• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk Me Home: 11.325 (+1.242)
    kworb
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Good airplay updates for such an average song...

Comment

Only 21 adds at Pop radio today. This was the adds date.

Mediabase USA

HOT AC:
        -- 20 P!NK Walk Me Home 1328 0 1328 10.726

AC:

-- 32 P!NK Walk Me Home 30 0 30 0.105

POP:

-- 89 P!NK Walk Me Home 66 0 66 0.233

Comment

Edit
          Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed February 27th, 2019, 21:40. Reason: i made a mistake
          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Spotify

WW #84 (+6)

Ain't bad for her

Comment

Spotify:

UK #32 (+9)

On the rise basically everywhere. Great!

Whereas on iTunes:

Walk Me Home

iTunes:
              #1 New Zealand (+1)
              #2 United States (+1)
              #2 Australia (=)
              #2 Canada (=)
              #2 South Africa (=)
              #2 Switzerland (=)
              #3 United Kingdom (=)
              #3 Austria (+2)
              #4 Ireland (-1)
              #6 Germany (-1)
              #8 Norway (+6)
              #11 Netherlands (-1)
              #19 Belgium (-3)
              #27 Spain (+2)
              #38 Brazil (-13)
              #38 Italy (=)
              #40 Denmark (+22)
              #40 Taiwan (+46)
              #61 France (=)
              #94 Mexico (+51)
              #111 Russia (-16)

Comment

UK OCC:

8 (NEW) Walk Me Home
                *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Mediabase USA (from Pulse):

POP (MOCK-UP):
                  ?? ?? P!NK Walk Me Home 173 9 164 0.424

+52 Spins
                  +47 Bullet
                  +0.116 Audience

HOT AC:
                  (27) 18 P!NK Walk Me Home 1521 677 +844 9.635

+184 Spins
                  +49 Bullet
                  +0.858 Audience

AC:
                  (57) 31 P!NK Walk Me Home 47 7 +40 0.202

+4 Spins
                  +1 Bullet
                  +0.056 Audience

Comment

Originally posted by Biebz View Post
                    UK OCC:

8 (NEW) Walk Me Home
                    P!nk's twentieth top ten. Fantastic landmark achievement!

Comment

IRELAND
                      17 (New) Walk Me Home

GERMANY
                      33 (New) Walk Me Home

BELGIUM Flanders
                      38 (New) Walk Me Home

NORWAY
                      38 (New) Walk Me Home

SWEDEN
                      46 (New) Walk Me Home

NETHERLANDS
                      94 (New) Walk Me Home

ITALY
                      94 (New) Walk Me Home

Comment

AUSTRALIA
                        12 (New) Walk Me Home

Her first lead single to not debut directly at #1 in Australia since “So What” and her first lead single to miss the top 10 on first week since her debut single ”There You Go”.

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
                          AUSTRALIA
                          12 (New) Walk Me Home

Her first lead single to not debut directly at #1 in Australia since “So What” and her first lead single to miss the top 10 on first week since her debut single ”There You Go”.
                          To be fair, this was released on Wednesday. So she lost her first two days of sales. I guess it would have been a top ten debut otherwise ;)

Comment

AUSTRALIA
                            12 (New) Walk Me Home

Originally posted by Teo View Post
                            To be fair, this was released on Wednesday. So she lost her first two days of sales. I guess it would have been a top ten debut otherwise ;)
                            Considering it was not Top 100 last week with those two days, I doubt it would have made such a difference.
                            It’s not like it was...#43 last week and #12 this one so, combined, it would have been Top 10.

I guess it will climb, but the reception so far seems weak... She should consider releasing another single before the album.

Comment

Considering it was not Top 100 last week with those two days, I doubt it would have made such a difference.
                              It’s not like it was...#43 last week and #12 this one so, combined, it would have been Top 10.

I guess it will climb, but the reception so far seems weak... She should consider releasing another single before the album.
                              No. Her label probably didn't let the song chart last week. They've done so with her previous singles. It had 2 massive first days on iTunes! So yeah, it would have had an impact.
                              And no. She shouldn't consider realising a new single. This is doing just fine for her.

Who cares about chart positions only? Especially today, when they don't even represent real sales. You can have a successful #12 peaking song in the streaming era. This is charting on Spotify also. Which is great for her. I doubt she is aiming for #1 songs or top ten singles at all cost. She had plenty of them and deep down in her long career. She just wants to tour and put out new music for her fanbase.
                              Last edited by Teo; Sat March 2nd, 2019, 15:04.

Comment

P!nk is all about longevity not first weeks . . and even though her few recent singles haven't done good I do have to say that "What About Us" and her previous album did pretty good in the long run.

I would dismiss a song from some other veteran artist if it doesn't debut good, but in P!nk's case I'd rather wait more weeks before judging performance. Also streaming is getting stronger each year and that will of course affect her peaks in some way without necessarily meaning that she isn't doing good.
                                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                  Only 21 adds at Pop radio today. This was the adds date.
                                  According to AllAccess, radio adds date is tomorrow (March 5)

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^Less than last week!

Bold = went for adds

17 P!NK Walk Me Home

Comment

Billboard Hot 100
                                      54 (New) Walk Me Home

Comment

Australia:

15 (12) Walk Me Home

Comment

Billboard Hot 100
                                          88 (54) 2 Walk Me Home

Comment

Billboard Hot 100
                                            88 (54) 2 Walk Me Home
                                            This is definitely not doing as good as the usual P!nk single
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                              This is definitely not doing as good as the usual P!nk single
                                              Well, she hasn't performed this in the US, barely any promo in many markets, no music video yet, etc. This won't just blow up just because. The only market where this went Top 10 (UK) was the only market where she performed the song.

P!nk is a great longevity seller but she's not the type that will smash debuts specially during the streaming era, she's more of the grower type of artist.

If this doesn't show better results after the music video release and after having some time to build up on radio and streaming services then I'll classify it as flop.
                                              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

New Zealand:

31 (35) Walk Me Home

Comment

I guess this album will open way worse than BT. There is less Interest/hype this time in general and WMH is doing much worse than WAU. No ticket bundle so no artificial increase of sales. I can see heropening numbers declining from 50-75%, I would be surprised if she does more than 125k SPS
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

This is definitely going to open lower and overall sell worse than BT. But it is expected as pretty much every condition she has for this album is less favourable than what BT had, in addition of a weaker lead single and not having a ticket bundle I don't think she had released a new album this fast since her first two albums, so the "euphoria" factor BT had is non-existent here either.

I hope people don't start "acting shocked" when the numbers get revealed.

Comment

USA Mediabase

HOT AC:
                                                      (13) 11 P!NK Walk Me Home 3038 2636 +402 17.299

+42 Spins
                                                      -45 Bullet
                                                      +0.386 Audience

AC:
                                                      (29) 27 P!NK Walk Me Home 89 77 +12 0.446

+1 Spin
                                                      -4 Bullet
                                                      -0.010 Audience

POP:
                                                      (51) 48 P!NK Walk Me Home 717 526 +191 2.227

+5 Spins
                                                      -33 Bullet
                                                      +0.035 Audience

TOTAL AI: 20.864 (+0.392)

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                        This is definitely going to open lower and overall sell worse than BT. But it is expected as pretty much every condition she has for this album is less favourable than what BT had, in addition of a weaker lead single and not having a ticket bundle I don't think she had released a new album this fast since her first two albums, so the "euphoria" factor BT had is non-existent here either.

I hope people don't start "acting shocked" when the numbers get revealed.
                                                        It’s not like she’s releasing the album 9 months after the previous one like Ariana (and even in that case, it doesn’t mean it’s going to sell less. Ariana is actually selling more).
                                                        BT is from Oct 2017 and her new album will be released on April 2019. It’s almost two years.
                                                        And it’s not like she was promoting the 5th single from BT just a month ago or something... BT era ended a long time ago singles and promo wise.

So the time period between albums is not a key factor, imo.

The poor performance of WMH so far and no ticket bundle (which is around 500k copies in US/Canada of BT total) will make the difference this time.

She’s touring, so I don’t expect much promo...

Regarding acting shocked or not.... The BT bundle was only for US and Canada, so no excuse elsewhere... And if the album has a much weaker opening numbers in key markets for her like Australia or UK, it’ll be normal if people talk about it...

Comment

BT is from Oct 2017 and her new album will be released on April 2019. It’s almost two years.
                                                          1 years and 6 months apart, it is the shortest span she's ever had between albums and in fact prior to this her spans between albums were progressively getting bigger.

Can't Take Me Home - M!ssundaztood = 1 year and 7 months
                                                          M!ssundaztood - Try This = 2 years
                                                          Try This - I'm Not Dead = 2 years and 5 months
                                                          I'm Not Dead - Funhouse = 2 years and 6 months
                                                          Funhouse - The Truth About Love = 3 years and 11 months
                                                          The Truth About Love - Beautiful Trauma = 5 years and 1 month

Unfortuntely for P!nk she is not at the peak of her career like Ariana and she isn't a streaming darling that will benefit by the exposure in short spans like hot demanding streaming artists do.

P!nk has great selling power traditional-wise (pure sales) but she's facing pretty much the same problems of many veteran acts regarding streaming, people won't simply run to check P!nk just like that let alone with 2 consecutive albums in 1 year and a half.

---

I agree that the lack of a ticket bundle will affect her US numbers (big time) but it shouldn't be a major problem in her usual international markets such as UK, Germany or Australia, I'm still predicting lower sales than BT tho because she needs a strong single to sell this "effortlessly".

Comment

Great analysis [MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION]

Comment

Australia:

14 (15) Walk Me Home

Comment

Working...
                                                              X