sept. 12):

1. Billie Eilish, Live at Third Man Records (13,000 sold via indie and small-chain stores)
                              2. David Bowie, ChangesNowBowie (10,000)
                              3. Taylor Swift, Folklore (9,000)
                              4. Metallica, S&M2 (9,000)
                              5. David Bowie, I’m Only Dancing (The Soul Tour ’74) (9,000)
                              6. Gorillaz, D-Sides (9,000)
                              7. Gorillaz, G-Sides (9,000)
                              8. Tyler, The Creator, Cherry Bomb (7,000)
                              9. The Cure, Bloodflowers (7,000)
                              10. The Who, Odds & Sods (7,000)

Comment

• Swiss Charts

8 (5) 3 Therefore I Am
                                Out (96) 80 Bad Guy
                                Out (99) 35 Lovely

39 (46) 88 When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Comment

• Billboard 200

#24 (+5) WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?
                                  #55 (+19) Don’t Smile At Me
                                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Canada

December 9, 2020 Gold Single Billie Eilish
                                    Therefore I Am
                                    Darkroom/Interscope Records

Comment

• RIAA.com:

BILLIE EILISH
                                      Title: EVERYTHING I WANTED
                                      Certification Date: December 11, 2020
                                      Label: DARKROOM / INTERSCOPE RECORDS
                                      Format: SINGLE
                                      3xP

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                        Billboard 200

#24 (+5) WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?
                                        #55 (+19) Don’t Smile At Me
                                        I'm late posting this! Sorry.

12/12/20 Billboard charts:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b..._medium=social

Vinyl Album Sales Hit Historic High in U.S. After Black Friday 2020
                                        By Keith Caulfield
                                        12/8/2020

Record Store Day Black Friday festivities help vinyl album sales to best week ever in Nielsen Music/MRC Data era (1991-present).

Shopping and promotions on Black Friday (Nov. 27) helped push vinyl album sales to a historic high in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

In the week of Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 1.253 million vinyl albums were sold (up 56%) -- the largest sales week for the format since Nielsen Music/MRC Data began electronically tracking music sales in 1991.

It’s only the second time that weekly vinyl album sales surpassed 1 million in the Nielsen Music/MRC Data era. The last time it happened was just under a year ago, when 1.243 million were sold in the week ending Dec. 26, 2019.

Bolstering the robust sales week was Record Store Day Black Friday festivities at independent record stores, as indie physical store sales accounted for 542,000 vinyl LPs sold in the week ending Dec. 3 (up 135%). That’s the second-largest week ever for indie store vinyl album sales -- runner-up only to Record Store Day 2019’s week (673,000; week ending April 11, 2019). Record Store Day Black Friday traditionally sees the release of an array of limited-edition and exclusive vinyl albums, which assist in driving big sales numbers.

Also helping sales in the week ending Dec. 3: continued promotions and visibility of vinyl LPs at mass merchants like Walmart and Target, as well as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, among others.

The top-selling vinyl album in the week ending Dec. 3 was Harry Styles’ Fine Line, with 15,000 copies sold (up 12%); it rises 2-1 on the latest Vinyl Albums chart (dated Dec. 12).

Billie Eilish’s When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (6-4 with 10,000; up 70%) and

Comment

• Swiss Charts

20 (8) 4 Therefore I Am

46 (39) 89 When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Comment

• Mediabase USA from Pulse

POP:
                                            (14) 12 BILLIE EILISH Therefore I Am 8377 7422 +955 35.761

+76 Spins
                                            -124 Bullet
                                            +0.247 Audience

HOT AC:
                                            (22) 20 BILLIE EILISH Therefore I Am 1391 1005 +386 5.244

+59 Spins
                                            +18 Bullet
                                            +0.061 Audience

ALTERNATIVE:
                                            (8) 6 BILLIE EILISH Therefore I Am 1987 1843 +144 6.214

+46 Spins
                                            -11 Bullet
                                            +0.175 Audience

Comment

• Billboard 200

#27 (-3) WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?
                                              #64 (-9) Don’t Smile At Me

Comment

• Poland

BILLIE EILISH YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN singiel UNIVERSAL MUSIC PL 16.12.2020 2xP

Comment

• YEC Flanders 2020:
                                                  3 - When We All Fall Asleep... (2019: No. 2)
                                                  You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
                                                  I should walk away.
                                                  Oh, I should walk away.
                                                  But I think I'll stay.
                                                  (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Billie Eilish 's debut album is officialy Double Platinum in the United Kingdom(600,000)

https://twitter.com/BRITs/status/133...299545088?s=20

This is happneing on her 19th birthday, Happy Bday miss Eilish.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X